For example :
(I) in INFJ stand for introvert
(E) in ENTP stands for extrovert
(N) in ENTP stand for Intuition .
(S) in ESFJ stand for Sensing .

So this in the first place a psychological test

So which personality type is better ?
Simply
All types are equal: The goal of knowing about personality type is to understand and appreciate differences between people. As all types are equal, there is no best type.

The MBTI instrument sorts for preferences and does not measure trait, ability, or character. The MBTI tool is different from many other psychological instruments and also different from other personality tests.

The best reason to choose the MBTI instrument to discover your personality type is that hundreds of studies over the past 40 years have proven the instrument to be both valid and reliable. In other words, it measures what it says it does (validity) and produces the same results when given more than once (reliability). When you want an accurate profile of your personality type, ask if the instrument you plan to use has been validated.

So now you can know who you are and what do you mind look like and more from such deep test and

***of course you can know which type is most compatible with your personality.

I am ENTP

Now if you want to take the test just Google this mbti personality test or in Arabic.

جاسم الهارون اختبار شخصية

Inshallah it will help and facilitate compatibility.

Oh and if you are INFJ female I can't wait till I meet you this is my compatible type

This topic has 8 comments

Amir

Apr 12, 2019 17:11

Good idea. Make it even more complicated.

Sorry, I composed a sinful video: https://youtu.be/XHVdXqI6FQc

Because I'm writing to a young girl.

Mohamed

Apr 12, 2019 18:07

Life is so complicated with love and .marriage maybe you want some easy life and stay lonely .. And why do you want young lady ?
And what is that even relate?

Amir

Apr 12, 2019 20:00

Not both parts have to relate. Sometimes you do by the way (BTW) add-on instead of creating one new forum link for every thought that pops into head.

I want to adopt this girl.

No Photo

Gigi

Apr 13, 2019 04:19

ENTP and proud ✌

No Photo

Deleted User

Apr 13, 2019 04:24

Proudly INFJ (Protector).... 1% of population.

Mohamed

Apr 13, 2019 05:02

Adoption is haram unless she became your "daughter " by by breastfeeding and you can't do that by yourself so not an option for you.
And actually she is to old be adopted she want a husband "for her age " .

And for add on or new .. didn't you ever heard of freedom of speech?

Amir

Apr 13, 2019 05:12

ESPN 🙃

Beware, freedom of speech is a scam because as soon as you speak up, they get ya.

Mohamed

Apr 13, 2019 05:14

Kebrya.. oh that is so rare 1% .. I know cuz I am searching for that INFJ girl for ages now .

Ok I want to make a little statistics here .
There are roughly 1000 women here on this site and 1% is.INFJ so it is 10 women only who are compatible 40% of them are above my age limit so I am left with 6 and those 6 are good character but 50% are within my beauty range which is
I think very acceptable range , so I am left with 3 and of course not every Infj will be a match so lets drop another 30% .. so I am left with 2 .. oh I can marry them both hahahahah.

Leave comment...

You must be logged in to post comments. Please log in or register.