Helahel

STAYING PURE

No Photo

STAYING PURE

FARAH'S TIME Created Feb 22, 2019 06:19
19 Comments

ONE TOLD ME I AM DAMAGED BCUZ I REFUSE s*x WITH HIM OR ANYONE OUTSIDE THE BOUNDS OF MARRIAGE, ALL OF THE MUSLIM MEN I HAVE MET DEMAND s*x AS IF THIS IS WHAT WE ARE TO DO , DOES ANYONE FEAR ALLAH? BOYS EXPECT s*x LIKE IT IS NORMAL THAT EVERY GIRL SHOULD BE WIDE OPEN AND THEY DON'T CARE ABOUT DISEASE OR BABIES BORN FROM HARAM, JUST USING MUSLIM GIRLS TO STILL THEIR DESIRES WITHOUT NIKAH. I FEEL HURT BY THOSE WORDS BCUZ MEN FEEL THEY COME BEFORE ALLAH AUDHU BILLAHI.

This topic has 20 comments

No Photo

Amir

Feb 22, 2019 11:27

I don't think any decent muslim man can say that to a decent profile. I am shocked that a lot of muslima's here surprised by this kind of behavior. Hey wake up sisters, this is a jungle and what you will see in the jungle, only angels? I am certain, this kind of offer is from those who always hate Islam and they are in thousands. They get paid to do that work, they are in you tube and in other websites. Remember we live in a bad time, the satanists are desperate and they become more aggressive and you have to expected that it's going to be worse in coming years, it's satan's work to bring confusion and to shake your faith in people.

No Photo

Mohamed

Feb 22, 2019 12:31

I am 100% with you brother Amir

No Photo

FARAH'S TIME

Feb 22, 2019 13:21

yes that is correct hundreds of thousands I felt that evil so much many still believe they are operating under the rules of Islamic belief, and abused me so very much in their efforts to try and force me to submit to their will, but then I read of all the good works and rewards true believers will receive for obeying ALLAH'S commands these test from evil intent have shaken me to the core and I felt almost like I was the bad person. But I know how much ALLAH loves and protects me daily Alhamdulillah

No Photo

FARAH'S TIME

yes that is correct hundreds of thousands I felt that evil so much many still believe they are operating under the rules of Islamic belief, and abused me so very much in their efforts to try and force me to submit to their will, but then I read of all the good works and rewards true believers will receive for obeying ALLAH'S commands these test from evil intent have shaken me to the core and I felt almost like I was the bad person. But I know how much ALLAH loves and protects me daily Alhamdulillah

No Photo

FARAH'S TIME

No Photo

FARAH'S TIME

No Photo

FARAH'S TIME

Feb 22, 2019 13:23

sorry for multiple entries computer glitch

good muslim

Feb 27, 2019 13:14

in my area where i am staying Muslim girls demand for s*x from any one even none Muslim in exchange mobile phone, money etc.. and most men follow women just for s*x but not for marriage May Allah help us and protect us from such evil acts.

No Photo

Deleted User

Feb 27, 2019 16:54

Why don't block before he get sad as before getting sad and telling that he is said he already did nasty chats.

The moment you found he is an AH just block him.

No Photo

Sellah waingo43yrs

Mar 1, 2019 17:09

Saad Resist sister resist, no intimacy without nikkah, not for discussion, only thing you should discuss is when he wants to visit your parents you fix appointmemt

No Photo

FARAH'S TIME

Mar 4, 2019 02:08

yes exactly what i have said but they say they find me so tempting cant resist I say it is shaytan whispering to you if you see me as s*x object now how will you see me other times and i do not wish to go to hellfires with you or anyone it has been many muslim men I have met it makes my heart sad that i will stay alone bcuz I refuse to submit to vulgarity and illicit s*x before marriage

zayrzaber

Mar 7, 2019 21:02

What I can say is women are always target of s*x..........and I do nt know whats wrong with men today
they do nt have any respect of women anymore while they have sisters and mothers at home, even women go for employment, they are not looking for her qualification...they are looking for s*x, shame,
men should nt get angree with my statement.......I believe in truth and reality. May Allah protect every
one from evil eye

No Photo

FARAH'S TIME

Mar 9, 2019 07:46

yes this is truth, even traveling to errands men stand behind me in lines and stare at my backside i tend to stand with my back to the wall but when I turn to pay or leave eyes dart right there, I hate to be stared at like some animal, respect is only given to those who let them enjoy the view of exposed body parts and what not, they rush to their aid to pick up something, hold the door whilst men slam or push the door closed in my face I stand back a bit bcuz I know it may happen so i am prepared this is normally done by older white males who want to harm covered muslimahs( the evil men do) but they don' t know ALLAH and his Angels protect us, I have learnt to be on guard any and every place I go bcuz I don't know whom will try to attempt to harm me, but getting request for zina from muslim men of all ages is the greatest harm of all time.

No Photo

FARAH'S TIME

Mar 9, 2019 07:46

yes this is truth, even traveling to errands men stand behind me in lines and stare at my backside i tend to stand with my back to the wall but when I turn to pay or leave eyes dart right there, I hate to be stared at like some animal, respect is only given to those who let them enjoy the view of exposed body parts and what not, they rush to their aid to pick up something, hold the door whilst men slam or push the door closed in my face I stand back a bit bcuz I know it may happen so i am prepared this is normally done by older white males who want to harm covered muslimahs( the evil men do) but they don' t know ALLAH and his Angels protect us, I have learnt to be on guard any and every place I go bcuz I don't know whom will try to attempt to harm me, but getting request for zina from muslim men of all ages is the greatest harm of all time.

Ahmad tijan

Mar 10, 2019 17:49

Sister should i recommend, if you are living home to live with your closest mahram. I think this could be your additional physical protection. May Allah turn away bad men from you and grant you the one your seek for.

No Photo

FARAH'S TIME

Mar 11, 2019 02:38

AHMAD TIJAN I DO NOT HAVE A MAHRAM AS I AM WIDOWED AND MY PARENTS DIED LONG AGO I AM REALLY PAST THE AGE OF NEEDING ONE BUT THANKS FOR THE ADVISE

Ahmad tijan

Mar 11, 2019 12:19

Always welcome! I hope that one day you are relieved of all these troubles unlearned men are doing to you or any other sister. You should equally pray for them as for they don't know what they are doing.

No Photo

FARAH'S TIME

Mar 12, 2019 00:54

thanks yes I do well they do know simply don't care bcuz others have given in so think we should all ignore the commandments of ALLAH to satisfy their desire without marriage I am not buying it for one second

Sajjad

Mar 13, 2019 07:51

Salam dont worry you will meet the one you want inshallah

No Photo

FARAH'S TIME

Mar 14, 2019 00:07

salam Sajjad yes I am good, my love came back to me none we are happier then before none compare by Allah we will wed this year in sha Allah, am here talking to a lady who wants to know about Islam but she dose not want to go from this site idk-y

Leave comment...

You must be logged in to post comments. Please log in or register.