Helahel

scammer again??

scammer again??

octafine Created Mar 13, 2019 06:09
28 Comments

i met a man in this site .. he said from poland and work in scotland as medical oncology in GSK. He is a widowed with 2 daughters and he sent me his photos, video, his kids..we're talking everyday until someday i asked about his lunch but he said he did sunnah fasting.. and he did it routine every monday and thursday and the way he talk is looks like he is a good muslim.. tell me about istikharah too and planning about hajj after married. until after 3 weeks he said that he will go to thailand for making agreement of his product and then after that he will go to indonesia.. he gave me his flight and then he called me with thailand number to say that he is already arrived in thailand.. every morning i woke him up to prayer or sahur for fasting because thailand and indonesia have same time. and today he will go to indonesia but suddenly he called me that he want to borrow me some money because there is a problem with his product.. and i didn't give so he is angry with me now because he thinks that i dont trust him.
my family really welcome to him and now how can i trust anyone on this site???

This topic has 54 comments

Sajjad

Mar 13, 2019 07:53

You should be wise thats they only way.

zayrzaber

Mar 13, 2019 07:57

My dear

This person is a scammer only..........and scammers they collect good knowledge of muslim religion
because they they think muslims are simple and easy target...........so please do not believe at all if
a person able to travel to abroad for business he is not in any financial difficulties at all he can not ask
you for help..he can ask his business partners and business associates

No Photo

Deleted User

Mar 13, 2019 08:20

Dear Sister,

He is definitely a scammer. Sadly, this site has a lot of them.

octafine

Mar 13, 2019 09:15

ya i thought he is good person good muslim, and he cares about my family.
now he's still using thailand number.. but when he asked me to send money, i just think that GSK is big company.. i've ever met scammer before but in this case he really "good act" i think.. but i will not send money to anyone in online site that i always keep on my mind even i really like him..and now i dont know how to explain to my family because they asked me when will he come..

No Photo

Deleted User

Mar 13, 2019 09:38

The thai no. is a fake no. Do u know there is an app where u can make fake whats app no. ? Just tell yr family the truth. Be grateful u find out about it now. My prayer to u.

octafine

Mar 13, 2019 09:54

i don't know about the app.. can you tell me the name of app? alhamdulillah maybe this is the answer of my istikharah and i always keep on my mind not to send money to anyone on online site..

No Photo

Deleted User

Mar 13, 2019 09:55

Will send u via inbox

octafine

Mar 13, 2019 10:41

yes.. you can send me via inbox

No Photo

Deleted User

Mar 13, 2019 16:15

I met many scammers and they make different stories for get money and honest person who ready for meet with the family and take serious steps for marraige if not and make stories he is not for marraige here and who follow the islam way in marriage will be protected from scammers and bad poeple

No Photo

Amir

Mar 13, 2019 16:15

I just want to tell you that East European countries is still closed society, so I can guarantee you, 100% non muslim there, you will never find a muslim person there or a convert because mentally speaking, they are not interested for any things but money. Till today they refuse to accept 1 refugee very greedy people. Poland is number 1 county that get the most subsidy from the EU yet they never appreciate that. I am very surprised that you spend 3 weeks talking to him? When he asked you for money, why you didn't get his personal information, with that you can call Scotland and ask about him in GSK company. You still can ask him for his info and do some background search. I think if he is honest he will give you his full name and a company phone number. Simply you can ask them and what he do? But you have to be sure that number is Scotland GSK number.

No Photo

Deleted User

Mar 13, 2019 21:08

I’m so confused how people send money to someone who you met online. First of all, the real man or woman who wants you for marriage they don’t ask for money instead their try to know you. Look for soulmate doesn’t mean looking for the money. If someone ask you for money especially the one you met online, you don’t have to give it to them cuz you still don’t know this person so why you send him/her money. I don’t know how some people believe someone from online that’s tragic. O

No Photo

Deleted User

Mar 15, 2019 10:46

I think i knw this guy. He asked me money as well. Well i say i dnt hv he get angry to me..this is his thai number...
+66822623053 he say he name is Johen Hayysan...is this true?

No Photo

Deleted User

Mar 15, 2019 11:12

And he stop talking to me 3 weeks ago...once he found u think...

Tough cookie

Mar 16, 2019 02:19

Oh my god he just spoke to me!! After 3 weeks of istikharah i said no because i feel something wrong with him and he siad he is coming to thailand and meeting me in Malaysia.

Tough cookie

Mar 16, 2019 02:22

Sister can I have your contact i can share my story with him but im shocked to see this forum. Subhanallah Allah helped me then. He used the same story even told me his house in scotland montrose is 2.4 million kids namea are Balaah and Murisa. Right? I noticed different hair length in the pics of his daughter and when i question he wasn't happy. Sister you can email me at blazaespana@gmail.com. Im so glad to find this meaaage from u

Tough cookie

Sister can I have your contact i can share my story with him but im shocked to see this forum. Subhanallah Allah helped me then. He used the same story even told me his house in scotland montrose is 2.4 million kids namea are Balaah and Murisa. Right? I noticed different hair length in the pics of his daughter and when i question he wasn't happy. Sister you can email me at blazaespana@gmail.com. Im so glad to find this meaaage from u

Tough cookie

Tough cookie

Mar 16, 2019 02:23

Johen Heyysan Zackarie

Tough cookie

Mar 16, 2019 02:26

I called gsk Scotland and they couldn't locate him since then i was careful. My friend said anyone can be located in GSK

No Photo

Deleted User

Mar 16, 2019 03:17

I will sister...this guy is so bad

Tough cookie

Mar 16, 2019 03:18

Btw from his accent i don't think he is Polish. We should report him but he is jot on here with the same name anymore. Bastard.

No Photo

Deleted User

Mar 16, 2019 03:59

He keep changing his name i believe...not sure how to report him...this is his scotland number...+447857181127
I been talking with him since 15th feb but it stop 2 to 3 week ago since he keep asking money i say i dnt hv....when he in thailand...

No Photo

Deleted User

Mar 16, 2019 14:15

He is totally scammer! Before introduce to your family, ask him to talk on a cam. I met a guy from germany in other matrimony site, he confessed as reverted muslim. He wrote germany very well (according to my friend who understand germany), he sent more than 5 pictures within a week, but never ask for a cam. He said very serious and discuss about marriege plan. One day when i felt enough i told him that day i'd start to look some professor in his country who may interest for my research proposal. He look so shocked dearly and said don't rush, we even have not meet!!!! Genuine and serious one will be happy to found the one she intended to marry was looking the way to meet...but he look scared 😂😂. So i replied i'm looking some professor not for you, but for my own future, stupid! Then he dissapear until now. I think he blocked me, well i don't care....if we need long time to find the right one in real, why should rush to someone we meet online? Becareful plz...

No Photo

islamisdeen

Mar 16, 2019 15:33

salamu alaikum, i don't want to dis-heart people with my statement but i just want to say when will you learn, oh ikhwan and akhawat, when will you learn???

Why you won't marry people within your country. So many of sisters are from Indonesia and malaysia and Nigeria and other African countries. Some of them maybe with in UK or USA and some within Pakistan and India.

When will you learn? why don't you accept people with in your country. Why you desires and whims and thoughts take over your mind??? Why are you so stiff headed.

I am seeing people within the reach are not accepting and just having fake dreams with people who are living far just for money and desires and other dunya. It is such a disaster, people are going from 20 to 30 and from 30 to 40 and even 50 but not accepting each other why maybe within the reach. And then bringing that in forums that fulan and fulan is scammar. Scammar will stay there why don't you use your mind and brain???

Such a dilemma and disaster for ummah.

May Allah guide us, ameen.

No Photo

Deleted User

Mar 16, 2019 15:51

@islamisdeen wow...such rude to called other as "brainless or mindless" while others feel grieve on such cases happened to our sisters, yes, may Allah guide you. this is not about desiree to look someone from outside...sorry to say, you're losing the point. There were many reason people registered them selves in this site and how could you judged the reason behind are fake dreams? You make prejudice....once i wrote in the forum that my sister in law married my own brother for 21 years, they were in relationship for many years before decided to be together, and she got domestic violent within a month after wedding day. What do u think about this case? The point is not about on or offline meeting, but we have enough knowledges how to deal with it

No Photo

islamisdeen

Mar 16, 2019 16:24

I already said i didn't want to dis heart anyone but the strange thing is 'truth is bitter'. Hard to accept it. Dreams may not be fake, but the way they put dreams before themselves may be through a fake way.

Most of Pakistani sisters want anyone living in UK and USA. Most of Indonesia and Malaysian sisters want someone living abroad. Most of African like NIgerian sisters want someone living in UK, USA, Australia or Canada. And they just denying proposals over proposals because their dream is someone living in Europe or America.

Indeed, i do say that may Allah guide me and the ones that are destroying the ummah with this habit by delaying marriage over years and years.

SubhanAllah, give me any evidence of Qur'an and authentic Sunnah, where it is permissible to be in relationship with men and women for years without marriage. Whatever kinda relationship it is, in Islam.

There are two instances here:

1. Men don't deal with their wife's the way they should so the marriage become hard to sustain.
2. Women are so broad minded that for them obeying husbands in ma'roof (good deeds) is not the part of deen.

That make the marriage bond break away and rest of the work is done by shaytaan.

May Allah guide us, ameen.

No Photo

Deleted User

Mar 16, 2019 16:35

You claimed did not want to dis heart but the way you share your thought definately do. That was my point, when you find people around look for relationship and dating then you would do ikhtiar to look better muslim outside....is that possible? Why did not you think about that before you judge some others look for greencard. Some society also don't welcome for widowed, even older men look for young virgin, will u blame women in this situation to look someone outside the country? Just focus to the matter...how to find the true genuine muslim through this site instead of assumed something you are not really sure, coz it will make more problems than solves

No Photo

Deleted User

Mar 16, 2019 16:46

There was also sister, divorced with 4 kids in my country who married a man called him self as "salafy" after 1 month of ta'aruf, when she had 3 months of pregnancy that man run away. Later we found that man is married and his wife live in my state. Can we blame and discredit "the salafy" or person base on location? Of course no. The point is we should have more knowledges how to deal with...according to islamic rule or manners and laws

No Photo

islamisdeen

Mar 16, 2019 17:13

I am just saying marriage within the country is relatively easier than looking for someone who is abroad and then comes the chances of scams.

When specially people are not accepting each other with in the country, then will come lies, fabrications, and frustrations because specially sisters are misusing their right to accept or reject a proposal with in the country.

This huge amount of not accepting people with in Muslims country has made a lot of tensions in people. Of course i am not denying some men may also be mistreating women but relatively speaking more of women are misusing it by denying this man and that man. This frustration bring the huge amount of lies, and scams in men as well.

When a sister knows that she is living in let say Nigeria but the man that she may like is living in US or even he's actually living in Thialand etc and lying to her and she is relatively speaking the truth and waiting for someone who is not actually the real. Because you can make a call through ip-changing softwere and it may seems to you that you are calling from some other area when you may not. This fake way of dealing someone thinking he's real may actually take months and months and sometimes even year or more of wait.

When she could have accepted a real person who relatively had less money but was closer to her location and could the marriage be very easy by the investigation of the sister's wali. (But sadly many of sisters think they themselves are their own wali by their conducts)

I am talking about most of cases, i am not talking about one or two specific that may or may not happened. This issue can easily be resolved if people understand how to deal the issue itself. I know it because most of Pakistani women are like that.. in other words, day dreaming something may or may not happen in real.

and Allah knows the best.

No Photo

Deleted User

Mar 16, 2019 17:33

First, to talk about most and lest, you should bring evidence...second, we are here to respond and sharing on one sister's experience which she needs advices than judgement. Even If most pakistani women are like that, i would not make any statement reffered to a judgement without data. If you believe distance is matter and unwork then why you're here? You don't need to registered your self to the site, just go to the masjid and talk with the imam...i will not talk about others, i'm going to talk about my self, for example ...I'm not sending msg to any man's account first, but they viewed mine then inbok...will u blame me by respond them? All that the sister above need is knowledge and experience sharing how to deal with these all...especially young muslima with less experience. They meet no ikhwan in real then use this site for some luckies...

No Photo

Deleted User

Mar 16, 2019 17:34

Less*

Tough cookie

Mar 17, 2019 17:34

@islamicdeen
Your statement is judgemental and downright unsupported. Maybe there are women who wants greem cards or higher currencies but you can't blanket all as having the same mentality. I am a Malaysian by native of mixed heritage, and a Malaysian passport is muchhhhh harder to obtain than any European or North American passports, trust me. I am not here looking for a foreign man on purpose. Everyone has a reason why they sign up. If you have made up your mind about ladies on here wanting a foreign european man, why are you here? Looking for a blonde big breasted Russian? Exercise care in your words and do notice that many ladies on here are in fact highly educated, professionals and in fact practising Muslims.

Tough cookie

Mar 17, 2019 17:37

And sister, this guy in fact requested for ME to go on cam with him. I did once, and felt weird. He had only white background, and hia face looked like he had lack of sleep. He didn't look as good as in the pictures and if you note his pics, he has only that one t shirt that says truth, including with his "grandparents". He sent pics with "family" a lot too.

No Photo

islamisdeen

Mar 18, 2019 08:41

Tough cookie

Wow, those were real tough words from you. But you couldn't understand a bit of what i have said.

In few lines i would say a person may destroy their life for decades or more to find someone that is living in overseas but that same person isn't accepting someone who has a little less of financial ability and were living in same area/city/country.

This habit has taken over the minds of both Muslim men and women, and that has made them into dilemma of today where they are not getting married in 20's and 30's and even 40's.

Because most of people don't understand that only few of people who come into matrimonial websites have means to travel to another country let say in 3 to 6 months. Apart of countries that do not have any visa policies. Even though we think that all Muslim countries at least must have no visa policy and just a passport should be enough for a person to travel to another country but that is not the reality.

You wanna live in dreams, for let say 10 years or more of marrying someone living in UK, US, Australia and blah then be it, i can't tell you not to dream that. Of course you have every right to take decisions for your life.

But the good thing is that brothers and sisters in Islam living in UK, US, Australia, Canada, Europe are mostly doing the right thing for marrying people who are actually living there. And that is precisely i think is best way to marry.

Unless of course some one has means to travel relatively quickly to another country for marriage, if they find a good spouse

No Photo

Deleted User

Mar 18, 2019 16:36

@islamisdeen you are the only one who don't want try to understand what others saying for your ego. Two sisters perceived the same thing about your words but you pointed others who didn't understand u..all ur words mean nothing without evidence...you can say most, less or few...but show where it come from? In short words, before we turn into next topic, just answer this...speak with data!... then you can discuss with me. If u can not, then everyone in this forum should leave you, coz everything you said mean nothing and pointless...

No Photo

Deleted User

Mar 18, 2019 16:38

@tough cookie need to talk with him on cam oftenly with different position sister. I will inbok you the link how to avoid them

No Photo

Deleted User

Mar 18, 2019 16:44

Tipikal sumbu pendek, emang gini, bawaannya ngeyel. Sabar yak neng2...#gemes

No Photo

Deleted User

Mar 18, 2019 17:05

@Islamisdeen, what r u doıng here then ? Why dont u fınd a wıfe from yr own area. Do not preach to others what u dont practice yrself.

No Photo

islamisdeen

Mar 18, 2019 18:44

@simple123, most of Muslim women and even many of Muslim men are living in fake dreams. The dreams which might seem good in thoughts but in reality they are not real.

I'll give you an example, A Pakistani sister (mostly) dream for a Pakistani husband but he must have some kinda work in UAE, or Europe or America. Or if he's in Pakistan he must sustain some kinda life style (which she dreams for). This is because media throw at her the respect comes with a lot of money and whims and desires. So she would be continuously denying proposals over proposals until she get her dream husband even if it takes 10 years or 20 years for it.

Plus religion has become the last thing for many of ikhwan and akhawat to look as a priority in marriage. So when the deen is last thing, the only thing they gain is misguidance, lack of love of deen, lack of practice of deen in life. Unless Allah brings His blessings in their life and guide them.

You can look around any where in the world and you would find my words In sha Allah, fit the dilemma and crises of Muslim ummah as a whole.

But it doesn't mean there are no good men and women around the world, who give deen the priority. And the concept of dunya is secondary for them, even though no one denies that for dunya you need to work hard as well for deen. But the concept of da'wah is before marriage (and even after the marriage as well) even.

If any one couldn't understand what i am trying to say, then i hope and pray to Allah that may Allah grow us deeper in deen, In sha Allah, ameen.

Mohamed

Mar 19, 2019 04:45

Materialistic intentions are everywhere and deception is on the rise, I've met a few good people here but good people are rare. About 2 people tried to scam me and I could smell it right off the screen (LOL). The way they were talking, trying to play with emotions and cheesy comments not to mention staged images. This is the era of E-Cons and sites like this attract E-Con artists.

No Photo

Deleted User

Mar 19, 2019 17:11

it's not about we marrying a person within our country or outside our country. really, the problem is just on the person itself, in this case, some of us just met the wrong person, that's all, n that doesn't mean that we should avoid to look for someone that's outside our country. why don't u learn that ?, scammer is a scammer, a genuine person is a genuine person, regardless what nationality he/she might be. so please do not ever conclude this matter into something like 'oh looking for someone that's inside our country is better' no, in fact, i'm much prefer to get someone that's a convert n he's from a western country, n that's not bcz i want a green card too, even if we live in my country that's gonna b just fine, all i'm looking is someone's character, cz imo, i'm not suitable with someone that's inside my country cz of their negativity, their lack of respect n all that, while i can easily find someone that's more positive outside my country. so, really, it's just the matter of someone's character n values, not their nationality. that's a very narrow way of thinking.

No Photo

Deleted User

Mar 19, 2019 18:10

Sr. No one, percuma bıcara dgn orang spt ıtu. lah, dıa sendırı ada dı sıtus ını, trus dıa menılaı kıta semua tdk pantas carı orang dr negara laın. cape debat dgn orang spt ını krn dıa merasa benar sendırı. Itu mumtaz sampaı gemez sendırı.

Sunnah4all40

Mar 20, 2019 01:23

@Islamisdeen, l understand where you are coming from but if you look at it deeply and consider other comments you will clearly understand there are scammers everywhere be it online or offline, as an Imaam in my country l have heard series of horrifying stories from different couples despite the fact that they married locally, and l have great number of students and Friends who got married online many years ago and their marriages are still intact, it is about hope, prayer, Tawfeeq and Qadar. The issue of whom you will marry is a matter of Qadar and as Muslims we don't believe in coincidences we believe in Qadar, if Allah Has destined your wife to be in New Zealand and you are presently in Malawi, Allah we surely connect you together in one way or the other. Marrying because of papers are Islamically discouraged. Islam also encourages choice and nothing forbids it in the Deen, if a woman says she prefers someone from UK, US or CANADA we should not judge her entirely that her reason is for the papers, what l beleive Islam is frown upon is to court for a very long time without any concrete plan of meeting or getting married. I will not feel bad if a sister after reading my profile admired my profile but turned down my proposal or fail to respond to my message because l am a Nigerian, l know we have scammers everywhere in the world but the reason ours is significant is the huge number of people doing it and the population of the country, and most people don't know that it is a single tribe in Nigeria that carries 70 percent of the scam which most of them are not even Muslims. We marry according to whom Allah Has destined for us to marry not according to country or continent. Stay blessed and always perform your Istikharah and seek advice before making decisions BARAKALLAHUFEEKUM.

Amir

Mar 20, 2019 03:14

Anyone read about a California woman in the news today who got scammed out of her life-savings of $237,000 by someone posing as an American soldier stationed in Afghanistan? Figure doesn't include the $107 she paid for the 6-month membership on the #1 dating website.

Sunnah4all40

Mar 20, 2019 04:31

@Ameer SUBHANALLAH!!

Amir

Mar 20, 2019 04:51

I ran into a scammer posing as a young Syrian girl in a refugee camp in Togo (Africa) who wanted help. While writing only a couple of times, her ad got deleted here. Ad was reposted, but from the Arabic in the reposted ad I knew she was fake because Google mistakingly translate "serious" as "dangerous." I asked her for more photos. In all photos was a different young girl, although all possibly Syrian. She said she didn't have a phone but in one of the photos, you could tell she was holding a phone. I asked for her Syrian ID and UN refugee cards. In Arabic questions are on right and answers on left, but on her fake Syrian ID, answers were on right and questions on left. Both IDs had the same photo as in her dating ad, only in UN ID, the photo was horizontally flipped. Wish she was real so we could live happily ever after.

No Photo

Deleted User

Mar 20, 2019 05:10

simple123 , iya o gmn ya ngejudge sih ngejudge tp yg masuk kal gitu lo wkwk

No Photo

Deleted User

Mar 20, 2019 07:27

@no one, kıta lht apakah dıa msh akan ksh respon.

No Photo

Deleted User

Mar 20, 2019 16:37

simple123, wkwk iya, kmrn jg ada akun namanya sapa gitu, asal judge aja ngm nya, cuma perkara org punya jenggot apa nggk wkwk, heran gua

No Photo

Deleted User

Mar 20, 2019 19:18

no one, oh ıya, sdh dıdelete oleh sıtus ını. entah sıapa yg merasa terganggu dgn postıng2 dıa.

OpenHeart

Mar 21, 2019 01:37

What are the red flags of an online romance scam? (FOR MEN & WOMEN)

•You meet someone online and after just a few contacts they profess strong feelings for you, and ask to chat with you privately. If you met on a dating website they will try and move you away from the site and communicate via chat or email.

•Their profile on the internet dating website or their Facebook page is not consistent with what they tell you. For example, their profile picture looks different to their description of themselves, or they say they are university educated but their English is poor.

•After gaining your trust – often waiting weeks, months or even years – they tell you an elaborate story and ask for money, gifts or your bank account/credit card details.

•Their messages are often poorly written, vague and escalate quickly from introduction to love.

•If you don't send money straight away, their messages and calls become more desperate, persistent or direct. If you do send money, they continue to ask you to send more.

•They don't keep their promises and always have an excuse for why they can't travel to meet you and why they always need more money.

*****I have to point out that many scammers these days are becoming good at expressing their words through writing but poorly speak English.

*****They have patience - in contact on a daily basis until they execute their plan to scam.

*****They are attentive and may remember most things you spoke about previously. They play and use the information you provided to them about your religion, family, friends and work making you believe they are thoughtful and caring and have special soulful connection.

*****They claim to be from a different country, travel for business project overseas; this is when the subject of money starts. (They’ll fabricate all types of stories from death, children, illness, being detained, machinery broke down or machinery being held in Customs – need to pay extra fee for release of machinery, went to claim a payment their late father was never paid for but need to first pay bank fees and country tax fees before the funds release, WiFi problems in the "remote", had trouble logging into his bank account due to bad reception, etc., etc)

*****Some “business” scammers will pretend to have an assistant. They will go to the extent of emailing you pretending to be from their assistant if for example you and the scammer planned to finally meet and “the assistant” emailed you details of flight and hotel, all paid for.

*****They will provide a made up website that looks legitimate to access their bank account, they will ask you to do some banking for them at first -using passwords they will provide. They will not ask you to give money at first. It’s a fabricated deposits and balances on these accounts possibly by the millions of dollars.

*****They always promise to pay you back or bring the money with them when they come to meet you.

THE BOTTOM LINE: Pray Allah’s protection from these bad people and remain faithful, hopeful and wise. No matter how many months these scammers try to play on your feelings, keep your guard up. The minute they start to ask for money – STOP COMMUNICATION IMMEDIATELY and BLOCK THEM. These people are unscrupulous. Forget about how much time you have invested and the pain they have caused…look forward and be thankful, always grateful that Allah shielded you from further pain.

aiti

Mar 21, 2019 09:36

Allah please protect me

No Photo

Deleted User

Mar 21, 2019 12:39

@openheart, thank u sıster for yr advice. May Allah protects us all

OpenHeart

Mar 22, 2019 00:20

@ simple123. You're welcome sister, anytime. Take care. "May Allah protects us all"...Ameen.

Leave comment...

You must be logged in to post comments. Please log in or register.