Helahel

Factors to Consider before Blaming Websites

Factors to Consider before Blaming Websites

Amir Created Feb 9, 2019 22:36
3 Comments

FOR MEN

1. Women are about stability and safety, so if you are not in a very prosperous, stable or liberal country, you are not going to attract them into immigrating to your country.

2. As to immigrating to woman's country, generally speaking, women are not as forthcoming as men, unless you look like Antonio Banderas, and if you do, they'll even convert for you.

3. If you are looking for real marriage, then look in Muslim countries, because marriage is disappearing in the west. In 2014, over 53% of American females over the age of 18 were found to be living single, and divorce rate was also 53% with women filing 67% of the divorces. These numbers are even worse in Europe with divorce rates as high as 73%. Interestingly, even in Muslim countries 67% of the divorces are being filed by women! Financial independence is the # 1 reason for divorces and late marriages.

FOR WOMEN

4. If you are looking for less than 10 years of age difference, then you should look in your own country because immigration relationships involve larger age differences than 10 years.

This topic has 3 comments

Mohamed

Feb 9, 2019 23:31

I think women not responding is all about wrong way to send messages that is all ... actually majority of women don't look for the very handsome men ... they are not like men .. I do care about the look .. but I am man ...anyway I think it is not about nationality too cuz this is actually racism ...and if a Muslim think he is better cuz he lives in a better country from the materialistic point then he must know he has some ignorance (jahilya)In his aqida ...

{يَا أَيُّهَا النَّاسُ إِنَّا خَلَقْنَاكُم مِّن ذَكَرٍ وَأُنثَى وَجَعَلْنَاكُمْ شُعُوباً وَقَبَائِلَ لِتَعَارَفُوا إِنَّ أَكْرَمَكُمْ عِندَ اللَّهِ أَتْقَاكُمْ إِنَّ اللَّهَ عَلِيمٌ خَبِيرٌ } صدق الله العظيم . سورة الحجرات13

O mankind! We created you from a single (pair) of a male and a female, and made you into nations and tribes, that ye may know each other (not that ye may despise (each other). Verily the most honoured of you in the sight of Allah is (he who is) the most righteous of you. And Allah has full knowledge and is well acquainted (with all things).

Abu Nadrah reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said during the middle of the day at the end of the pilgrimage, “O people, your Lord is one and your father Adam is one. There is no favor of an Arab over a foreigner, nor a foreigner over an Arab, and neither white skin over black skin, nor black skin over white skin, except by righteousness. Have I not delivered the message?” They said, “The Messenger of Allah has delivered the message.”

Source: Musnad Aḥmad 22978

Grade: Sahih (authentic) according to Ibn Taymiyyah

عَنْ أَبِي نَضْرَةَ قَالَ قَالَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صَلَّى اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ فِي وَسَطِ أَيَّامِ التَّشْرِيقِ فَقَالَ يَا أَيُّهَا النَّاسُ أَلَا إِنَّ رَبَّكُمْ وَاحِدٌ وَإِنَّ أَبَاكُمْ وَاحِدٌ أَلَا لَا فَضْلَ لِعَرَبِيٍّ عَلَى أَعْجَمِيٍّ وَلَا لِعَجَمِيٍّ عَلَى عَرَبِيٍّ وَلَا لِأَحْمَرَ عَلَى أَسْوَدَ وَلَا أَسْوَدَ عَلَى أَحْمَرَ إِلَّا بِالتَّقْوَى أَبَلَّغْتُ قَالُوا بَلَّغَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صَلَّى اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ

22978 مسند أحمد باقي مسند الأنصار

1/412 المحدث ابن تيمية خلاصة حكم المحدث إسناده صحيح في اقتضاء الصراط المستقيم

This is Islam ... and Islam knows no border and no nationality this is all jahilya (ignorance) believes... Muslims are brothers where ever you come from and wherever you live ... if you are a Muslim you are my brother period

Mohamed

Feb 9, 2019 23:41

And about real marriage you brother have a point I can't ignore that about 90% of eastern marriages withstand extreme cases .. like I know only one man that done divorce... but this is starting to change cuz we have some wrong minded who call themselves feminists and others who don't know what marriage for and why to get married ...so after feminists divorce increase to 40% .. they did a very feminine defensive work what a shame

ally

Feb 12, 2019 11:51

in a house both parties want to rule and this days evan the siblings take a part .so u can c in a army their is the captain or in an airline and also the cricket team

Leave comment...

You must be logged in to post comments. Please log in or register.