Helahel

A FAKE PROFILE (SCAM) updated

No Photo

A FAKE PROFILE (SCAM) updated

One Love ❤️ Created Jul 16, 2019 02:35
75 Comments

I am here to give you tips on how to spot a scammer or a fake account, here are some facts;

1) Their ages vary and they are okay with anyone at any age.

2) They recently lost their work.

3) Recently lost their father, mother or some relative is in hospital.

5) Just had a breakup from boyfriend or girlfriend.. Have been hurt in previous relationship, the usual feel sorry for me emotional drama.

6) Originally from Virginia, Colorado, New York, Chicago, New Jersey United States and other famous cities, but living out of country at the moment. Other countries include UK, Morocco, Egypt, Indonesia etc
Most UK fakes are from West Yorkshire.

7) Pretend to be very Islamic, very religious and devout with righteous quotes on profile.

8) Always have a photo with Hijab or Niqab, showing their level of devotion to Islam.

9) Always looking for God Fearing man or woman and say they only want a halal relationship.
He or she must pray 5 times.

10) They won't ask many questions about your past, origin, work, earning, living style, marital status, previous marriages, children etc. Why, because it is not their concern, they are here only to empty your pocket.

11) Their cell phone is either lost or broke.

12) Their cell camera and microphone is never working.

13) Claiming to be a professional matchmaker and may ask for money (don't send money)

14) Will tell you that we will talk after a week, once I get a new phone.

15) Their last name is usually Mohammed. Their first names are usually Fatima, Aisha, Khadija, Noor, Mariam, the number 786.. famous Islamic names.. Also names like Seeker, Seekin, SingleLady.. The word halal or deen in there username.

16) They will only use google voice, which you can check online if it is a regular number or a google.

17) There profile will say something like this
'My friends say i am... or People will say I am or Friends describe me as... etc

18) They don't always use Whatsapp or Viber incase you want a video call.
If you do manage to communicate through WhatsApp then your replies will be hours of wait.

19) Claim to be from a country of war like Syria and living in another in a refugee camp.

20) Will ask you many questions but not revealing much about themselves... Ask you to upload more pics without showing you there's and then stop communicating once they have all the information they require.

21) There profile will say:
Single or Divorcee with child and looking for serious relationship like marriage. They will always highlight that (no fakes or games) when in fact its them that are here to play you.

22) I have been detained at the airport by immigration and I need to pay a fee, can you send me the money.. I promise to pay you back once we're together

So brothers and sisters be careful and keep reporting these idiots who have no shame and the golden rule is NEVER SEND ANY MONEY TO THEM.

This topic has 113 comments

Life is beautiful

Jul 16, 2019 15:42

Bro
There are lots of girls and women
From UK
They are self restricted to marry UK boys only
Why didn't you find any
You seemed kind of good looking and lives in UK

No Photo

One Love ❤️

Jul 16, 2019 18:36

# Life is so beautiful..
UK girls prefer the western lifestyle.. the ones i have met are just time wasters.

Xiexie

Aug 5, 2019 13:29

Wow.. Bro... Plz... Watch out your mouth before open... I came from indo... Mostly we are not fake. #real deal

No Photo

One Love ❤️

Aug 5, 2019 14:16

#Ed... I would watch my mouth if i had not met a fake from Indonesia BUT i did and she admitted it by saying "she has to take care of her family".
I have not said that all are fake but asked brothers to be on guard.
I hope you understood sister..

No Photo

Deleted User

Aug 10, 2019 16:50

I had to add numbers to my user name to have one and my name is Fatma. Does this mean I am a scammer lol

No Photo

One Love ❤️

Aug 10, 2019 17:32

#fatma07..
on this site, anything is possible so yes you could be a fake/scam artist or you could be genuine..
I have spoken to sisters who are fake and have certain numbers (could be some identification or pin given to them from whomever they work for)
If your genuine then good luck to you in finding a decent genuine brother.

No Photo

Deleted User

Aug 10, 2019 18:35

Exactly bro im agree with you

No Photo

Deleted User

Aug 10, 2019 20:03

Thank you Brother 😊 for your wish. Good luck for you too!

ally

Aug 13, 2019 16:47

Examples r given take it or leave it

OpenHeart

Aug 20, 2019 01:00

Well here’s one for you. Yesterday a man sent me a message: “How are you today ,i am new on here but your profile caught my attention ,so much interested in getting to know you better and more i hope that is possible?”

Today I was reading through the home page of Helahel and came across the Resources for friends sites. Browsing through one of the sites…guess what I found? This same man who sent me the message yesterday stole my words…copied the second paragraph from my profile and used it on his profile at BestMuslim.com. That is called plagiarism, thievery…a completely dishonest person. I can only assume his profile here and on that site is a complete fake and without a doubt, he will be using my words to describe himself to other dating sites or in life word for word. What a lowlife!!!

OpenHeart

Aug 20, 2019 09:42

Here’s another…just a few minutes ago I received a message from a 53-year-old man from Washington with a Caucasian picture on his profile claiming to be new to this site…”not even up to 48hrs” he said.

Wrote that Islam was his mother’s religion who has since passed away and now his. He shared a Rutherford, New Jersey phone number. It didn’t take long for him to stumble…said he is a Nigerian man (I also detected the accent) claiming to be working in Kuwait and stuttered when I questioned him about his profile. Only then he realized he had a Caucasian picture on his profile and even double asked me if I was sure…then quickly he went to change the picture and had the audacity to say: "But just have it mind that I don’t mean any stupid things..just me and my self..We can always be best friend if you wish…Just try to forgive and forget for Allah”

I sent him a few quotes from the Quran regarding disbelievers, polytheists, sinners, evil-doers and the wicked and told him he has been warned. Quickly he deleted his account . Fake profiles and scammers are out on the lose my brothers and sisters...remain vigilant. May Our Maker protect us from these unscrupulous people.

No Photo

One Love ❤️

Aug 20, 2019 12:49

#OpenHeart The words 'your profile caught my attention' has been used on me too.. and also where a sister has stolen my words from the forums about fakes and used them on me lol and she is still here on this site.. more likely playing games with brothers.
I have realised that everyone from USA is a fake.

OpenHeart

Aug 21, 2019 03:10

@OneLove

Guess what? The piece of turd opened a new account, different name, and introduction but the same picture within minutes and had the audacity to send me a message. I wouldn’t doubt it one bit that he has multiple accounts here… = REPORTED & BLOCKED.

There are plenty of dishonest people claiming to live in a certain country and has a phone number from that specific country…it can be purchased through Apps. All I can say is…In every barrel of good apples, you’ll find few rotten apples in the bottom. I’m from the US and I'm authentic, Alhamdulillah.

No Photo

One Love ❤️

Aug 21, 2019 13:52

#OpenHeart
To be honest I haven't come across anyone genuine from the states.. but nice to read that your authentic.
Sadly the report system doesn't always work as i have reported fake profiles few but still see them online. If helahel took action against all fakes then there wouldn't be many users here, it would be dead.. and then companies wouldn't advertise here.. Helahel needs fakes and sponsors to keep this site free

Nisa

Aug 21, 2019 14:18

Bro, there are lot of honest person in this site. I'm an Indonesian woman, and I'm real. Salaam @Xiexie, you are a real beauty.

No Photo

One Love ❤️

Aug 21, 2019 16:21

#Nisa
Im not saying your fake but i noticed that fakes are using forums too..
In my other posts, i mentioned that a sister who copied and pasted my own comment to me regarding fake profiles.
See the fakes are thinking that if they comment in forums then that automatically assumes there genuine to other users.
It's getting difficult to spot these fakes and may allah guide these brothers and sisters to make halal money.

No Photo

Deleted User

Sep 13, 2019 11:49

Okay I don't usually comment but this got me🤣🤣 anyway back to the point check no.10 it's not that whoever doesn't ask you questions is fake we were raised in different ways if your African you can relate and about money or any gifts mmmh Allah Akbur I love money and gifts but guess what I ask no body because am hardworking coz I know nothing comes for free especially from a man

No Photo

Amir

Sep 13, 2019 15:42

NO PHOTO = FAKE PROFILE !!!

No Photo

One Love ❤️

Sep 13, 2019 16:59

#Amir lol...

No Photo

Deleted User

Sep 13, 2019 19:03

@Amir
Not all people with no profile photos are scammers, they are just private and some them follow deen by not showing their faces
Me myself contacted some of them and they were serious and genuine people

No Photo

Deleted User

Sep 18, 2019 06:18

Point 5 is me...yeah I'm a scammer then lol

No Photo

Iffa

Sep 20, 2019 07:11

I'm from Indonesia but not scammer...

No Photo

One Love ❤️

Sep 20, 2019 16:45

#iffa..
Sister not everyone from Indonesia is fake but the majority i spoke to were...
As your not a scammer then i suggest you leave a comment to the topic of:
ANY REAL ACCOUNTS HERE.

No Photo

Amir

Sep 21, 2019 01:32

Another indicator is that you write to someone new and s/he never looks at your profile.

No Photo

Deleted User

Sep 24, 2019 02:03

You know what I'm indonesian and I have no problem with the age, for me personally age is just a number and I am not into the money at all

No Photo

Deleted User

Sep 24, 2019 17:54

it is very difficult to track fake accounts.

Junaid142

Oct 3, 2019 05:10

#Enigma
Indeed you are very right about USA women, infact I came across about 5 of them and they are real dam scammers. Exactly what you said was their responses, I have lost my parents in a plain crush and I'm an orphan etc...
Subhaana Allāh

Junaid142

Oct 3, 2019 05:15

#Openheart

Indeed you sound very genuine sister and I wish all the women here are like this.
I think by now we all would have had our righteous soul mates if majority of them are really genuine, honest and sincere.
Wallāh there's no ikhlaus

☝️ Abu Safia Alsalafi 🧔🏻

Oct 3, 2019 13:03

The easiest way to know if the person is a scammer is to ask for their social media account. Scammers don't have a Facebook profile or they have a NEW one, especially those men scammers who pretend to be a woman.

Real and serious persons usually have a FB who they used in many years.

No Photo

One Love ❤️

Oct 3, 2019 14:00

#junaid142
All you have to remember is NEVER send them any money no matter what story they tell you. Some of the fakes will bring religion into it by saying that in Islam you have to help the people in need.. but don't do it.
Most of the brothers and sisters are fake on this site and only a few are genuine.
Don't be fooled in what country they are from because I have met fakes from all over the world on helahel. I'm from the UK and we have sisters from the UK who are fake too.

No Photo

One Love ❤️

Oct 3, 2019 14:07

#☝️ Abu Safia Alsalafi 🧔🏻
A quick point.. not everyone has facebook as some peoples lifes like mine doesn't revolve around getting likes on social media.. but you made some valid points too regarding men pretending to be women..

No Photo

Amir

Oct 3, 2019 16:13

A video call is the best long-distance way to know who you are dealing with on the other end. But don't rush it. First exchange a few serious messages for a couple of weeks, then take it to WhatsApp and then ask for a video call.

In the past, there were pen friendships, but involving the physical address kept things straight. Even this website should do email verification. Because email accounts are tied to phone numbers anymore, scammers will be afraid of leave such a trace.

No Photo

One Love ❤️

Oct 3, 2019 16:32

#amir
Bruv email verification isn't gonna make a difference because fakes are advanced lol plus sims are easily available, you get them free in the UK.. You just pop a sim in a spare phone and verify the number. Damn, i remember having pen pals, the innocent days lol
I was speaking on video call to a girl in morocco who claimed was a Syrian refugee and we chatted for a few weeks until she figured she aint getting money from me.. then her replies by text were hours of wait or even the following day.. Society is messed up bruv.. you can't trust no one.

No Photo

Deleted User

Oct 3, 2019 19:04

Watch scammer from Nigeria most all of them are gold diggers and scammers they will empty your pockets they just here to get money to pay for their school fees

Ali

Oct 4, 2019 03:11

I catch-up one scammer rite here *our conversation trun on suspect from here below* 👇

Scammer :: "Before we continue our conversation i'd like to tell you first that im a web performer. Im just being honest to you so you dont need waste your time for talking to me because some guys dont want a woman like me".

Me:: ok find what I need to do ? Don't ask me for any registration though visa card or something?

Scammer:: "I'm about to stream on my show right now, well if you want you can visit me on my cam show while we're getting to know more each other. I can give you 30mins free access on my page, that would be nice"?

No Photo

One Love ❤️

Oct 4, 2019 13:41

#Ali
Thank you for sharing

Junaid142

Oct 5, 2019 04:50

#Enigma
Yeah bro I have never sent money to any of them.
I think many of the people from UK or USA are men but just use female pictures on their profiles to catch people attention.if you try to make a video or voice call with them, they begin to tell you stories that they have problem with their phones etc..
They think they are smart but Alhamdulillah we are smarter than them lol....

No Photo

One Love ❤️

Oct 5, 2019 13:25

#junaid142
yes brother, alhamdulillah, smarter and one step ahead..

No Photo

Amir

Oct 18, 2019 05:05

Here's a fake one - https://www.helahel.com/profile/view/79497

No Photo

Deleted User

Oct 18, 2019 06:26

To be short this world temporary ... Life is too short .. Day of judgement is getting closer day by day .The one who is going to get married with you on status base is never marry him or her bcos he/she is fake i.e. dishonest , unloyal.So stay away of him or her.

No Photo

Deleted User

Oct 18, 2019 06:32

You people are right.. one girl gave her whatsapp num n she was saying from USA.. late told me living in balgaria n family passed away n i need help mean money so that i can come towards you for marriage. also sent me picks .. But when i started vioce messages the didn't reply me n also delete her account of helahel.com..
So be careful every one.

No Photo

Amir

Oct 18, 2019 11:50

Speaking by experience, the success rate in online dating is once every 4 years. When I first started out in late 2003, I met my fiancee in only 2 weeks - a gorgeous Russian medical student from Moldova. I still remember her because she had WW2 era mind, but she couldn't get a fiancee visa to USA.

No Photo

One Love ❤️

Oct 18, 2019 15:12

#amir
Sorry bruv that she didn't get a visa..
To find that kind of person with that kind mentality is difficult nowadays..
I actually thought i had met the right one recently but again she was nothing more than an attention ***** who tried to play mind games.

No Photo

Amir

Oct 18, 2019 15:27

Women aren't what they used to be. If you do find something real, one demand if you live in US/EU be that she visit her family annual or biannually. She told me that only time she wanted to go back was for her father's funeral. Once she came to my hotel and I wasn't there and we ran into each other just outside. She was so angry. I followed her and offered to take her for pizza and that put a smile on her face. For present, I took her a set of cap and gloves from Walmart for $5 and she was happy. Radio in their soviet-block apartment was 2 foot x 1 foot x 1 foot. Her dad baked bread and made jam and pickles at home. Kishnev was like an old Soviet city in 2003. When I visited again in 2007, that last frontier too had fallen. She was 172 cm, 54 kg, blonde/blue and graduated medical school with 94% marks overall.

No Photo

Amir

Oct 18, 2019 15:32

She's been the hardest to forget https://youtu.be/WahSs63AuR0

No Photo

One Love ❤️

Oct 18, 2019 17:35

#amir
Some wounds created by love never heal and leave a permanent scar on our hearts.

No Photo

Amir

Oct 19, 2019 03:29

It wasn't a visa denial. It was an execution because the magic number for men is 40 after which it gets very hard to find someone. When we met I was 39 and she was 24. Age wasn't a problem because she sought a husband 10 to 20 years older than her.

In her 2nd email she wrote to me that she was looking for marriage because she was about to graduate and this was the next thing to do in life. After 1 months I went to visit her. She picked me up at the airport. We met outside for 3 days, then we walked over to bakery near my hotel, bought a cake and took a shared van to her apartment to meet her father and brother. Father was PhD and brother was BSEE (like me). She was serious so things moved very quickly. Dad took me to garage to show me their Soviet-made car. Even 30 years later, they drive on.

In Dubai, a guy was going back to my parent's country, and I asked him to look out someone for me there. I only asked for slim and polite, nothing else. When he came back, I asked him, and he said, can't ask for this (quality) and that (quality) too. I sarcastically said, I forgot to ask for medical degree. With my fiancee, I wasn't looking for or expecting that much, but I got it all.

Sweething

Nov 8, 2019 00:52

100% is incorrect Everyone from USA is not fake I am born lives in USA and we have hardest time finding a true person their intention is to always go to USA using men and women in any form necessary especially Pakistan. India. Syria and Egypt. I never heard so many sad stories They don’t care if you are a 100 percent years old and they are 23 they will start conversation with I love want ton marry you don’t even know my name. Or they try to scam their way i hate them so much So please do not say everyone in USA fake because you had a bad seed

No Photo

One Love ❤️

Nov 9, 2019 16:41

#Sweething
Who said EVERYONE is a fake from the USA? I suggest you read the topic again and not forgetting i have mentioned other countries too including UK. Now i am from the UK but doesn't mean i am a fake.
Did you say 1 bad seed, oh please, why would i mention a country over 1 bad experience. Just because your a genuine person doesn't mean the others are too. For the record, 5 to 6 sisters who i spoke to from the USA were fake.

No Photo

Deleted User

Nov 13, 2019 08:55

I am Really Sorry For your story. I prefer someone who has Linked in account.. (If he said that he is a professional). Thank you for sharing anyway..

No Photo

One Love ❤️

Nov 13, 2019 10:05

#Dee
I didn't understand your post

No Photo

Amir

Nov 20, 2019 18:02

Like Miss "Iresenka" writes, "My g - m - a - i - l - irafru*tik , write me. "

Pure Heart

Dec 3, 2019 03:17

Salam Enigma n everyone else,

I like to add a few more things a scammer would say to the potential victim...
1) I cannot cam on Whatsapp because this is a business number and it is against company policy
2) why can’t you share with me your bank account number because I don't trust anyone but you for my investments? Don’t you love me ?
I say if the genuines get together in a Helahel live chat room with video cams and a moderator, a scammer might think twice to scam anyone in the room. Not only do the genuines get to know the real people, but there is strong support in the live room community ☺️ Something to consider right?

No Photo

One Love ❤️

Dec 3, 2019 17:48

#Pure Heart
Walikum asalaam..
You made some good points..
Helahel is aware of the fakes but if they start getting to rid of them all then this site would shutdown. The fakes keep this site going and sponsers need an open site to advertise on.
I have reported many fakes but helahel wont take action on all.. plus they say its a small site and don't have the resources to monitor all profiles.

Dimple17

Dec 8, 2019 06:05

8) Always have a photo with Hijab or Niqab, showing their level of devotion to Islam.
We wore hijab as we respect our selves. Does not mean that we are fake.

18) They don't always use Whatsapp or Viber incase you want a video call.
If you do manage to communicate through WhatsApp then your replies will be hours of wait.

To answer the # 18 . When someone asking me whatsapp. I always say I'm not using whatsapp but if you really interested in me, you may download messenger. In messenger you can have a video call. Does not mean I'm fake because I'm not using whatsapp or any other video apps.

No Photo

Deleted User

Dec 8, 2019 06:09

Is there ads on this site?

No Photo

Deleted User

Dec 8, 2019 06:12

😄 Oh..just saw them. 😬 Sorry, should have looked first.

Sameer

Dec 8, 2019 12:39

That's actually a useful list

Especially when it comes to being overly sensitive in not asking questions or being too religious, we need to find the middle pathway and not be extravagant

Thank you

No Photo

One Love ❤️

Dec 8, 2019 14:35

#Dimple
I personally do think your a fake and are here just to waste the time of brothers.
WhatsApp can pin point your exact location so majority the of fakes don't use it.
If your interested in a brother then you can also download WhatsApp..(why does a woman always want her way)

Pure Heart

Dec 9, 2019 00:46

Salam dear,
Since l am a scammed victim, l will admit l don’t give out my Whatsapp anymore. Call it protection, but its enough for someone like me.
All l know is if there is an app that doesn’t reveal your phone number n address but allows you to chat online or cam like Skype? Maybe thats safer

No Photo

Deleted User

Dec 10, 2019 12:53

fake person with this email alimaarsh442@gmail.com has more than one profile here on this website and usages different photo for the scam also will send message such as:

My dear how are you doing today, hope fine?
My names is Alima Abdullah Arsh, born and raised up into a Muslim family that cherish the principle of good moral child up bring in Islamic Republic of Iran. I decided to let you know everything about me since i have faith it was Masha Allah (Allah's will) that lead me to know you after fasting with offering prayers to him. My birthday is 18-11-1988 in ancient city of Bam in Kerman province. My father, Engineer. Abdullah Arsh of the blessed memory the Group Executive Director of Finance Iranian Offshore Oil Company (IOOC) refinery in Iran but previously a diplomat that served at Iranian embassy in Senegal and Venezuela. Death never give me the opportunity of having to enjoy the comfort of my good home for long as i first lost my mother two days to my 14Th birthday anniversary on Saturday 16-11-2002 in a rape incident but i always believe Allah knows the best.

It was that my father concluded that Iran is no more safe for girls and he took the decision that i will continue my education in Senegal which he said is safer Muslim country with his previous experience there since many people have been raped in Iran without justice being done to the rapists, tears always slip my face each time i remember the events that took my father's life when i least expected and expose me to struggle for survival in life but for what i am and not for my beauty or family background, i have learn to accept and face challenges.

I am alive giving account of my life experiences saying Bismillahir Rahmani Raheem (In the Name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful) who made it possible that i was in Senegal studying during the period of Earthquake that took place in my citadel of the early morning February 24, 2005 that caused the instant death of my younger sister with other relatives though my father survived with serious multiple injuries. My father sent for me through our family lawyer of which i arrived Iran from Senegal and met him receiving treatment in a hospital bed in Tehran.

My father gave me a file containing some documents and told me that our family lawyer is also with some money which he will be sending to me if i have need in my studies and other things until he recovers from his injuries without sensing that death is already at the corner. On 29Th of February which is exactly five days after the earthquake, my father gave up the ghost and after his burial according to Islamic rites, i took some money from the lawyer and traveled back to continue with my studies in Senegal. When it was time to pay school fees, i tried reaching our family lawyer whom i was told have left Iran, i had no other choice at that time than to disclose the situation to school authority which took me to the camp of United Nations High Commission for Refugees(UNHCR) in Liberty 6 Senegal from where i am writing this message and i proclaim Alhamdulillah (All Praise Be To Allah) for keeping me alive till date.

Dearest please for Allah sake i am not hear to play, i am writing to you with tears in my eyes, all i need is your help. You can clink the web below and see what i am telling you.

Please i hate betraying or cheating, i am telling you all this with all my trust and believed i am save in your hand.

One of the documents in the file given to me by my late father was a bond certificate of Six Million Eight Hundred Thousand British Pounds, in the account he opened in Islamic bank, of which i am the next of kin to the account.

I waited to reach 27 years because in the bond certificates was written that should accident happen to the account owner, the next of kin would inherit the money after attaining 27 years. I have communicated with the bank and they advice me searching for a sincere person to help me retrieve the money from the bank since the bank said a person with refugee status can not transact with them being a clause from United Nations, and i need that money to be able to regain my life back out of this refugee camp.

I have already developed confidence with you since i believe knowing you was through divine intervention but please promise and assure me that you will always stand by me even after receiving the money in your account, please tell me if you are willing to help me. My Persian name Vanda Farsi language of Iran. means wish or desire so i am with the wish and desire that my quiet and peaceful life will come through your help and in all i proclaim Subharmonic Allah(Glory Be To Allah) for guiding me to know someone like you as i expect to see your reply soonest. May Allah bless you.

Please as soon as the bank transfer my money to your account from there you can send me some amount to get my air ticket to meet you over your country so that we can live together.

Yours new friend, Alimah

No Photo

Deleted User

Dec 10, 2019 17:21

@ Jowj
Brother this sentence killed me: but please promise and assure me that you will always stand by me even after receiving the money in your account,
These scambags scammers leeches.

No Photo

Deleted User

Dec 10, 2019 18:00

SamirDZ even if it is true and not a scam you can have all the money, I only pray whatever provision Allah gives me has I pray there are Baraka in it. I do not want pretty wife/wives leading me to hell. You can have all of the money. Nothing is free. Even Jannah is not free. We have to make that afford even for Jannah.

Pure Heart

Dec 11, 2019 06:13

Salam Jowj and Samir,

I am just amazed with the way the message was written with details that described the events chronologically and how convincing it had sounded.
What would be beneficial is if the potential Victims share this in the forum so that they know that its a dam

Pure Heart

Dec 11, 2019 06:14

Oops scam☺️

No Photo

Deleted User

Dec 11, 2019 13:50

Doctors attract people who are ill. Forensic Psychologist (me) attracts criminals lol. After I caught alimaarsh442@gmail.com out of the scam, alimaarsh442@gmail.com closed www.helahel.com account lol. It could be a male disguised as a female or a female.

No Photo

Deleted User

Dec 11, 2019 15:45

alekum assalam wa rahmatu Allah wa barakatuhu Pure Heart

Don't be astonished, all the messages are written with a seemingly good plot and ordered chronologically, because the scammer uses the same messages (story) with all the persons he writes too, they might be thousands, especially through e-mails. Just copy and paste, and perhaps there are apps or tools that allows them to send a single message to thousands of emails at one click.

Pure Heart

Dec 12, 2019 04:32

Salam Samir,

It is still astonishing to see the effort put into the act of lying when it could be put into better use for improving oneself with Al Quran reading, prayers and performing the Sunnah Or helping the poor or the community.

There was a topic discussed in a chatroom that Zi go to about why people lie and it was good discussion on mic and cam.

Ty again for your input and It’s good l learn more and mire about some scammers’ methodology

Pure Heart

Dec 12, 2019 04:32

Sorry for typo mistakes☺️☺️

No Photo

Amir

Dec 12, 2019 12:46

I didn't send my documents or money to the Syrian refugee girl's "Relocation Consultant" because:
1. Every girl now a day has a phone and she said she didn't.
2. Relocation Consultant had no business email, only a Gmail.
3. I asked for her refugee ID card and the card I got was not 100% like the actual UNHCR card.

No Photo

Deleted User

Dec 12, 2019 13:37

Aleykum assalam wa rahmatu Allah brother Pure Heart

A scammer thinks that it is easy money, and he doesn't care about the sins for he is either a hypocrite, a non-believer, or has very weak imaan. He doesn't think thaere'll be a judgement day where all his deeds are there to be accounted for, and that each person he has scammed will take from his goood deeds, and in case he runs out of them or don't have any, the bad deeds of his victims will be subtracted from them and added to him, then he will be thrown in hellfire.

One who scams people would never think of reading Quran.
You are welcome brother, be safe inshaa Allah taala.

No Photo

Deleted User

Dec 12, 2019 13:44

@ Jowj
These scammershave a full time job of scamming. They have the time and patience.
Let them scheme all they want, they'll burn in hell for it.
Never ever send one single penny to anybody, no matter how real they seem or truelly are. Even if you check them thoroughly, and they are genuin. I thinbk that anybody on earth can save up 100 dollars to buy a ticket to any destination, even if it takes them 2 years to do it, they can sell eggs, plants, lift things, clean, give care to the elderly...etc, and will get paid. They can collect snails and sell them, or bottles of plastic, metal and sell them to recyclers.....

No Photo

Deleted User

Dec 12, 2019 13:51

@ Jowj
May Allah taala grant you a pious wife who has everything that a man wish for.
Make dua a lot. We can look ourselves but it will be in vain unless Allah fates it.

Surely money helps in life, but truelly it doesn't bring happiness. Just by looking at billionairs and rich people, they are miserable, they can't go to the toilet except if they are accompanied by bodyguards, they sleep and hallucinate about getting more money and are afraid of threats everywhere, they take drugs like cocaine.....

No Photo

Deleted User

Dec 12, 2019 23:03

@SamirDZ Jizak Allah for your kind dua. I pray no one mind me leaving this.

An advice to all believers as this is not Christianity or its Jesus custom.
Christmas is not about presents.
Christmas is not about food.
Christmas is the devils' big business.
The day of ignorance a day of falsehood.
It is about Shaytans' plan on how he can mislead us.
Christmas makes us ignorant just to become the fuel for hell to burn.
Christmas is the Shaytaan tradition.
Repent and glorify God that we shall return to God and not to Shaytaan.
The grave does not distinguish who is rich, leader, king or a beggar as it does not matter.
Time is no friend to anyone.
(Jowj 12-12-2019)

No Photo

Deleted User

Dec 13, 2019 03:26

Time is my friend. 🙂

No Photo

Deleted User

Dec 15, 2019 10:50

@ Ana
I can be your friend and companian for lifetime

No Photo

Deleted User

Dec 15, 2019 11:10

Allhammdullia. 🙂

No Photo

Deleted User

Dec 15, 2019 11:20

🙂 Thank you, yet i was reffering to the surah Al-'Asr.

Pure Heart

Dec 15, 2019 13:57

Salam Samir dear,

Ty for your input but I just like to tell you that I am a sister ☺️☺️☺️

Amir

Dec 28, 2019 15:23

I switched my standerds. I am trying to recognize a genuine profile, simple work. 😆

Pure Heart

Dec 28, 2019 16:07

Amir dear

I wish you all the luck in finding a genuine profile👍🏻

Amir

Dec 28, 2019 16:37

Dear Pure Heart,
I wish you and me to keep our good mind in this fake life. 🤭

No Photo

Deleted User

Dec 28, 2019 19:18

I had given details on my profile includes would marry asap, don't need dowry which is asian hindu culture i hate this, don't worry about female's wealth status etc. m i one of scammers?
I agree with u for some of the extent but not all of them;i think so..
🙏..
M stuck in perplexing situation even feeling doubt about myself... ☹️ That may be i m scammer🙆‍♂️..

No Photo

Deleted User

Dec 28, 2019 19:22

Your doubting your own validity from what other people say!?!

Pure Heart

Dec 29, 2019 03:51

Salam everyone

To me being genuine means to be honest about everything ie personal details (with reservation), career ( if permanent/temporary/studying), qualities, expectations ( yourself and your partner), willingness to relocate, sharing your likes n dislikes...
The danger is when you feel you are dealing with a scammer thats when you become smarter and not continue with it. The more we expose them in here, they become either more daring or just leave you alone

No Photo

Amir

Dec 29, 2019 16:57

In a couple of days, I went from hello to marriage proposal with a girl. She sounded very serious. Wasn't a scam. But then no replies.

Peace Guy

Dec 29, 2019 17:55

@ Amir (in USA)
I have had several seemingly serious conversations (no scam behavior, everything politely written) and they just quit without any explanation. The only way to explain it is that they needed to see how to word something in English that they were asked, and sent my replies to someone else whom they were scamming. Beware of these plagiarizing scammers.

No Photo

One Love ❤️

Jan 2, 2020 12:51

#Amir
Thats happened to me a few times..
So its not a scam then what is it.. Are these sisters just time wasters or heartbreakers..? There is a reason and no doubt getting paid to do this?

No Photo

Deleted User

Jan 2, 2020 13:32

Maybe something drastic occurred in their real life, like a death, or accident, or breakdown, or lost their phone or their house burnt down from a fire...there could be heaps of reasons why someone stops msging..heaps. They have their life aside from the digital world.

No Photo

Deleted User

Jan 2, 2020 13:36

Please don't be heartbroken. 🙂

No Photo

One Love ❤️

Jan 5, 2020 15:52

The other day I was chatting to a sister from Lille, France, a 32 year old Arab muslima who has 2 children. She wasn't giving out much information because she said she has trust issues (totally understandable) but she kept on pushing with question after question and then asked me to upload more pics of myself on Helahel.
She wanted to know exactly my likes and dislikes.. What i do for a living etc.. (seems innocent) but no, i have a feeling that this person is a fake and collecting information and pictures from profiles.. I say that because after i answered all her questions and shared my number so she can show me what she looks like, she stops communicating. I also recommended her to join the forums and to chat with brother SamirDZ which offended her because i mentioned polygamy. It could be my imagination as i have had a sh*t experience here but something wasn't right about this sister.
My advice to brothers is don't give out to much information unless the sister is giving you equal answers too..

Pure Heart

Jan 5, 2020 16:16

Salam Enigma,

I did exactly the same thing you did to the person and he disappeared without a trace too. But l didnt give out too many pics because l fear that he may use them for the wrong reasons. Whenever l suggested video cam, he had excuses n just stopped typing or communicating.
So l guessed he must be a scammer .

No Photo

One Love ❤️

Jan 5, 2020 17:17

#Pure Heart
Walikum asalaam..
The thing with me is that I thought the sister was genuine lol.. Its only when she stopped communicating for no apparent reason...
Thats good that you didn't share any pics.. I didn't either.. but i learned to be extra vigilant for next time lool..
The sister is actually still here.. probably data and pic collecting..
Yes, a video call is a must these days.. and when they refuse then you know its a fake person.

Pure Heart

Jan 5, 2020 17:27

Enigma dear,

This is what l try to do when l don’t want to continue a relationship with someone. I tell them that for some reasons, l don’t think it will work out for both of us but l wish and Doa that we will both find that special someone for us one day...lnsyaAllah.. by doing so we can both move on

No Photo

One Love ❤️

Jan 5, 2020 17:31

#Pure Heart
Well at least you tell them that you don't want to contuine anymore and give dua..
I hate the people that disapear.. they think that there superior but in reality there a piece of sh*t in my eyes.

Pure Heart

Jan 5, 2020 17:38

Enigma dear,

We both understand the reasons to move on n we know how it felt after the effort we put into the relationship goes to waste, and we are left wondering what happened when our partner go MIA for a long time .... such is the real truth as a result of the insensitivity

No Photo

smartzy1

Jan 5, 2020 17:39

@ENIGMA I said it earlier no excuse not to make video call at least for some time.
If you have restrictions in your country there are ways to bypass them and make video call. Let them know no excuse.

No Photo

One Love ❤️

Jan 5, 2020 18:15

#Pure Heart
I totally understand in what your saying because I have experienced the same with an Indonesian sister.. Things didn't workout so we said bye to each other.. she wanted just to remain friends which i refused because i wanted something romantic.. her parents didn't agree on me marrying her.

No Photo

One Love ❤️

Jan 5, 2020 18:18

#smartzy1
Right on the money bro, simply no excuses in having a video call..
We have smarphones with camera's and yes we can bypass restrictions..
Where there is a will there is always a way..

No Photo

Deleted User

Jan 6, 2020 18:50

@ ENIGMA
Assalam aleykum brother, I get annoyed when I write to a girl and she doesn't answer my questions totally.
I think that a genuine person who has the slightest intention of marriage in mind would no doubt reply each question he/she is asked thoroughly.
A good girl or woman would never care much how much you earn or what kind of job you have, unless she's a scammer or a golddigger.
Who doesn't have a video calling app nowadays?!!! Even teenagers have tablets and smartphones, let alone adults. And even if we assume someone doesn't have, which is improbable, he or she can lend one of his/her friends/neighbors, even a passer-by's, or use an internet cafe or whatever.
The parents of the girl are ignorants unfortunately, and most parents are like that. They let their daughters get so old, before they marry them, either to get money from them if they're working, or to try to find a more suitable groom (as they fantasize), and in many cases, they end up regreting it, when they found out that their precious daughter is pregnant while she's still single, or that no other man knoxcked on their door asking for their angelic heavenly golden girl.

No Photo

Deleted User

Jan 7, 2020 00:04

Do you guys ever have people you knew in the past that you never saw or heard from again? Ive had lots of people go MIA in my life, and i suppose they all had different reasons..i wouldn't know because they are no longer in my life. I just hold onto the nice memories of them, and try not to get upset that they just dissapeared. I found out later that some had died, some had had major trauma happen, or had become mentally ill, and stopped communicating.
You just never know, but i agree, it hurts when people you connect with go without a word. Such is life.

No Photo

IbneAdam99

Jan 7, 2020 10:05

Assalamu alaikum,

Few questions:

Can a scammer use:
1. Whatsapp (I heard there is an app which makes it possible)?
2. Skype

If someone wants to talk on whatsapp, what should be the reply?
I only use Whatsapp and Skype. So, if anyone of you know a safe or unsafe app, do tell here (along with the reason if possible).

Jazakallahu khair

No Photo

IbneAdam99

Jan 7, 2020 10:08

@Ana

All relations are destined to end. Make your relation strong with Allah. HE will definitely soothe your heart and filter the unrelated people. HE has his own ways to do things.

No Photo

Amir

Jan 7, 2020 10:30

May be we're lucky to have scammers because those are the only nice ones otherwise real profiles are really psychotic. I've blocked 2 just in the last week.

No Photo

Deleted User

Jan 7, 2020 10:58

Thanks. 🙂 Will we have no relationships with anyone on the other side?

No Photo

Deleted User

Jan 7, 2020 11:01

If all relatuonships are going to end, may as well not get married!

No Photo

IbneAdam99

Jan 7, 2020 11:21

Remembrance of Allah and Death gives one strength and makes one understand that the pain etc is temporary. That's what I meant.

Well, waiting for the answer of my query though.

No Photo

One Love ❤️

Jan 7, 2020 18:09

#SamirDZ
Walikum asalaam
Trust me bro that i have had the same issues many times regarding sisters not answering the basic of questions..
I dont think any sister on this website has intentions of marriage and im refering to ALL (including the so called religious one's) I personally think just because a sister mentions allah in her posts and makes our to be a pious muslim is no different to the other sisters here. They're all here to entertain the brothers and kill time by wasting it.
The recent sister i spoke to 'Shorok' asked so many questions and was most concerned with my job so yes maybe a gold digger. She was not interested in answering any of my questions and when i suggested we chat on whatsapp to exchange pics to see what she looks like (communication stops) no more replies from her. Then another sister too who went silent 'Wafsa' from India. You are so right Samir regarding the parents and not getting there daughters married, simply to live off their income. (That's sh*t parenting with no shame) The decent thing about you Samir is that you DON'T sugar coat your words and say it how it is.. you're a younger version of me with no mercy lol

No Photo

Deleted User

Jan 7, 2020 18:13

😀😄 true.

No Photo

Deleted User

Jan 7, 2020 18:20

Ive found both of you have mercy.

No Photo

One Love ❤️

Jan 10, 2020 01:51

#Ana
Thank you for saying that

No Photo

Deleted User

Jan 10, 2020 14:36

Assalam aleykum
@ ENIGMA
A lot of them are just fishermen, and the website is the sea and the genuine brothers or sisters are the fish to be caught.
What can we do?! May Allah taala bless us and have mercy upon us all muslims.
Things are getting worse gradually on all aspects. Marriages scarce, slave jobs with minimal wages, increase in divorces, witchcraft, addiction to drugs and media, rape and fornication, spousal cheating. You name it.

@ Ana
May Allah bless you sister. If the slight mercy that we have in our hearts is taken, then we'll be no different than the scammers and the elite cabbal.

No Photo

One Love ❤️

Jan 21, 2020 21:44

#Maryam
I just logged in today..
I didn't get to reply before you deleted your account..😔
Thank you for your kind words and i wish you the best... Who knows that you may even comeback and inbox me again 😇

Leave comment...

You must be logged in to post comments. Please log in or register.