Helahel

RECOGNISE A FAKE PROFILE (SCAM)

RECOGNISE A FAKE PROFILE (SCAM)

ENIGMA Created Jul 16, 2019 02:35
42 Comments

I am here to give you tips on how to spot a scammer or a fake account, here are some facts;

1) Their ages vary and they are okay with anyone at any age.

2) They recently lost their work.

3) Recently lost their father, mother or some relative is in hospital.

5) Just had a breakup from boyfriend or girlfriend.. Have been hurt in previous relationship, the usual feel sorry for me emotional drama.

6) Originally from Virginia, Colorado, New York, Chicago, New Jersey United States and other famous cities, but living out of country at the moment. Other countries include UK, Morocco, Egypt, Indonesia etc
Most UK fakes are from West Yorkshire.

7) Pretend to be very Islamic, very religious and devout with righteous quotes on profile.

8) Always have a photo with Hijab or Niqab, showing their level of devotion to Islam.

9) Always looking for God Fearing man or woman and say they only want a halal relationship.

10) They won't ask many questions about your past, origin, work, earning, living style, marital status, previous marriages, children etc. Why, because it is not their concern, they are here only to empty your pocket.

11) Their cell phone is either lost or broke.

12) Their cell camera and microphone is never working.

13) Claiming to be a professional matchmaker and may ask for money (don't send money)

14) Will tell you that we will talk after a week, once I get a new phone.

15) Their last name is usually Mohammed. Their first names are usually Fatima, Aisha, Khadija, Noor, Mariam, the number 786.. famous Islamic names.. Also names like Seeker, Seekin, SingleLady.

16) They will only use google voice, which you can check online if it is a regular number or a google.

17) There profile will say something like this
'My friends say i am... or People will say I am or Friends describe me as... etc

18) They don't always use Whatsapp or Viber incase you want a video call.
If you do manage to communicate through WhatsApp then your replies will be hours of wait.

19) Claim to be from a country of war like Syria and living in another in a refugee camp.

20) Willing to be a second wife?
Really.. In today's society lol..

So brothers and sisters be careful and keep reporting these idiots who have no shame and NEVER SEND ANY MONEY TO THEM.

This topic has 52 comments

Life is beautiful

Jul 16, 2019 15:42

Bro
There are lots of girls and women
From UK
They are self restricted to marry UK boys only
Why didn't you find any
You seemed kind of good looking and lives in UK

ENIGMA

Jul 16, 2019 18:36

# Life is so beautiful..
UK girls prefer the western lifestyle.. the ones i have met are just time wasters.

Xiexie

Aug 5, 2019 13:29

Wow.. Bro... Plz... Watch out your mouth before open... I came from indo... Mostly we are not fake. #real deal

ENIGMA

Aug 5, 2019 14:16

#Ed... I would watch my mouth if i had not met a fake from Indonesia BUT i did and she admitted it by saying "she has to take care of her family".
I have not said that all are fake but asked brothers to be on guard.
I hope you understood sister..

No Photo

Deleted User

Aug 10, 2019 16:50

I had to add numbers to my user name to have one and my name is Fatma. Does this mean I am a scammer lol

ENIGMA

Aug 10, 2019 17:32

#fatma07..
on this site, anything is possible so yes you could be a fake/scam artist or you could be genuine..
I have spoken to sisters who are fake and have certain numbers (could be some identification or pin given to them from whomever they work for)
If your genuine then good luck to you in finding a decent genuine brother.

No Photo

Deleted User

Aug 10, 2019 18:35

Exactly bro im agree with you

No Photo

Deleted User

Aug 10, 2019 20:03

Thank you Brother 😊 for your wish. Good luck for you too!

ally

Aug 13, 2019 16:47

Examples r given take it or leave it

OpenHeart

Aug 20, 2019 01:00

Well here’s one for you. Yesterday a man sent me a message: “How are you today ,i am new on here but your profile caught my attention ,so much interested in getting to know you better and more i hope that is possible?”

Today I was reading through the home page of Helahel and came across the Resources for friends sites. Browsing through one of the sites…guess what I found? This same man who sent me the message yesterday stole my words…copied the second paragraph from my profile and used it on his profile at BestMuslim.com. That is called plagiarism, thievery…a completely dishonest person. I can only assume his profile here and on that site is a complete fake and without a doubt, he will be using my words to describe himself to other dating sites or in life word for word. What a lowlife!!!

OpenHeart

Aug 20, 2019 09:42

Here’s another…just a few minutes ago I received a message from a 53-year-old man from Washington with a Caucasian picture on his profile claiming to be new to this site…”not even up to 48hrs” he said.

Wrote that Islam was his mother’s religion who has since passed away and now his. He shared a Rutherford, New Jersey phone number. It didn’t take long for him to stumble…said he is a Nigerian man (I also detected the accent) claiming to be working in Kuwait and stuttered when I questioned him about his profile. Only then he realized he had a Caucasian picture on his profile and even double asked me if I was sure…then quickly he went to change the picture and had the audacity to say: "But just have it mind that I don’t mean any stupid things..just me and my self..We can always be best friend if you wish…Just try to forgive and forget for Allah”

I sent him a few quotes from the Quran regarding disbelievers, polytheists, sinners, evil-doers and the wicked and told him he has been warned. Quickly he deleted his account . Fake profiles and scammers are out on the lose my brothers and sisters...remain vigilant. May Our Maker protect us from these unscrupulous people.

ENIGMA

Aug 20, 2019 12:49

#OpenHeart The words 'your profile caught my attention' has been used on me too.. and also where a sister has stolen my words from the forums about fakes and used them on me lol and she is still here on this site.. more likely playing games with brothers.
I have realised that everyone from USA is a fake.

OpenHeart

Aug 21, 2019 03:10

@OneLove

Guess what? The piece of turd opened a new account, different name, and introduction but the same picture within minutes and had the audacity to send me a message. I wouldn’t doubt it one bit that he has multiple accounts here… = REPORTED & BLOCKED.

There are plenty of dishonest people claiming to live in a certain country and has a phone number from that specific country…it can be purchased through Apps. All I can say is…In every barrel of good apples, you’ll find few rotten apples in the bottom. I’m from the US and I'm authentic, Alhamdulillah.

ENIGMA

Aug 21, 2019 13:52

#OpenHeart
To be honest I haven't come across anyone genuine from the states.. but nice to read that your authentic.
Sadly the report system doesn't always work as i have reported fake profiles few but still see them online. If helahel took action against all fakes then there wouldn't be many users here, it would be dead.. and then companies wouldn't advertise here.. Helahel needs fakes and sponsors to keep this site free

Nisa

Aug 21, 2019 14:18

Bro, there are lot of honest person in this site. I'm an Indonesian woman, and I'm real. Salaam @Xiexie, you are a real beauty.

ENIGMA

Aug 21, 2019 16:21

#Nisa
Im not saying your fake but i noticed that fakes are using forums too..
In my other posts, i mentioned that a sister who copied and pasted my own comment to me regarding fake profiles.
See the fakes are thinking that if they comment in forums then that automatically assumes there genuine to other users.
It's getting difficult to spot these fakes and may allah guide these brothers and sisters to make halal money.

No Photo

Rabi

Sep 13, 2019 11:49

Okay I don't usually comment but this got me🤣🤣 anyway back to the point check no.10 it's not that whoever doesn't ask you questions is fake we were raised in different ways if your African you can relate and about money or any gifts mmmh Allah Akbur I love money and gifts but guess what I ask no body because am hardworking coz I know nothing comes for free especially from a man

Amir

Sep 13, 2019 15:42

NO PHOTO = FAKE PROFILE !!!

ENIGMA

Sep 13, 2019 16:59

#Amir lol...

No Photo

Deleted User

Sep 13, 2019 19:03

@Amir
Not all people with no profile photos are scammers, they are just private and some them follow deen by not showing their faces
Me myself contacted some of them and they were serious and genuine people

No Photo

Deleted User

Sep 18, 2019 06:18

Point 5 is me...yeah I'm a scammer then lol

No Photo

Iffa

Sep 20, 2019 07:11

I'm from Indonesia but not scammer...

ENIGMA

Sep 20, 2019 16:45

#iffa..
Sister not everyone from Indonesia is fake but the majority i spoke to were...
As your not a scammer then i suggest you leave a comment to the topic of:
ANY REAL ACCOUNTS HERE.

Amir

Sep 21, 2019 01:32

Another indicator is that you write to someone new and s/he never looks at your profile.

No Photo

Deleted User

Sep 24, 2019 02:03

You know what I'm indonesian and I have no problem with the age, for me personally age is just a number and I am not into the money at all

No Photo

Deleted User

Sep 24, 2019 17:54

it is very difficult to track fake accounts.

Junaid142

Oct 3, 2019 05:10

#Enigma
Indeed you are very right about USA women, infact I came across about 5 of them and they are real dam scammers. Exactly what you said was their responses, I have lost my parents in a plain crush and I'm an orphan etc...
Subhaana Allāh

Junaid142

Oct 3, 2019 05:15

#Openheart

Indeed you sound very genuine sister and I wish all the women here are like this.
I think by now we all would have had our righteous soul mates if majority of them are really genuine, honest and sincere.
Wallāh there's no ikhlaus

☝️ Abu Safia Alsalafi 🧔🏻

Oct 3, 2019 13:03

The easiest way to know if the person is a scammer is to ask for their social media account. Scammers don't have a Facebook profile or they have a NEW one, especially those men scammers who pretend to be a woman.

Real and serious persons usually have a FB who they used in many years.

ENIGMA

Oct 3, 2019 14:00

#junaid142
All you have to remember is NEVER send them any money no matter what story they tell you. Some of the fakes will bring religion into it by saying that in Islam you have to help the people in need.. but don't do it.
Most of the brothers and sisters are fake on this site and only a few are genuine.
Don't be fooled in what country they are from because I have met fakes from all over the world on helahel. I'm from the UK and we have sisters from the UK who are fake too.

ENIGMA

Oct 3, 2019 14:07

#☝️ Abu Safia Alsalafi 🧔🏻
A quick point.. not everyone has facebook as some peoples lifes like mine doesn't revolve around getting likes on social media.. but you made some valid points too regarding men pretending to be women..

Amir

Oct 3, 2019 16:13

A video call is the best long-distance way to know who you are dealing with on the other end. But don't rush it. First exchange a few serious messages for a couple of weeks, then take it to WhatsApp and then ask for a video call.

In the past, there were pen friendships, but involving the physical address kept things straight. Even this website should do email verification. Because email accounts are tied to phone numbers anymore, scammers will be afraid of leave such a trace.

ENIGMA

Oct 3, 2019 16:32

#amir
Bruv email verification isn't gonna make a difference because fakes are advanced lol plus sims are easily available, you get them free in the UK.. You just pop a sim in a spare phone and verify the number. Damn, i remember having pen pals, the innocent days lol
I was speaking on video call to a girl in morocco who claimed was a Syrian refugee and we chatted for a few weeks until she figured she aint getting money from me.. then her replies by text were hours of wait or even the following day.. Society is messed up bruv.. you can't trust no one.

kahil

Oct 3, 2019 19:04

Watch scammer from Nigeria most all of them are gold diggers and scammers they will empty your pockets they just here to get money to pay for their school fees

Ali

Oct 4, 2019 03:11

I catch-up one scammer rite here *our conversation trun on suspect from here below* 👇

Scammer :: "Before we continue our conversation i'd like to tell you first that im a web performer. Im just being honest to you so you dont need waste your time for talking to me because some guys dont want a woman like me".

Me:: ok find what I need to do ? Don't ask me for any registration though visa card or something?

Scammer:: "I'm about to stream on my show right now, well if you want you can visit me on my cam show while we're getting to know more each other. I can give you 30mins free access on my page, that would be nice"?

ENIGMA

Oct 4, 2019 13:41

#Ali
Thank you for sharing

Junaid142

Oct 5, 2019 04:50

#Enigma
Yeah bro I have never sent money to any of them.
I think many of the people from UK or USA are men but just use female pictures on their profiles to catch people attention.if you try to make a video or voice call with them, they begin to tell you stories that they have problem with their phones etc..
They think they are smart but Alhamdulillah we are smarter than them lol....

ENIGMA

Oct 5, 2019 13:25

#junaid142
yes brother, alhamdulillah, smarter and one step ahead..

Amir

Oct 18, 2019 05:05

Here's a fake one - https://www.helahel.com/profile/view/79497

No Photo

Deleted User

Oct 18, 2019 06:26

To be short this world temporary ... Life is too short .. Day of judgement is getting closer day by day .The one who is going to get married with you on status base is never marry him or her bcos he/she is fake i.e. dishonest , unloyal.So stay away of him or her.

No Photo

Deleted User

Oct 18, 2019 06:32

You people are right.. one girl gave her whatsapp num n she was saying from USA.. late told me living in balgaria n family passed away n i need help mean money so that i can come towards you for marriage. also sent me picks .. But when i started vioce messages the didn't reply me n also delete her account of helahel.com..
So be careful every one.

Amir

Oct 18, 2019 11:50

Speaking by experience, the success rate in online dating is once every 4 years. When I first started out in late 2003, I met my fiancee in only 2 weeks - a gorgeous Russian medical student from Moldova. I still remember her because she had WW2 era mind, but she couldn't get a fiancee visa to USA.

ENIGMA

Oct 18, 2019 15:12

#amir
Sorry bruv that she didn't get a visa..
To find that kind of person with that kind mentality is difficult nowadays..
I actually thought i had met the right one recently but again she was nothing more than an attention ***** who tried to play mind games.

Amir

Oct 18, 2019 15:27

Women aren't what they used to be. If you do find something real, one demand if you live in US/EU be that she visit her family annual or biannually. She told me that only time she wanted to go back was for her father's funeral. Once she came to my hotel and I wasn't there and we ran into each other just outside. She was so angry. I followed her and offered to take her for pizza and that put a smile on her face. For present, I took her a set of cap and gloves from Walmart for $5 and she was happy. Radio in their soviet-block apartment was 2 foot x 1 foot x 1 foot. Her dad baked bread and made jam and pickles at home. Kishnev was like an old Soviet city in 2003. When I visited again in 2007, that last frontier too had fallen. She was 172 cm, 54 kg, blonde/blue and graduated medical school with 94% marks overall.

Amir

Oct 18, 2019 15:32

She's been the hardest to forget https://youtu.be/WahSs63AuR0

ENIGMA

Oct 18, 2019 17:35

#amir
Some wounds created by love never heal and leave a permanent scar on our hearts.

Amir

Oct 19, 2019 03:29

It wasn't a visa denial. It was an execution because the magic number for men is 40 after which it gets very hard to find someone. When we met I was 39 and she was 24. Age wasn't a problem because she sought a husband 10 to 20 years older than her.

In her 2nd email she wrote to me that she was looking for marriage because she was about to graduate and this was the next thing to do in life. After 1 months I went to visit her. She picked me up at the airport. We met outside for 3 days, then we walked over to bakery near my hotel, bought a cake and took a shared van to her apartment to meet her father and brother. Father was PhD and brother was BSEE (like me). She was serious so things moved very quickly. Dad took me to garage to show me their Soviet-made car. Even 30 years later, they drive on.

In Dubai, a guy was going back to my parent's country, and I asked him to look out someone for me there. I only asked for slim and polite, nothing else. When he came back, I asked him, and he said, can't ask for this (quality) and that (quality) too. I sarcastically said, I forgot to ask for medical degree. With my fiancee, I wasn't looking for or expecting that much, but I got it all.

Sweething

Nov 8, 2019 00:52

100% is incorrect Everyone from USA is not fake I am born lives in USA and we have hardest time finding a true person their intention is to always go to USA using men and women in any form necessary especially Pakistan. India. Syria and Egypt. I never heard so many sad stories They don’t care if you are a 100 percent years old and they are 23 they will start conversation with I love want ton marry you don’t even know my name. Or they try to scam their way i hate them so much So please do not say everyone in USA fake because you had a bad seed

ENIGMA

Nov 9, 2019 16:41

#Sweething
Who said EVERYONE is a fake from the USA? I suggest you read the topic again and not forgetting i have mentioned other countries too including UK. Now i am from the UK but doesn't mean i am a fake.
Did you say 1 bad seed, oh please, why would i mention a country over 1 bad experience. Just because your a genuine person doesn't mean the others are too. For the record, 5 to 6 sisters who i spoke to from the USA were fake.

No Photo

Deleted User

Nov 13, 2019 08:55

I am Really Sorry For your story. I prefer someone who has Linked in account.. (If he said that he is a professional). Thank you for sharing anyway..

ENIGMA

Nov 13, 2019 10:05

#Dee
I didn't understand your post

Amir

Nov 20, 2019 18:02

Like Miss "Iresenka" writes, "My g - m - a - i - l - irafru*tik , write me. "

Leave comment...

You must be logged in to post comments. Please log in or register.