Helahel

what's wrong with being Muslim?

what's wrong with being Muslim?

husnialhafiz Created Mar 15, 2019 12:44
12 Comments

is it wrong to be a Muslim?the land is just for native people?if yes,what you call yourself in Oceania continent?

This topic has 12 comments

No Photo

Abdallah

Mar 15, 2019 18:57

Nothing wrong but the answer in this hadith

Sunan Abi Da'ud Book: 24, Hadith: 3462
Arabic ►
حَدَّثَنَا سُلَيْمَانُ بْنُ دَاوُدَ الْمَهْرِيُّ، أَخْبَرَنَا ابْنُ وَهْبٍ، أَخْبَرَنِي حَيْوَةُ بْنُ شُرَيْحٍ، ح وَحَدَّثَنَا جَعْفَرُ بْنُ مُسَافِرٍ التِّنِّيسِيُّ، حَدَّثَنَا عَبْدُ اللَّهِ بْنُ يَحْيَى الْبُرُلُّسِيُّ، حَدَّثَنَا حَيْوَةُ بْنُ شُرَيْحٍ، عَنْ إِسْحَاقَ أَبِي عَبْدِ الرَّحْمَنِ، - قَالَ سُلَيْمَانُ عَنْ أَبِي عَبْدِ الرَّحْمَنِ الْخُرَاسَانِيِّ، - أَنَّ عَطَاءً الْخُرَاسَانِيَّ، حَدَّثَهُ أَنَّ نَافِعًا حَدَّثَهُ عَنِ ابْنِ عُمَرَ، قَالَ سَمِعْتُ رَسُولَ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم يَقُولُ ‏ "‏ إِذَا تَبَايَعْتُمْ بِالْعِينَةِ وَأَخَذْتُمْ أَذْنَابَ الْبَقَرِ وَرَضِيتُمْ بِالزَّرْعِ وَتَرَكْتُمُ الْجِهَادَ سَلَّطَ اللَّهُ عَلَيْكُمْ ذُلاًّ لاَ يَنْزِعُهُ حَتَّى تَرْجِعُوا إِلَى دِينِكُمْ ‏"‏ ‏.‏ قَالَ أَبُو دَاوُدَ الإِخْبَارُ لِجَعْفَرٍ وَهَذَا لَفْظُهُ ‏.‏
Arabic ▼
No Tashkeel
Transl. ►
Narrated Abdullah ibn Umar:

I heard the Messenger of Allah, (ﷺ) say: When you enter into the inah transaction, hold the tails of oxen, are pleased with agriculture, and give up conducting jihad (struggle in the way of Allah). Allah will make disgrace prevail over you, and will not withdraw it until you return to your original religion

No Photo

Abdallah

Mar 15, 2019 18:59

Narrated Thawban:

The Prophet (ﷺ) said: The people will soon summon one another to attack you as people when eating invite others to share their dish. Someone asked: Will that be because of our small numbers at that time? He replied: No, you will be numerous at that time: but you will be scum and rubbish like that carried down by a torrent, and Allah will take fear of you from the breasts of your enemy and last enervation into your hearts. Someone asked: What is wahn (enervation). Messenger of Allah (ﷺ): He replied: Love of the world and dislike of death.

حَدَّثَنَا عَبْدُ الرَّحْمَنِ بْنُ إِبْرَاهِيمَ الدِّمَشْقِيُّ، حَدَّثَنَا بِشْرُ بْنُ بَكْرٍ، حَدَّثَنَا ابْنُ جَابِرٍ، حَدَّثَنِي أَبُو عَبْدِ السَّلاَمِ، عَنْ ثَوْبَانَ، قَالَ قَالَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم ‏"‏ يُوشِكُ الأُمَمُ أَنْ تَدَاعَى عَلَيْكُمْ كَمَا تَدَاعَى الأَكَلَةُ إِلَى قَصْعَتِهَا ‏"‏ ‏.‏ فَقَالَ قَائِلٌ وَمِنْ قِلَّةٍ نَحْنُ يَوْمَئِذٍ قَالَ ‏"‏ بَلْ أَنْتُمْ يَوْمَئِذٍ كَثِيرٌ وَلَكِنَّكُمْ غُثَاءٌ كَغُثَاءِ السَّيْلِ وَلَيَنْزِعَنَّ اللَّهُ مِنْ صُدُورِ عَدُوِّكُمُ الْمَهَابَةَ مِنْكُمْ وَلَيَقْذِفَنَّ اللَّهُ فِي قُلُوبِكُمُ الْوَهَنَ ‏"‏ ‏.‏ فَقَالَ قَائِلٌ يَا رَسُولَ اللَّهِ وَمَا الْوَهَنُ قَالَ ‏"‏ حُبُّ الدُّنْيَا وَكَرَاهِيَةُ الْمَوْتِ ‏"‏ ‏.‏
Grade : Sahih (Al-Albani) صحيح (الألباني) حكم :
Reference : Sunan Abi Dawud 4297
In-book reference : Book 39, Hadith 7
English translation : Book 38, Hadith 4284
Report Error | Share

husnialhafiz

Mar 15, 2019 19:05

i dont understand about 16 minutes of live streaming killing 49 and noone came to stop them be it police or military,how could that be?because they are Muslims so nobody cares?they are immigrants and Muslims so they need to be killed?if the land is just for native people,what are you?

No Photo

Amir

Mar 15, 2019 19:49

Wake up people, this kind of things is happening all the time in every muslim country. People got killed by the western made bombs or by western sanctions and embargoes. They are doing that for years. This is planned and staged by agencies around the world. They know the guys and they trained them and they gave them weapons. Think out of the box please? They can't live without wars, they are corrupted states, the devil is behind them. You just try to read a lot to understand and you will never be surprised anymore. I will not be surprised if they use atomic weapon against muslims in the near future. They are desperate and the world is changing not into their side. I realy didn't want to talk about this but seems muslims are not aware of this world game. RIP my brothers and sisters

husnialhafiz

Mar 16, 2019 01:58

i agree ya akhi.unfortunately most of us don't like reading.what a shame.jazakumullah khir ya akhi.Allah ma'ak

Mumtaz02

Mar 16, 2019 17:59

Brother @Amir, are talking about the NW*? They do false flag and muslim are targeted. There're a group named white supremacy, they don't like muslim but i read they focus to destroy the jews than muslim. Maybe the NW* behind and used the white supremacy to kill muslim. Allahu a'lam

No Photo

Amir

Mar 16, 2019 20:21

I am sorry sister Mumtaz to tell you,I don't agree with your comment, if you go back a 100 years ago and a little more and if you read about the cause of the ww1 and ww2 and more wars after that, you will see all is planned by the same group but the enemy is different, after Hitler they found the USSR after that they start with us from long time but not every muslim country saw that hiding wars also the internet was not very useful in the 80 and in the 90 so to understand this war game, you need to read maybe a 100 books at that time, but after 1998 the internet become day by day very usefull to read about everythings and a lot of good people around the world become aware of this unending wars and they begon to write via thier websites, for people like me, I read a lot about everything and still read, I see that as part of learning about us the "humans'' and how we behave, it very interesting things because it is also about who is controlling our minds and our souls. When you learn some of that you will become very strong in your heart and mind in another words, your Iman and when you have a strong Iman, you will overcome the devil and no one can change you. And that is why "they" choose to destroy us. They know we are the only people on this planet that can't accept their hegemony. Of course they may destroy our countries but they will never win becouse of our willpower that we get from Allah.

What I want you to understand that those "people" I prefer to call them devils with human skins are doing that to destroy the humans, so they are not defending any religion, they are using us to destroy us, do you understand what I mean?

Rujooman

Mar 17, 2019 03:35

You should ask questions something like this

Like I feel piety on non Muslims

Or what's wrong with non Muslims still they ain't Muslims

Or I am sad to see all non Muslims going to jannah

Or allhamdulillah whatever the test came in this world with this duniyah ALLAH blessed me with Islam.

Or thank God ALLAH bestowed me with Islam what if ALLAH dont give me Islam , its for jahannam almost thank God ALLAH made me in Islam

Rujooman

Mar 17, 2019 03:36

*going to jahannam

husnialhafiz

Mar 17, 2019 04:47

good advice.jazakumullah khir ya akhi

Rujooman

Mar 17, 2019 05:20

By the way your profile what you have written is so nice ma sha ALLAH even though being malaysian your love for islam is so strignet keep it up brother may ALLAH protect you and me.

Jazak ALLAH

husnialhafiz

Mar 17, 2019 07:26

jazakumullah khir ya akhi,wa iyyakom,Allah bless me with that,Alhamdulillah.without Allah im helpless,la haw lawala quwwata illa billah...

Leave comment...

You must be logged in to post comments. Please log in or register.