Helahel

no one needs an honest person.

No Photo

no one needs an honest person.

aryan1234 Created Jun 7, 2019 03:41
8 Comments

why none of the girls respond .they always write up they need a genuine ,but never responded to request from genuine guys.may I know why.

This topic has 9 comments

No Photo

Al-haraf

Jun 7, 2019 09:20

......am astonished as well at such attitude from ladies.Some do insist that once the sender does not have a profile picture,he is likely to be unreal or a scammer,meanwhile such personalty has a good niyaat.

No Photo

username

Jun 7, 2019 14:36

Women need money not good partner

No Photo

aryan1234

Jun 8, 2019 13:31

Agree with you guys. But some ladies are true and real .

No Photo

Deleted User

Jun 9, 2019 17:32

As salaamu alaikum as I woman on this site I can say that most men I've encountered wanted to hook up or wanted money. As mentioned above the no pic doesn't help but I've also encountered someone using fake pictures so just be patient insha'allah when it's time the right deserving woman will come your way.

zanat

Jun 9, 2019 21:37

Asalam Aleikum some guys here don't know how to approach a person some don't even greet you they just say I want u or I need u how can u talk to that kind of person honestly?us women prefer men who respect us and not the ones who judge and disrespect u without knowing u first please my dear brothers learn how to talk atlist

No Photo

aryan1234

Jul 4, 2019 11:02

Walekum Salam sis. You don't need to expect respect from us . U deserve to be respected coz u r equal to us men's in every way possible.

Abibat321

Jul 4, 2019 11:47

Username excuse me it's not every woman out is after your money,whoever I get married to his wealth will e a bonus to mine " Insha Allah "

❤️

Jul 4, 2019 21:59

Al-haraf and that is the fact. Most of the unreal guys I met here don't have pictures on their profile.
U might just reply with"Sister does it means that you are also unreal?"

No I am not. I am talking base on experience, thanks.

No Photo

aryan1234

Jul 5, 2019 07:35

I met most of the gals they do have a picture and after that they become deleted users?

Leave comment...

You must be logged in to post comments. Please log in or register.