Helahel

Guys are not responding......

Guys are not responding......

Maina Created Mar 21, 2019 17:37
16 Comments

My experience here has just been a funny one. When I search on my own and send messages to guys I like their profiles, they don't respond to my messages. But I get loads of messages from other people. So what I just do basically, is to come online and read messages only, not to send to anyone. Is it Haram to be the first to send a message of salam to a brother?

This topic has 20 comments

Amir

Mar 21, 2019 18:18

Post a normal passport size photo of yourself (not flowers or scenery) and you will get a lot of responses.

Maina

Mar 21, 2019 19:52

I just changed to this photo, my picture has been there. There was no difference

Amir

Mar 21, 2019 20:05

You can write to men. Who told you it's haram?

👰🤰🤱

Mar 21, 2019 20:20

Same here. But the messages that i get is from one person with different accounts. I guess he likes me a lot
Lol

Amir

Mar 22, 2019 00:20

It seems, things are as bad on this site as in Denmark, where gov't put out an ad "Do it for Denmark." It's on YouTube.

Mubarak

Mar 22, 2019 10:41

That means you have not come across me..
I will rain love on too of you.

No Photo

Deleted User

Mar 22, 2019 10:56

Hah ha ha Mubarak concentrate on one sister lol,

No Photo

Deleted User

Mar 23, 2019 07:04

I have different opinion if I may share with you brothers and sisters.
As not replying could be a one choise but you have to understand that the things you weite in the messege in the first place do matter. If you wrote an honset sincer message it could be as short or long as you like but something showing that you care that you mean it. I'm sure you would get an honest kind reply in return, you see poeple always respond to kindness with kindness. And it's TOTALLY ok to been refused that's mean you didn't meet your one yet. Don't lose hope make sincre Dua'a to Allah Almighty then move on .

I always reply to those who bother them selves writing to me when they wrote it in nice and honest proposal. If I'm not intreseted I tell them why and some of my circumstances that I would think may not lead to oss getting merried. I might even write some jokes to make the rejection much easier and follow it with sencire Dua'a and best wishes. I get a reply from them saying that they understood my point and wish my all the best.
Brothers and sisters it is hard to find someone to marry it's not like our parents days when people where honest and simple with low expectations that's why we are here lets be honest and kind to each other. Excuse my english the swedish languge affected me
Salam Aleikum

Mubarak

Mar 23, 2019 15:25

Ladies are not replying to me too so you see... We all facing the same problem

Amir

Mar 23, 2019 16:28

Many girls write but run away after learning my age. They like the photo but don't like the age number!?! If you like the photo, what's in a number?

No Photo

Deleted User

Mar 24, 2019 16:49

everyone gets what to strive for

No Photo

Sellah waingo43yrs

Mar 24, 2019 20:08

Sis Maina also remember that as a sister from the continent others may be thinking two things... we are hunting for visas or we are scammers, and previous discussions on scamming you country has been mentioned.otherwise it may just mean that the brother is already talking to someone else and or he is not interested in someone with your profile,,,,,i find that age, nationality and race play a big role on this wall

Amir

Mar 24, 2019 21:41

Amen, girls run away from my age as if running for their dear lives.

Amir

Mar 24, 2019 22:52

Like chicken on a farm chased for slaughter.

rick3308

Mar 25, 2019 03:02

Well sister if you like my profile or message I’d respond not doing so is rude

Amir

Mar 25, 2019 17:44

Or chased by a steam locomotive.

No Photo

Deleted User

Mar 30, 2019 11:43

Same goes for me lol

princeboss

Mar 30, 2019 14:15

my account has been deletes twice just because.i.sent messages and no.reply.i.had.to.open.i.am.sincerely.searching for a good lady.but I don't kn9w how this site works.

Amir

Mar 30, 2019 16:00

No luck on site but had an encounter locally. Had to take a lot of tacos, cat food and dog food and drive 2 hours to make it happen.

ally

Apr 4, 2019 12:14

I think we need to change the stratigy o
f how to contact or respond in a nice way but if thinks go out of hand then just end it

Leave comment...

You must be logged in to post comments. Please log in or register.