Helahel

Dua for the sturbon child

Dua for the sturbon child

Allah_Akbar Created Jun 11, 2019 18:20
0 Comments

*Dua for a stubborn child.*
~~~~~

Assalamu Alaikum, when you have a stubborn child who does a lot of tantrum. Do not beat him always, do not insult or curse. When we beat children they become rigid and hard to control. When we abuse, insult or curse, we are destroying them with our bad mouth. And eventually, they increase in their affairs. I had a stubborn child, I used everything on him but didnt change, so I a sister advice me with the following tips.

#1- *When your child is asleep, place your hand on their head and recite the following:*

Bismillaahir Rahmaanir Raheem [Quran 112]
Qul a'uzoo bi rabbil-falaq
Min sharri ma khalaq
Wa min sharri ghasiqin iza waqab
Wa min sharrin-naffaa-saati fil 'uqad
Wa min shar ri haasidin iza hasad

Bismillaahir Rahmaanir Raheem [Quran 113]
Qul a'uzoo bi rabbil-falaq
Min sharri ma khalaq
Wa min sharri ghasiqin iza waqab
Wa min sharrin-naffaa-saati fil 'uqad
Wa min shar ri haasidin iza hasad

Bismillaahir Rahmaanir Raheem [Quran 114]
Qul a'uzu birabbin naas
Malikin naas
Ilaahin naas
Min sharril was waasil khannaas
Al lazee yuwas wisu fee sudoorin naas
Minal jinnati wan naas

Then

Ya ayyuha allatheena amanooisbiroo wasabiroo warabitoo wattaqooAllaha laAAallakum tuflihoon [Al-Imran 200]

Then

...waaslih lee fee thurriyyatee innee tubtu ilayka wainnee mina almuslimeena [Quran 46:15]

Then

Bismillahillazi La Yadurru Maas Mihi Shai Un Fil Ardi Wala Fis Sama' Wa Hu Was Sami Ul Alim

Then

A'uzubika limatillah hittammati min sharri ma khalaq

Note: Recite them all at once, blow the air on your hand, and rub it on the head of your child. Then stay patient.

#2- *Whenever you offer Salah, at the end of every salah after you finished your Zikr, you recite the following Dua from the Quran.*

Bismillah Ar rahman Ar rahim
Rabbana hab lana min azwajina wa dzurriyyatina qurrata a’yunin waj-’alna lil-muttaqîna imama. [Furqan 25:74]

*Additional Information*

My Aunt when I shared this information with her, she was so smart that she bought Zam Zam water, recited all the above Duas in the water, blow the air into it and fed her child every day after Fajr Prayer. Within no time, the boy became very calm and smart. So since then, I adopt her method. I prefer to use Zam Zam, because Rasulullah says whosoever Drink Zam Zam with any intention, it will cure him for that Intention. So Zam Zam has in it a cure.

*Share this message with other Muslims.*

This topic has 0 comments

Leave comment...

You must be logged in to post comments. Please log in or register.