Helahel

Resurrection Ertrugul

Resurrection Ertrugul

Read_Carefully! Created Jul 4, 2019 07:46
15 Comments

Assalaam alaykum people

Resurrection Ertrugul is an excellent drama series on Netflix and YouTube loosely based on Muslim historical events. I’m enjoying it.
Try watching an episode and see if like me you wished you could go back and live in a time where women were strong and knowledgeable, and men acted with honour, bravery and strength. I would go back in an instant regardless of hardships. Away from the fitnah and filth. I just read Nicki Minaj will be performing near Makkah. Can it get any worse?
I guess so.
Allah help us all,
ameen.

This topic has 15 comments

No Photo

Amir

Jul 4, 2019 09:38

Good morning, in a hasty way, I would like to comment on your two topics. If you see or read about our Islamic history and that is also the same for others in this world. Despite the honour and the bravery and the strength they had in their time, there were miseries to others in the same time. I try not to be too much proud of those leaders, simply they used Islam to take lands, just like in the west, they colonized and occupied 75% of the world in one hand a bible and in another hand a sword, till today all the same goal but with other methods.

Talk about the fitnah in the arabian peninsula, simply the Saudi family is not muslims, they are wahabies, just like the zionist in judaism.They are not interested in religion in any way. I can see you are shocked from this family behavior, don't be, it's the same family a century ago, they use Islam to take power and lands and resources as long as they can.The difference now is, that Trump expose them like a bitch, excuse my language. He called the Saudi family, cows and he must milked them.

History talk about them as a bunch of thieves and pimps, they got help from the British Empire by a brithsh spy, his name is Thomas Edward Lawrence, aka Lawrence of Arabia, to topple the Ottomans Empire. They made a deal with the british, in another word, they took the most important place for muslims and they slaughtered a lot of muslims at that time and now too.I am very happy and optimistic, finally we will see that family will go away, and history will call them cowards and thieves and pimps and bitches again. We muslims will enjoy the Hajj and we will be free to practice our real islamic salat there.
Wel-salaam alycom.

Read_Carefully!

Jul 4, 2019 09:47

This is a forum. You are free to type whatever you want. I’m not going to discuss history more than what I have written, without swear words or insults.

Again, I invite people to watch Resurrection Ertrugul, a reminder of the adab and honour that the ummah once had.

Read_Carefully!

Jul 4, 2019 09:50

Allah Knows Best

No Photo

Amir

Jul 4, 2019 10:34

I don't agree with you, those Ottomans leaders had no adab and honour at all, in fact, they killed their own brothers in some cases. a Sultan kill his son or a Sultan kill his brother or a wife of the Sultan had an affair with the brother of the Sultan. All are far from the real Islam.The difference between the Ottoman Empire and the Abbasid Empire is, that the Ottoman never build any things or contribute something honorable for the Islamic world. Anyway, I didn't know this topic was about advertising. Sorry to participate. Enjoy the movie or what every you see.

No Photo

Mukrim

Jul 4, 2019 10:51

We are in the end of times, but will that prevent us from becoming good Muslims? Let's be among the few mentioned...وقليل من عبادى الشكور

Read_Carefully!

Jul 4, 2019 12:16

@Amir

There was no topic. I simply started a thread talking about a good programme to watch in a world where it’s very hard to find things to watch that contain no haram. It is you that is bringing up a whole heap of topics.
You only need to say you don’t like the programme!

@Mukrim.. Ameen

No Photo

Mukrim

Jul 4, 2019 13:06

To be indebted to someone for something is to owe. We owe our predecessors much because they did their juhd to their utmost best and we are proud of them may Allah forgive them on their shortcomings and grant them great reward..

Read_Carefully!

Jul 4, 2019 14:17

Ameen

Mohamed

Jul 4, 2019 15:46

Amir you are Shia that is why you hate ottoman empire .

But they are a true source of pride for every true Muslim

No Photo

Amir

Jul 4, 2019 19:23

Dear Mohamad al-salaam alycom,
I would like to enlighten you more about the political Islam. From the day 1 after killing or Prophet peace be up on hem, they gathered themselves, the "Sahabah" and choose someone that our prophet didn't choose. So from the very beginning our Islam is not the same Islam that our Prophet presented to us. Here I want to say from that time till now no one ruled us as a true Amir al-Mu'minin all of them were political rulers except Ali ibn Abi Talib, for 4 years they waged wars against him till his death.Try to do some research to understand more.

I don't only hate Ottoman Empire, I hate the Abbasid Empire and the Umayyad Empire before them. All of them hijack Islam for their benefits, all of them ruled our Islamic world as a political Islam, no one of them dare to call himself as Amir al-Mu'minin, this title must be earned. So they called themself a Caliph means a successor of someone. You can be a Caliph of your father as an example. Or in Shia case an Grand Ayatollah Khomeini or grand ayatollah Khamenei, it is just a political title, and I hate them too by the way and they don't present shia in this world.

I am a Shia muslim and this mean in arabic, the follower of Ali ibn Abi Talib. So I hope you have a right idea about my way of thinking and have some capacity to accept others? I am out, I think I pissed someone off. Wel- salam alycom & have a nice day.

No Photo

Mukrim

Jul 4, 2019 19:53

Islam as a religion encompasses all aspect of life.. Be it social,political or economical. That's why its a complete mode of living. The idea of dimassifying politics from Islam is not right..even the prophet (saw) was a political leader, a ruler and a messenger all in one. @ amir we differ on many aspects about our religion but I don't want to dwell on that here, but on a point of correction the prophet (saw) was not killed as u mentioned.

No Photo

Birgaripyalniz

Jul 5, 2019 03:05

@Amir

This is for you :

Our prophet Muhammed (s.a.v.) said : Istanbul will surely be conquered. The commander who conquered him is a good commander, he is a good army.

So do you hate the people that the prophet praised?

The reason why the Ottoman sultans killed their brothers for prevent damage to the state , and prevent to broken order.. This is a great sacrifice. Can you do that?

If Ali ibn Abi Talib was alive now, he'd cut your head off.

Because There is one islam in the world. you are creating a faction in Islam and forming innovations after prophet.

trojan horses in islam : Iran , United Arab Emirates and Saudis Let's think now. What have these states done for the good of Islam throughout history? Stop struggle with Muslims. Go , struggle with infidels.

ALLAH bless ottoman empire and muslims İNSALLAH

Read_Carefully!

Jul 5, 2019 05:39

When you believe in Qadr of Allah
When you love our Beloved Prophet (SAW)
When you love for the sake of Allah Azzawajal
Then there will not be room for so much hatred in your heart.
For those of us who have no title in life, who have no position of authority, and who’s speech has no effect on society..it is our duas and actions that can make all the difference as a whole in’sha’Allah. I embraced Islam 23yrs ago alhamdulillah, and before that time I had never personally come across a people who are so divided and holding hatred in their hearts as what I have seen in Muslims. It is so sad to see. Rather than fight the common enemy, people waste time fighting amongst themselves, whether this be on social media or the masjid, and this is a sign that the enemy is winning. Auzubillah.
Of course, this is a sign of the times, we only have to see the state of the planet to know that, but I believe we have more potential, but most are happy and settled in dunya, and too busy with their outward reflection, rather than their inner reflection.
Allahu alam

Allah help the Muslims, and forgive us our shortcomings, blinded and overwhelmed by dunya, when it’s so temporary.

No Photo

Birgaripyalniz

Jul 5, 2019 15:12

Ve aleykum selam ve rahmetullahi ve bereketuh ...

Your right brother but i didn't write them in hatred. I wrote the truth.

In order to be successful, first need to remove the factionalism in Islam. Because you can't go out with a flat tire. There is one islam that Allah and His Messenger is the way shown. ehli sunnah vel cemaet.

Look at that, ALLAH what says :

Al-Anfal-46
And obey Allah and His Messenger, and do not dispute (with one another) lest you become weak and your strength departs. Be patient, surely Allah is with the patient.

As-Saff-8
They desire to put out the Glory of Allah with their mouths. And Allah is the One Who shall complete His Glory even though the disbelievers hate it.

Al-Baqarah-242
Allah thus makes clear to you His Verses in order that you may be mindful.

İnsALLAH ALLAH give us hayr and forgive us

Read_Carefully!

Jul 9, 2019 08:42

Ameen

Thanks for your comments

Leave comment...

You must be logged in to post comments. Please log in or register.