Helahel

AFTER 1 month of using this website

AFTER 1 month of using this website

abduepic Created Mar 4, 2019 17:08
6 Comments

after 1 month of using this website i decide to move on .. iam just not on the right place ..there is allot of scammers here and women are greedy ... they are not interested about marriage all what they asq for is how much you earn and what you have !!
take my advice brothers and just move on the world is Full of opportunities ,, wish the best for you all

This topic has 14 comments

No Photo

Deleted User

Mar 4, 2019 18:50

Perhaps thats an issue when you have free websites, scammers and fraudulent people take advantage for free. Maybe join paid islamic marriage websites or try other avenue. May Allah make it easy for all those seeking for marriage, a halal way to enjoy and fulfil needs. How amazing is marriage when other are behaving like animals sleeping around like there is no responsibility.

Amir

Mar 4, 2019 18:55

I was on $35 per month muslima.com, and it was even worse. Here at least people you write to look at your profile. There you could see who was online, but no one would respond to interests or view your profile.

No Photo

Deleted User

Mar 5, 2019 02:09

Hope you did not look for American, Australian or Canada...

Go for Indonesia your heart will be in peace, so respectable women's from Indonesia not greedy not jealous they are happy with what they have and enjoying the life in halal way ma Sha Allah, Indonesia is beautiful....

no one

Mar 5, 2019 21:30

basically, everywhere we go, we'll meet these greedy, ungenuine ppl, but we also meet or at least know some ppl who don't, so.. i think it's not best to say that at this place the ppl r like this, n that place the ppl r like this, it's always positive n negative, so, it doesn't matter abt which country is it

No Photo

Deleted User

Mar 6, 2019 09:40

I disagree with no one because of below following reasons...

*Indonesian most of the woman's are so humble and mostly with hijab with long khimar some with even niqab, pleasing their husband , respectable and respectful, mostly I see in masjid , yes there are some arrogant some not good muslimah whatever it maybe as what noone thinks but still what I have seen am telling you maybe no one is kinda person who imitate herself that kind still yet to see ...

No Photo

Deleted User

Mar 6, 2019 09:42

I am telling most commonly comparing men and women you can say you will learn how to respect others when you are dealing with Indonesians....

No Photo

Deleted User

Mar 6, 2019 09:44

Yes I agree with all countries there are good bad arrogant attitude bla bla bla

But my point is most of the Indonesians are humble especially women very kindful to husband fearing Allah, ma Sha Allah, so I request people's who are trying for women go for Indonesian women for marriage in Sha Allah

Mumtaz02

Mar 6, 2019 12:33

thank you brother @Dhul qarnain for such a wonderful testimony, as Indonesian woman i feel honoured. I'm agree for some part with brother Amir, i registered my self in muslima.com, found many scammers there, but not all worse, i also found good muslim brothers there. here i have some terrible experience even, at least i can chat in the forum though

Mumtaz02

Mar 6, 2019 12:39

just realise bro @Dhul qarnain living in Batam, no wonder ha hah . but perhaps what you are saying is true, as worse people found anywhere

No Photo

Deleted User

Mar 6, 2019 14:15

I know what you mean, but that part for living what you make in context to think has nothing to do with in the context of my bottom line which I mean as a whole,

people's are good hearted less has some arrogant attitude problem but in bigger context will divide into good muslimah some not good mean chose wrong path because of bad husband or worse parents or no parents or Allah did not guide them in straight path, this is what you mean in batam.

But still irrelevant as whole Indonesian peoples are good hearted less in numbers maybe as dk said but muslimah is best, when compare to rest world, allhamdulillah....

May Allah guide as straight patth...

Mumtaz02

Mar 6, 2019 14:34

Well i didn't mean that at all. I wrote no wonder when i realised u live in batam tend to your opinion about Indonesian women, i thought u were from outside the country but why know verywell about the manner of Indo women. I don't judge some people based on place, work etc, coz i have no right to do that. We, as slave of Allah could only advice and dakwah, judging is the right of Him and ulil amri.

No Photo

Deleted User

Mar 6, 2019 15:20

I agree. Deleting my account. Either trolls, people looking for a green card, or just wanting n*des. So sad.

No Photo

Deleted User

Mar 6, 2019 15:41

Right n good

And

I am not Indonesian, I am outside.

Sajjad

Mar 13, 2019 07:54

So true.but there are also good people.

Leave comment...

You must be logged in to post comments. Please log in or register.