Helahel

What muslim men and muslim women of today may want (in my views)

No Photo

What muslim men and muslim women of today may want (in my views)

islamisdeen Created Jun 10, 2019 05:29
13 Comments

Most of women of today from east to west would desire about a husband something close to these things:

He must be: tall, handsome, got his money, life intact, clean shaved or very small beard (no long beard man), living away from family, has his own car, must be young and fit, fun and funny and humor, go to work every day, take her to shopping and buy all what she desires or whatever she sees in tv or market lol she should be allowed to have men-friend. So i ask where is the test then? If she gets all that (in a man to marry) then she will start pray 5 times, reading qur'an? otherwise grumpy and mad all the time??? Not even even thinking about Islam?

(and the deen? the last thing she care is about his deen - some would say qur'an and sunnah but qur'an and sunnah is the least thing in their mind for marriage, we seek refuge in Allah from such thoughts to come in our head and thoughts about deen, ameen).

Most of men of today from east to west would desire about a wife something close to these things:

She must be: slim and shady, pretty in looks and smile, being tall is not bad, staying home when he comes back from work, the meal being cooked and ready and house being cleaned lol, obedient and less talker, whatever he does but respect should be given to his views, if he talks with female friends it should be ok, So i ask where is the test dude? If you get that kinda wife before marriage then what is the test upon you? If you get that kinda woman, then you would start learning about tawhid and aqidah and salaath and other things?

(and the deen? the last thing in mind of man of today (mostly) for a wife is about her deen must be checked as well, we seek refuge in Allah from such thoughts to come in our head and mind about deen, ameen)

End result:

Both men and women of today are denying the proposals after proposals and getting older and older; who may not fit in some of these things i have mentioned above. There could be much more could have said as well but these are just ver basics today's Muslim men and women desire. And sadly this is happening through out the world in Muslim ummah. Go and check any Muslim matrimonial website, you would find that kinda attitude in Muslim men and women around the world.

So finding a man/woman who give deen the precedence over worldly affairs is not easy. Yes, a lot of men or women would say in words they give precedence to deen but in actions they are always giving the worldly desires precedence over deen and this results the marriages have become harder and harder. No matter you live in US, UK, Europe, Australia, Canada, Pakistan, India, Bangladesh, UAE, KSA, Egypt, Middle East, Far East or any where else in the world. You wanna find a spouse inside your country or outside, you wanna find them in person, through masjid, through friends or relatives or through matrimonial websites. You would unfortunately find the same attitude in them.

SubhanAllaah, the media control our mindset that deeply? it never happened before the way its happening now adays. We pray to Allah that may He guide us and change our hearts towards in reality of Qur'an and sunnah, not only by words but by actions as well, ameen

This topic has 15 comments

Panjshiriy

Jun 10, 2019 18:57

I agree wiht yuo bro
Most of women in thsi site not mrriy
Asian men

No Photo

islamisdeen

Jun 10, 2019 21:47

BarakAllahu feek for agreeing.

But i am not talking about this site or any other site. I am talking about what i am witnessing today or i have witnessed before, and what is happening right at this moment in Muslim ummah.

Every man and a woman and a family has an equal right to take decisions of their life.

Peace Guy

Jun 11, 2019 23:03

Yes, brother islamisdeen, we all should keep an open mind and not be so quick to reject a potential match. Many preconceived impressions get in the way of what would otherwise be a good match. The result is that we pass up someone who could have been our soulmate.

Insha'Allah, we will all be guided to our intended spouse and have the patience and wisdom to consider all the good things in a potential match - Ameen.

No Photo

islamisdeen

Jun 11, 2019 23:17

Brother Peace Guy, ma sha Allaah, salamu alaikum, long time no see.

As usual, whenever you write its always pleasure to read and learn from your experience. Hope everything your way is good, In sha Allah.

Indeed, i loved this statement of yours: "Many preconceived impressions get in the way of what would otherwise be a good match."

Sometimes preconceived impressions are based on the past experience of our lives. And based on that, we all make decisions as well. And yes sometimes these decisions could be correct and sometimes incorrect. But if those decisions are made through the Qur'an and sunnah then In sha Allah there is always benefit in our lives.

I am sure you would agree with that.

Mohamed

Jun 11, 2019 23:23

Their is other ppl who are searching for Deen brother.. but rare .

No Photo

islamisdeen

Jun 11, 2019 23:28

Brother Mohamed, of course there are, no one can deny that, illa ma sha Allah (except upon those whom Allaah has bestowed His mercy).

good muslim

Jun 13, 2019 09:38

i agree with you most men and women are to choosy, that is why people interested in them have to lie, pretend and borrow cars, shoes clothes to get them

No Photo

Deleted User

Jul 25, 2019 08:55

I disagree. Beauty is very important both gender. There is hadeeth in bukhari and muslim abo horyra narrated that the prophet muhammed ﷺ said a woman is married for 4 things one of it is for her beauty.

ally

Jul 25, 2019 14:14

Out of the 4 the person practising the seen is the best

ally

Jul 25, 2019 14:15

The seen not seen

ally

Jul 25, 2019 14:16

Mistact again seen and not seen

ally

Jul 25, 2019 14:17

Deen

Amir

Jul 25, 2019 17:06

Those on top wish to reduce the world population so they invented TV, which sets standards so high that population gets reduced by personal choices instead of totalitarian enforcement. Brilliant, isn't it?

No Photo

Deleted User

Jul 26, 2019 01:14

I’m glad you don’t speak for me.

❤️

Jul 26, 2019 18:35

Masha'Allah beautiful wordings there. May Allah swt help put us through In Sha Allah.
Jazakallahu kyran brother.

Leave comment...

You must be logged in to post comments. Please log in or register.