SCAMMER

SCAMMER

Destiny123 Created Jun 17, 2019 17:22
5 Comments

Ladies BEWARE!!
MARCUS44
55 - OTHER
LONDON, UNITED KINGDOM

He claimed to be from Baltimore USA &working as an engineer in UK.

He spoke with an African accent and when whilst he aaked me to tell him more abt myself if i was married & kids & work.
I asked him didn't he read my Profile before he contacted me.
He gave rrasons tgat people's profile can be fake.

So Whilst we were talking on Whatsapp ,I immediately switched to request for Video..
He rejected the video call and gave some lame excuse that he will call later.

I insisted that it would only take a minute for me to see if he is the "MARCUS" as he so claimed.

HE IS A SCAMMER!!!

This topic has 5 comments

zil

Jun 17, 2019 19:57

Same person contacted me and you are right he has some accent thank you so much for alert am new here l could have been the victim!

Ahlam

Jun 17, 2019 20:25

Wow god!!!is every men here a scammer...?!!!that s so annoying!!

No Photo

Mukrim

Jun 17, 2019 20:27

Not all with claws are lions.

Osman

Jun 17, 2019 20:50

There are some accounts that are actually genuine but unfortunately some choose to scam other people that came here for the right intentions. It's all fun and games now but everyone will be paid for their account on the day of Judgment. I have come across too many fake profiles which makes me wary all the time now.

Helahel Admin

Jun 18, 2019 09:29

Please report them using the Block / Report button on their profile so they can be looked in to by an admin, do not post about specific peoples profiles on the forum.

Leave comment...

This forum post has been locked. Please do not restart this discussion in another thread, it will be deleted.