Helahel

BE AWARE OF HIM

BE AWARE OF HIM

❤️ Created Jul 4, 2019 21:27
2 Comments

"I like your profile and I am very interested in getting to know you better & I don't come on here much so I was wondering are you on WhatsApp by any chance? I think that would be a better platform for communication.
Please let me know"

Thanks
This is the same format he use on every girl he wants to toy with. His name is Anwar, 27 years old from Toronto, Canada. All he does is make you fall for him, pretend to be serious with marriage and when you start falling for his lies, he will ask for n*des pictures and videos and will even go to the extent of sending you pictures of his body. If you refused to his request, he will dumb you and move on the next new sister he meets on here. This was done to me and another sister who shared the same story. I know there are other victims of him I don't know about. So the rest be AWARE PLEASE... Jazakallahu kyran

This topic has 2 comments

No Photo

aryan1234

Jul 5, 2019 07:36

Good you should report this hole to the admin

Sunnah4all40

Jul 7, 2019 21:21

Report him to the admin they will remove him from the site, but this is a lesson to everyone never send your n*de to anyone, no matter how huge your love is for him and her

Leave comment...

You must be logged in to post comments. Please log in or register.