Helahel

How disapointing

How disapointing

Ahlam Created Jun 12, 2019 13:07
20 Comments

Salam everyone
Its really sad that u create a profile in a matriomonial website to meet a life mate but u end up just with fake people
Men complain that women here wanna make fun of them and take advantage of them..walah its the same for most men i have met uptill now....
I met somone here who claim to be a softwear engineer and swore he is serious allah fearing and a very good muslim...then after while he disapeared with no reason at all!!!then he came back suddenly asking me to buy him a moroccan number at any cost...he pretended that he is in love with a moroccan woman and he needs that number uregently!!!! I found it weird disapointing...some men can be so rutheless egotist and crazy!!!but d main point is that i felt its suspectful..and i had a feeling that this guy wanna hurt someone ...or maybe steal someone ...or play some kind of fraudulent tricks to somebody...using me!!!!why would somebody in d us need a moroccan number?!!!!what for...i remained skeptical and i decided no!i wont do it...if he wanna hurt someone i will no take part in this!!!worse after one day i recieved an sms telling me someone is trying to change my facebook password...!!!i am sure this guy is a hacker!!!one needs to become more careful nowadays...a lot of men hurted me earlier on d internet ...made fun of me ...and even if my family betrayed us lied hidded some importamt facts that i should have known...using d fact that they live millles and miles away and that i cant visit them before marriage while they could...and see everything with their own eyes!!!!some members were even married and concealed this highly important fact...some made me waste months talking to them then when we agree about a date to meet they will disapear ...some will contact u only to realise later on that they were commin to morocco anyway and wanted travelling mate or need a s*x vacation!!!!some contact me in some matriomonial website claiming they want a wife while they just want to use some women to masturbate!!!!i have seen a lot of stupid things in some matriomonial website ...all what men had to give me uptill now are lies!!!!!thats really annoying...to understand that ur likely to meet just the kind of men u have always wanted to avoid...i am not saying that allll men of d world are d same cos i still keeping hoping...some good good men are still alive...i just need to be more patient and search further...

This topic has 23 comments

No Photo

Deleted User

Jun 12, 2019 13:40

If you believe that you are a precious girl searching for the right one , be sure that he is doing the same and maybe struggling as you do to find you . He may find you on matrimonial website or on real life . Patience is the toughest thing in all that .

Talha

Jun 12, 2019 14:09

patience,patience & patience need our life.Without patience we can not reach our destination.

good muslim

Jun 13, 2019 09:32

In life we have to be patience, all will be well

Azooz83

Jun 14, 2019 23:11

maybe you need to calm down and stop pushing good people away

Ahlam

Jun 16, 2019 13:55

I neva pushed any good man away...i only push bad people who are trying to hurt...and its my right to protect myself...but unfortunately some men will always consider a woman guilty...to side with their gender...its beeing double standard...siding with someone even when u feel he is wrong its unfair!!!thia way u encourage the evil...

gayo

Jun 16, 2019 14:57

te pa sinqert

No Photo

Deleted User

Jun 16, 2019 15:35

I think you are looking for young boys, younger than yourself...

No Photo

Saras1

Jun 16, 2019 15:49

Mr Naser. This woman translat her experiance in reality, and unfortunately this's the truth, and rarelly find a good personnes by internet but why u go away in ur thinking. And think this woman looking for young boys, be logicaly Mr, more fake account, more scammer in website, plenty of liar

PumpkinHead

Jun 17, 2019 02:50

There is victims in both sides, and i see it to be very normal that men or women to complain in that subject. Not to be rude your profile pic isn't suitable to find a man.

Ahlam

Jun 17, 2019 20:47

I am sure i am free to put any pic i want as long as it is decent...i prefer natural pics...whoever likes me is most welcome who doesnt like me...its his own prob.this website is free and open.for anybody ...i feel marriage is not about pics and the looks...only shallow men judge a woman based on her face and unfortunately they are too many! Besides i have seen worse photos of men online...but i still respect everyone who deserves ...respect...no matter what he looks like...

Ahlam

Jun 17, 2019 20:49

I found soooo many men here by d way but who had one thing in common
......lies and games...this is why i deleted them...

Ahlam

Jun 17, 2019 20:51

Wow..
Some.men can be sooooo shallow!they run only after beauty....i have seen so many pretty girls ...destroy a man s life ...and become a nightmare ...men wake up!!!!

Ahlam

Jun 17, 2019 20:53

Its really stange...why do some.people here attack the victim...and side with the crooks!!!i cant really understand!!!!how stupid

Sellah waingo43yrs

Jun 20, 2019 21:29

Respect is very important even in an argument...

cody4204

Jun 21, 2019 09:41

well when you're not even giving a man a chance to even talk with you then how can you say ever man on here is fake? i messaged you June 5th and was never rude to you but you refused to even say anything back to me

Peace Guy

Jun 24, 2019 20:36

To Codi 4204,
I have been on this site since Summer of 2016. If a woman doesn't respond, it means that she is not interested in you. This was already discussed in a previous post. Best to move on to someone else.

To Ahlam,
I think that your picture is very sincere and shows a woman who strives to be a good person in a world full of mean people. May Allah bless you with the husband of your dreams - Ameen.

cody4204

Jun 25, 2019 06:47

@Peace Guy you have missed the point i was making. Ahlam is claiming that all men on here are fake but when someone does message her she doesn't even reply back even to say she's not interested. You have to talk to the person to know if you like them or not.

Olawale

Jun 25, 2019 08:34

What's good for the goose is good for the gander! My dear prayer and patience changes everything to good.

Olawale

Jun 25, 2019 08:34

What's good for the goose is good for the gander! My dear prayer and patience changes everything to good.

No Photo

Wish

Jul 11, 2019 18:23

You are totally right!!!!

No Photo

Deleted User

Jul 12, 2019 16:02

Dear @Ms Ahlam

As much as the site is filled with scammers (male and female), there are some negative attributes that most ladies on this platform exhibit but try to shy away from and those are Ego and Pride

Someone checks your profile and decides to message you but you refuse to even respond to the messages, even when you can just type..."Seen but not interested, Wishing you all the best"

I have a write up on this Forum and I wish you would look at it and advise fellow ladies like yourself

May Allah ease our affairs... Allahuma Alam

Wako

Jul 23, 2019 15:12

Assalamualaikum all ladies who is serious looking husband in halal way. But I m not here for enjoy ment and etc leave comment in my inbox for more

Amir

Jul 29, 2019 00:47

Don't let the site get to you - https://youtu.be/rUZ9G2N-cgo

Leave comment...

You must be logged in to post comments. Please log in or register.