Helahel

Playboys are everywhere

Playboys are everywhere

Rosa Created Mar 28, 2019 13:12
16 Comments

Why do some guys flirt with girls after finding the suitable person for them ????!!!!!!!!
I came across a profile who did the same , he flirt with me then he told me he has already someone in his life. I can't say his name but he is from New Z... .
I already wrote a topic about him but was deleted.
Girls be careful not every handsome man is Mr right.
His words like electricity and send me voice message and pictures....
In Moroccan:
Ila chafti lmesage dyali tasli biya
Sefar seta wahd rab3a rab3a sab3a seta jouj ts3oud seb3a
Thanks

This topic has 22 comments

No Photo

Deleted User

Mar 28, 2019 13:27

Salam. Sorry to hear that. Stay strong, sister

Mohamed

Mar 28, 2019 13:48

انا مفهمتش ولا كلمة من المغربى ده هههههه

Amir

Mar 28, 2019 14:43

I was in Morocco 3 different times, but didn't see any girl who looked like you.

My Russian fiancee searched for a man 10 to 20 years older than her because she wanted a man who

Amir

Mar 28, 2019 14:52

I was in Morocco 3 different times, but didn't see any girl who looked like you. Last time I had to say this to anyone was a Hungarian girl in Amsterdam.

My Russian fiancee (2005) searched for a man 10 to 20 years older than her because she wanted a man who was done with playing and was ready to settle down. But today girls want immature boys because that's what they show in theovirs.

In a south Asian country, right after marriage, boy told girl that he loved someone else before her and he was still in love, and she got a divorce. Actually I didn't ask his age but only boys say things like that

Rosa

Mar 28, 2019 17:34

Simple 123 thanks a lot

Rosa

Mar 28, 2019 17:35

Mohamed only Moroccans can understand what I mean 🤣
Ach khbark labas?

Rosa

Mar 28, 2019 17:37

Amir, there are a lot of beautiful girls in Morocco even more than me with big and black eyes and white skin.

Amir

Mar 28, 2019 18:11

The best looking Moroccan girl I saw was on Al Rigga Street in Dubai. I didn't write to you because I didn't know if profile was real or not. If you are real and interested you can write to me.

No Photo

Deleted User

Mar 28, 2019 20:32

Sister why are surprised by that? Aren't here many people looking for second wife but they don't tell in their profile nor in their 1st message. Sometime even after several talk, they just tell you because you ask about that.

Am i the only person who don't understand your situation??
Sorry sister, doesn't mean belittling your problem but i really don't get it. I read many times, still

To me, sounds like you test him with many accounts and with good and bad profile, some of your bad profile get reply that he is talking to someone, but then the other got good response. Is it??

Rosa

Mar 29, 2019 00:53

Marry Me, I test no one and I have no time for making many accounts. That guy isn't married yet. He told me he is going to marry me then after 2 hours of talking he told me he knows a girl that he will marry soon and he gave me her name and city name.... then he insulted me because I told him he is playing with girls. Not only this, he reported me and then my account was blocked and I was forced to make another account then he sent to me a message (of course he didn't recognise me because I wore the scarf) that he is interested in me and wants my phone number....the same scenario....
Imagine if he is doing the same thing with the other girls...... Really sick.
I have already wrote about this topic few months ago and I discovered many girls had the same experience with the same user but unfortunately the admin has deleted my topic because I wrote his user name.
I hope my message is clear now.

No Photo

Deleted User

Mar 29, 2019 04:02

Rosa -
your account is fake - you are a scammer.

No Photo

Deleted User

Mar 30, 2019 11:40

Rani fhamt mli7 al ar9am, lakin ya okhti ma tkhilihoumch yiflirtiw m3ak rajel ta3 li khaf rabi yjik melbeb

Mohamed

Mar 30, 2019 16:57

Actually your profile pic is not near any Moroccan girl look and I think you are a scammer man

As an expert in this site said before scammers are the only ones who can speak English in a country has no one speak it .

Aman

Mar 30, 2019 21:53

Its not good to cheat someone,
All of us should be very careful,
Before making any relationship we should must know enough about each other because if once it's happened it's not easy to break the relationship
So I would like to suggest all of you be careful and never try to play with anybody's emotions.
Best of luck all of you

No Photo

Deleted User

Apr 1, 2019 00:15

My complements to you brother Aman, only people who lacks feeling will intensionally play with other people emotions.

Azooz83

Apr 2, 2019 16:21

اذا انك متضايقه من تحرش الرجال فيك او طلباتهم الجنسيه، الافضل انك توقفي الدوافع اللي دفعتهم لسوء معاملتهم لك ولكل النساء المتبرجات. لما تتستري، في الستر حمايه من شياطين الانس وعفة للمرأه.

أعظم دليل وأوضح دليل قوله تعالى في كتابه الكريم: وَإِذَا سَأَلْتُمُوهُنَّ مَتَاعًا فَاسْأَلُوهُنَّ مِنْ وَرَاءِ حِجَابٍ ذَلِكُمْ أَطْهَرُ لِقُلُوبِكُمْ وَقُلُوبِهِنَّ [الأحزاب:53]، وقوله : وَالْقَوَاعِدُ مِنَ النِّسَاءِ اللَّاتِي لا يَرْجُونَ نِكَاحًا فَلَيْسَ عَلَيْهِنَّ جُنَاحٌ أَنْ يَضَعْنَ ثِيَابَهُنَّ غَيْرَ مُتَبَرِّجَاتٍ بِزِينَةٍ [النور:60]، فإذا كان العجائز -وهن القواعد اللاتي لا يرجون نكاحًا - عليهن الحجاب إذا كن يرجون النكاح أو عليهن الزينة ولا يباح لهن الكشف إلا عند كونهن قواعد عجائز وكونهن لا يرجون نكاحًا وغير متبرجات؛ علم بذلك أن غير القواعد يلزمهن التستر والحجاب سواء كن متبرجات أو غير متبرجات، يجب عليهن التستر وعدم إظهار الملابس الجميلة الفاتنة، وعدم كشف الوجه أو الصدر أو الساق أو اليد أو غيرها؛ لأن هذا تبرج، قال الله جل وعلا: وَلا تَبَرَّجْنَ تَبَرُّجَ الْجَاهِلِيَّةِ الأُولَى [الأحزاب:33]، قال العلماء: التبرج معناه إظهار المحاسن والمفاتن من رأس أو وجه أو نحوه. نعم.
المقدم: جزاكم الله خيرًا.

Azooz83

Apr 2, 2019 16:22

اذا انك متضايقه من تحرش الرجال فيك او طلباتهم الجنسيه، الافضل انك توقفي الدوافع اللي دفعتهم لسوء معاملتهم لك ولكل النساء المتبرجات. لما تتستري، في الستر حمايه من شياطين الانس وعفة للمرأه.

أعظم دليل وأوضح دليل قوله تعالى في كتابه الكريم: وَإِذَا سَأَلْتُمُوهُنَّ مَتَاعًا فَاسْأَلُوهُنَّ مِنْ وَرَاءِ حِجَابٍ ذَلِكُمْ أَطْهَرُ لِقُلُوبِكُمْ وَقُلُوبِهِنَّ [الأحزاب:53]، وقوله : وَالْقَوَاعِدُ مِنَ النِّسَاءِ اللَّاتِي لا يَرْجُونَ نِكَاحًا فَلَيْسَ عَلَيْهِنَّ جُنَاحٌ أَنْ يَضَعْنَ ثِيَابَهُنَّ غَيْرَ مُتَبَرِّجَاتٍ بِزِينَةٍ [النور:60]، فإذا كان العجائز -وهن القواعد اللاتي لا يرجون نكاحًا - عليهن الحجاب إذا كن يرجون النكاح أو عليهن الزينة ولا يباح لهن الكشف إلا عند كونهن قواعد عجائز وكونهن لا يرجون نكاحًا وغير متبرجات؛ علم بذلك أن غير القواعد يلزمهن التستر والحجاب سواء كن متبرجات أو غير متبرجات، يجب عليهن التستر وعدم إظهار الملابس الجميلة الفاتنة، وعدم كشف الوجه أو الصدر أو الساق أو اليد أو غيرها؛ لأن هذا تبرج، قال الله جل وعلا: وَلا تَبَرَّجْنَ تَبَرُّجَ الْجَاهِلِيَّةِ الأُولَى [الأحزاب:33]، قال العلماء: التبرج معناه إظهار المحاسن والمفاتن من رأس أو وجه أو نحوه. نعم.
المقدم: جزاكم الله خيرًا.

Azooz83

Apr 2, 2019 16:24

when we give the devil a chance to come, we should not blame him for coming

ally

Apr 4, 2019 11:50

I thing we need to give some time and maybe not jump to coclusins

No Photo

Deleted User

Sep 5, 2019 10:58

Assalamualaikum to all of you.
I am new to this site. I only discover this forum section today... It was good to read all the stories and comments...
Talking about scams... there are everywhere.. online and offline.... I come across this type of people many time... in this dating site and also some other dating websites.
You just need to be extra careful... I don't spend much time in texting in WhatsApp but would prefer talking, then you will know if he is a real person or not. Recently I was talking with this person. He send me his picture... He mentioned that he is Lebanese lived in USA... When I hear his voice he sound like African Nigerian... Hahaha what do you think..??? He must think that he is smart enough to scammed me. I turn off the phone and block his number. that's it.🤣🤣🤣

Ramzi

Sep 11, 2019 02:47

You are not Moroccan

Ramzi

Sep 11, 2019 02:48

I lived in Morocco and I know you are cheating people and this is not your image

Leave comment...

You must be logged in to post comments. Please log in or register.