Helahel

Engineer to Uber

Engineer to Uber

Amir Created Mar 30, 2019 19:03
5 Comments

I'm an I&E / I&C Engineer, make nearly $100K annually before taxes, divorced since December 2003. Man builds a lifestyle to attract a woman into his life, but unable to find one, I'm thinking about leaving my job, selling my house and to working for Uber from city to city, starting with Las Vegas, staying in rooms rentals and living the rest of the life on encounters.

This topic has 8 comments

Mohamed

Mar 30, 2019 22:16

I am mechanical engineer and I am going to work on a food cart

Maybe we you can drive me and I give you some tasty food hahaha

No Photo

Deleted User

Mar 30, 2019 23:56

I'm a biomedical engineer and I'm going to be a farmer. Maybe Mr Amir will help me transport my food to mohamad shop

Amir

Mar 31, 2019 00:49

Agreed. Marry Me will not marry and farm, and I will not marry and transport that shtuff to Mohammad's food cart to be sold only to other lonely men. We'll call it LoneMart, the latest chain.

No Photo

Deleted User

Mar 31, 2019 02:39

Hahahha this post really made my day. It makes me less miserable in a wedding that I'm attending on

No Photo

Sweet Muslimah

Mar 31, 2019 11:24

Mr. Amir is a real entertainer lol bless his soul

No Photo

Deleted User

Mar 31, 2019 16:56

İ must admit it is very entertaining to read the writing of Br. Amir. Keep on writing 🙂

Amir

Sep 4, 2019 13:34

Odd to see my old thread on top of the forum after returning after many months. In April I placed a classified ad in the matrimonial section of a newspaper in my parent's country, and there too, hooked up with a scammer who disappeared on Sept. 1, which is also the date my fiancee was denied a visa in 2004, which is also the date my Russian fiancee's visa was denied in 2004, which was the last real deal I found.

Her last scam was memory issues with her phone so I would buy her a new phone. I've noticed a significant change in women since 2005. Girls I met until 2004 were simpler, but ones I've encounter after 2005 way overrate themselves. So, when I wrote about TPE ladies, I wasn't all joking.

Amir

Sep 4, 2019 22:15

So.. not only has it become challenging to get married, it's probably even more challenging now to stay married.

My American dentist has lived in a small town since mid 1990's. While young, he married his nurse. Later, came the divorce in which he lost his son, house and 2/3 of retirement to his ex-wife. During his divorce, he quit working and started going back to dental school to avoid alimony payments, but can't avoid child support. All year round he wrote to Filipina girls whom he travelled over to visit once a year, but never mustered up the courage to remarry. Now, he's become too old. End of his story and this story.

Leave comment...

You must be logged in to post comments. Please log in or register.