Helahel

MEN/ WOMEN WITH NO PHOTOS! ARE THEY SCARED OR SHY OR.......

MEN/ WOMEN WITH NO PHOTOS! ARE THEY SCARED OR SHY OR.......

Askmelater Created May 13, 2019 16:48
10 Comments

Salam everyone, I want everyone to share their comments about how they feel about Men (and if you're a man, about Women) who don't show their faces - as in pictures on their profile!
Ladies, is it just me, or do you find men who do that so unattractive, not in a physical way, but character wise! All Humans are beautiful, what I find attractive another woman might find unattractive!! but the Character, oh that can be very ugly to everyone!

Why are the brothers on here scared to show their photos? A Muslim Man should have no fear but the fear of Allah - once a man told me he's been catfished that's why he doesn't have his picture on here! I mean come on!!! this is 2019 and men are worried about being seen? or their photo being used somewhere else? If you are a genuine man who is here for marriage, then SHOW YOUR FACE!! For woman! Also, if you are serious about this, show your face!!

I bet the match rate will be at 90% if everyone shows their face and filled out standard info! WHAT DO YOU ALL THINK?

This topic has 10 comments

Askmelater

May 13, 2019 16:50

I want you to share your comments and thoughts about this!! No one ever addresses this! Is it a cultural thing for some of you? or just scared and have fear about your photo being used? Is it fair to approach someone with a photo and you don't have a photo?

gayo

May 13, 2019 18:28

mund te jete qe fotoja te perdoret

Mohamed

May 13, 2019 20:34

I am ok with women don't show their face but I wish she at least share some of her like ethnicity or something
And she should exchange photos privately WITH THE PRESNECE OF HER WALI.

Btw psychologically speaking their is some personality types like the INFJ who dont share their pic on purpose as they have strong rule that they should love and be loved on much deeper level than appearance, like they should deeply connect intellectually and emotionally before judge or being judged from appearance perspective.

Askmelater

May 13, 2019 22:38

Thank you @Mohamed for sharing your comment. Believe it or not I am an INFJ and I have my photo up. To me it's the principle, to connect with someone on a deep level you have to at least first stare into their eyes - eyes are the window to the soul. If a man is not attractive to me, it doesn't mean he is not attractive. People have a natural preference to what they find attractive, it's not about the look - it's the character. If a man doesn't share his photo that shows he's scared or has fear or.. or .. whatever the reason is he comes across as not serious and just wants to play! and you can't build a strong connection talking to an unknown soul/person. I hope you can understand what I'm saying (if you're an INFJ like me, I think you will get me) lol.

Mohamed

May 14, 2019 04:02

Yes I totally agree that all men should put on a public picture and if they don't then it means they are playing or not serious or hiding something ... and I am ENTP personality not INFJ

Nice to meet you .. Ramadan Kareem

Panjshiriy

May 16, 2019 08:07

Some womens in this site fake
I looking for a honest muslima to marrige
But some honest women in this want marriy wihat man who lifeing in rich countriy

Unique

May 19, 2019 03:40

Out of experience relationships with people without photos have never worked out. Advice if anyone without photo messages you don't bother to reply. It will be a wastage of time

princeboss

May 19, 2019 16:05

why no photo in the first place.they should just be deleted out of this site.some people level extrimist so much that they go contrary to teaching of quran.where was it stated that a woman or man face should not been seen before asking him or her for relationship.how do you price what you dont know its content.
brothers and sisters...please stop some of this local practice of no picture.your face does not represent your private life.
malsalam

No Photo

AnotherTraveler

May 19, 2019 18:17

I think it’s fair that people who got pictures on only wants to talk to people with pictures too.

I don’t have a problem with people not showing their faces. I don’t have a picture on myself either. To me it’s important that people read my profile thoroughly before seeing my picture. I think it’s important they know what kind of person I am, and what I’m looking for. Pictures can be deceiving and sometimes make you text a person although this person is the complete opposite of you. I removed my picture because I was getting a lot of shallow and not so serious messages.

No Photo

Manhaj Salaf

May 20, 2019 09:36

@askmelater

Salam

Ramadan Kareem

And no you'rent INFJ..

Just because INFJ is most unique MBTIs personality people label to be an one, but actually they're not...

So yes INFJs don't show pictures men or women, most reserved type, easy to see them but hard to catch them or it's not your cup of tea to cling with them.

Moreover, men's picture even though 2019 or it's 3000 still Allah's creation is unique and just because advancement is so fast people cannot change their charecter or Genes of their behavior, it's not about men or women are men are like lion's they have to show up always, but for some men's it isn't Everytime like showing off, but rather it's like they will show off when what where how and what necessity, no matter what they show up for, anything for needful or necessity not necessarily to be a piece of advert.

Leave comment...

You must be logged in to post comments. Please log in or register.