Helahel

Salam Alaikum

Salam Alaikum

mubaric Created Apr 25, 2019 21:48
6 Comments

Salam Alaikum my brothers and sisters I have been on this site for two years now all I get is no reply or not one of the Muslims ladies are serious about marriage and I don't know if the site is real.

This topic has 6 comments

princeboss

Apr 26, 2019 20:55

the admin don't send youressage brother.go.and check.sent message you see for your self.the admin keeping the ladies for him.self.
fraud every where.

Amir

Apr 27, 2019 17:42

Salam Alaykum https://youtu.be/RVxuT1Y2Z_I

mehdil

May 7, 2019 01:55

So that's why I don't receive any answer to my messages !!!

Asad Khan

May 9, 2019 07:11

No Girls Reply Of Messege

ally

May 12, 2019 23:50

Try yr search in Luther countries

Askmelater

May 13, 2019 16:31

@Amir you have cracked me with that video of al Salam Aliukum!! HAHA!!! As for you Mr. @princeboss - this is not the first time i see you on this forum spreading negativity - what's going on brother, stay optimistic and hopeful there's beauty every where and good people out there! Great authentic Muslim women who are here for genuine reasons! I guess it's always harder for men to get msgs or replies, but it's also harder for us women to get decent msgs too. I receive 10s of msgs daily from Pakistan of men just saying hello - how are you, I want to marry you!! I mean.... come ooon!! SO to you "the post writer" be patient, inshallah she's around the corner! Your Helal will be with you soon

Leave comment...

You must be logged in to post comments. Please log in or register.