I have a dream of marry a western man.
I was looking for a serious convert/revert but useless no one is serious
Please make Duaa for me ..May Allah realise this dream as soon as possible
Thank you

This topic has 11 comments

Amir

Apr 16, 2019 21:23

Chinese taking girls https://youtu.be/D76bzauk7oU

Europeans taking girls especially Moroccans.

Rich polygamists taking girls.

And a dual on top of that !!!

sokaina

Apr 16, 2019 21:26

Are you jealous or what
Moroccans loves westerns ..is there any problem

Amir

Apr 16, 2019 21:47

I don't care because I know this isn't your photo.

Peace Guy

Apr 23, 2019 09:23

My dua about "Sokaina":

"Oh Allah, how awesome are Your works! You have created wonders beyond the capacity of anyone.

Who can fathom the intricacies of a flower? Such beautiful colors, radiating in the sunshine. The delicate petals defy gravity, yet they loyally strive to obey Your commands. Such fragrance is pleasing to You, men and jinn. You made the ants to come and bite at the buds of peonies, and the bees you taught to do their work without disruption of tranquility.

Likewise have You fashioned Sokaina, her inner beauty illuminating my heart from thousands of miles away. Her easygoing personality defying the evil of the world, yet dutifully submitting to the essence of Your laws. Her aroma is that of Jannah, and surely You are pleased by it, along with all who come close to her. You made it so that nagging forum posts would bite at her soul; if only you had made me a bee, I could hover over her and comfort her...

But I am less than a bee... Relate to her please, how much I appreciate her forum post and profile, how she cheered up my soul with hopes of a marriage. I realize that I am not worthy to look at the hem of her garment, for an old peasant cannot even dream of marrying a young princess.

Much worse, I have stung myself with the venom of my past; she is probably not interested in someone who is divorced. I cannot even bring myself to write to her. And certainly You know best. Was it a mistake that I was so moved by her post? Were my feelings of connectedness to her mind a sin? Was my heart stirred in vain? Astaghfirullah!

Behold, some arrogant ones have plucked the vibrant colors of her heart with their rigid words of discouragement. Let me not contribute to such wickedness...

Darkness...

Such cold indifference...

Please, protect Sokaina, your beloved servant. Keep her heart warm with kindness and love...

Give her words of encouragement, and make her flowers glisten in the moonlight of this darkness...

Oh, that I could merit to marry a  pure woman who is like 10,000 flowers! If she is the one and only woman whom You fashioned for me to become an "us", then strengthen her and place the words in her heart to reply.

But if You designated her for someone else, then give her a double portion of courage to wait for You to bring her dream to fruition. Then, knowing that You know best, I would surely beg You to bless her with the revert husband of her dreams, and guide them to Your palace."

-- Ameen.

No Photo

Deleted User

Apr 23, 2019 11:52

This girl is probably not real. Sadly this site has so many fake people/scammers 😢

No Photo

Deleted User

Apr 23, 2019 15:47

You are right simple 123 this site has so many
Fake people /scammers specialy the convert personnes (men) unfortunately....

No Photo

Deleted User

Apr 23, 2019 19:34

@Farah, thank u. Those people have no fear of Allah at all

sokaina

Apr 28, 2019 11:10

I am real alhamduliAllah ...just pray for me ..may Allah realise my dream soon

Ahmad

Apr 28, 2019 19:17

Asalamu aylukum to all @ sister sokani with due respect to you I respect your choice I am your brother in faith please take my words meaningfully, you are looking for converts and that too wasterner let us put this on scale and try to discuss this logically and meaningful since you being Arab I guess you know the book of ibn jawazia talbees iblees how devil tries to foul, if you want revert why only wasterner why not from any part of world just try to give it a thought you might reach to logical answer I would like everyone should pray for righteous spouse that it, but please my sister don't take it otherwise and no where it's mentioned in the islam Anyone among sahabahas or righty guided professors used to pray for oh Allah grant us new Muslim or new muslima, what they use to pray as its mentioned it sura furqan, so one should praise for righteous spouse weather male or female and Allah certainly knows best May Allah help me ameen

Omar

Apr 30, 2019 18:47

المغاربة هم كلاب هجرة، وانت كلبة هجرة، عندما تقول لفتاه مغربية انك تعيش في فرنسا، ستفعل معك كل شئ من اجل ان تتزوجك من اجل الهجرة الي فرنسا

Ahmad

Apr 30, 2019 19:52

Brother Omar tough words For moracan sisters how can you say brother they are dogs of migration, are you sure they are so desperate to migrate to France as you are mentioning in your text even I don't like to translate your text because it's too annoying May Allah guide me and you ameen

Leave comment...

You must be logged in to post comments. Please log in or register.