Helahel

Admin does design the email system not to send message for both brothers and sisters.

Admin does design the email system not to send message for both brothers and sisters.

princeboss Created Apr 26, 2019 20:45
3 Comments

I write with dismay after discovering message send to sister to see if she could reply and discovered that the admin of this site is the problem.
Those of you that send message,go to the message and click sent you see cancel sign even after you comply and you did not send your phone or email.
why are admin of muslim website majorly don't want brothers and sisters to marry.this not the first site I join.i remember one call banaykum on what app group.the same thing the admin does.he communicate with all the sisters wasting their time and keeping them from the brothers.
admin stop this hypocrisy enough of it.go.and pray for forgiveness because this act is act of shaytan.
bye

This topic has 3 comments

Helahel Admin

Apr 26, 2019 21:38

The red cross next to messages in the sent folder means the other person hasn't read it yet, nitbthat it hasn't been sent.

Amir

Apr 26, 2019 23:24

If you msg someone, go to your sent messages box, click on that person's mail but don't the message you sent, then that person has blocked you. It has nothing to do with admin.

princeboss

Apr 27, 2019 07:30

i was not block.amir .know what you say here.pls.fraud sisters n.many fraud brothers.i think.i start lookn outside.this site is complete fraud.

Leave comment...

You must be logged in to post comments. Please log in or register.