Helahel

What is bad about being visa or green card seeker

What is bad about being visa or green card seeker

Mohamed Created Apr 11, 2019 12:21
4 Comments

Al salam alikoum wa rahmout Allah wa barakatouh... how are you brothers and sisters ... how are you doing with this frustrating search for our partners .

So I have a question here ... what is so wrong with being a green card seeker or visa seeker or whatever seeker .. with regarding that seeker is a true Muslim and truly want to marry you for you and that visa or green card is a bonus .

BEFORE ANGRY COMMENTS

****I can't travel out of Egypt by law.

***I can't leave Egypt cuz I am under the age of 31 and I didn't attend the compulsory army enrollment.

This topic has 5 comments

princeboss

Apr 11, 2019 19:46

please ask them...some want to eat their cake.and have it back.our sisters are something else. you message them they refuse.to reply.you keep list of suitors.i think our muslim sister act like gold diggers more this days.
wasalam.

Askmelater

Apr 11, 2019 21:30

Women want to feel special, there is nothing wrong with getting a bonus visa or green card, but let that come naturally later on if you both build the connection to that point of declaring you're both not interested in anyone else, then naturally your conversation will lead to what's next - you never know, maybe she wants to come to where you are, instead of you going to where she is, or maybe both of you want to go somet here together to start fresh!! The world is filled with materialistic people but i don't appreciate your comment @princeboss our muslim sister act like gold diggers, that doesn't apply to all women, if anything he's talking about both men and women seeking a way out of their country through marriage! Wishing you all the best of luck - take rejection as a sign that Allah has a better one waiting for you! Salam

No Photo

Deleted User

Apr 12, 2019 13:39

Well said

Ask me later.

No Photo

Sellah waingo43yrs

Apr 12, 2019 20:46

Once a visa seeker is comfortable they will leave you so fast you will not believe,.. you are just a vessel used to propel them to their desired country...

Amir

Apr 14, 2019 20:48

Problem is this, men may marry for marriage, but women don't marry for just marriage. Women need another incentive to marriage, and with TV around, these incentives are going sky high even if their ads say, I'm just down to earth.

The more women become accustomed to going out before marriage, the more boring the house life seems after marriage. I meet oil executives every day, and gorgeous girls just buzz around them. These girls want a flashy car and a no limit card to save them from boredom.

Leave comment...

You must be logged in to post comments. Please log in or register.