Helahel

Be carefull all ladies!!

No Photo

Be carefull all ladies!!

Nesya Created Apr 21, 2019 20:24
4 Comments

A revert men in this grup is a liar! He want to find a victim again! Im the one of them! And i have an evidence! I don't want you will be the next victims too. If you want to know please contact me.

This topic has 4 comments

orchid

Apr 23, 2019 06:42

They used the sweetest words to praise you then,never show their face and they said they are coming to your country. Suddenly they stuck at immigration and asking for money to get release from immigration custody.

Askmelater

May 13, 2019 16:37

!!!!!!!! come on people - why would you even give someone who smells fishy a chance to catfish you!! Come on everyone, keep your eyes wide open! no dragging of conversations, get to the bottom of it quickly, use your common sense and your intuitive to suss out any fishy behavior!! If they can't get real with you from the start, or show multiple photos of themselves! if they can't get on video chat or even send you several video recordings, if they don't do any of that!! then MOVE ON!!! Oh.. and the last one, if they are too sweet too soon or too clingy too soon, just MOVE ON!

Abdulbasit

May 13, 2019 19:15

yeah, what you're is right

Mohamed

May 13, 2019 20:10

@Askmelater

Do you know sister I have talked with many genuine ladies here like maybe 10 out of 250 one fake
Only one shared several photos .

Do you know why ?

Leave comment...

You must be logged in to post comments. Please log in or register.