Helahel

Has anyone been spammed on here?

Has anyone been spammed on here?

Fatima5796 Created Feb 8, 2019 00:18
23 Comments

Assalamalaikum everyone, my name is fatima. I recently had to make a new account because some brothers as well as some sister on here were spamming me using messages and the reporting feature. Just wanted to ask... have any brothers or sisters here experienced the same harassment?

This topic has 29 comments

Mohamed

Feb 8, 2019 06:07

I think it was because your offer to match making .... but I never been to this

Fatima5796

Feb 8, 2019 06:20

Maybe but I know of ppl here who actually spam reported me just bc they got mad and were looking for green cards

Mohamed

Feb 8, 2019 10:59

Sister Not all are looking for green card.... I will speak for myself I i am glad to tell you i don't want to live in Europe or america or raising my family in any non-Muslim country .... i am just searching for my perfect match and i can tell you i am searching in the whole planet for my wife ... so i am searching for her here in Egypt and in Europe and in america and anywhere basically ....so there's no point in being superstitious.

{يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا اجْتَنِبُوا كَثِيرًا مِنَ الظَّنِّ إِنَّ بَعْضَ الظَّنِّ إِثْمٌ ۖ وَلَا تَجَسَّسُوا وَلَا يَغْتَبْ بَعْضُكُمْ بَعْضًا ۚ أَيُحِبُّ أَحَدُكُمْ أَنْ يَأْكُلَ لَحْمَ أَخِيهِ مَيْتًا فَكَرِهْتُمُوهُ ۚ وَاتَّقُوا اللَّهَ ۚ إِنَّ اللَّهَ تَوَّابٌ رَحِيمٌ}

{O ye who believe! Avoid suspicion as much (as possible): for suspicion in some cases is a sin: And spy not on each other behind their backs. Would any of you like to eat the flesh of his dead brother? Nay, ye would abhor it...But fear Allah. For Allah is Oft-Returning, Most Merciful}.quran sorat (12 Al-Hujurat )... I am interested in reverts as I saw they are seeking more religious life

Fatima5796

Feb 8, 2019 17:21

I know some are not. However brother those I was referring to had freely admitted they were looking for a green card

No Photo

Deleted User

Feb 8, 2019 17:30

i've been spammed by some persons n just right away blocked them cz i didn't really want to hear anything much more from them. but to be scammed or as in ur case, they tried to look for advantage from u, then i haven't gotten any experience as that, cz i blocked them right away.

Fatima5796

Feb 8, 2019 18:22

What would happen is I would block these people and then they’d create a new account and report me.

Mohamed

Feb 8, 2019 19:17

Block them again

Mohamed

Feb 8, 2019 19:23

Actually that i am with introducing mahram or wali from very early stage. If I have a sister that want to marry I will be with from the early stages

No Photo

Deleted User

Feb 9, 2019 13:49

Salam to one and all
I have been spammed 3 times.
The vile language that I have endured was unnecessary and unjustified - purely I said I am not interested.
I have blocked and reported them

Fatima5796

Feb 9, 2019 15:10

Same. Then they create another account and leave a vile message and try to report you

No Photo

Ahmad

Feb 9, 2019 15:31

Asalamu aylukum @br Mohammed i do agree with you introducing mahram this is only logical approch and meaningful is well and above all Islamic is well, other wise we are only chit chatting which I believe is only wasting of one's time

No Photo

Ahmad

Feb 9, 2019 15:46

Coming to the scammers I met money probably I don't know the number but alhamdullah I didn't recognize them with few massages only on what app but the strongest I met recently it's really hitted me emotionally she claimed she was revert she was pretending to be learning Arabic and pious is well I asked her to recite from Quran she did that but obviously here prononcation was not upto mark but I took it thinking that she is newly Muslim and finally I told her where to meet she told me I would be coming to your country IE Kashmir and it was only chatting with her for 2hrs I thought how can she decide to come here only chatting with me for 2hrs because it's big thing to marry someone and she didn't know me well enough but she didn't ask for money or anything but I still had doubts how can she accept me so quickly as don't have anything special in me ,alhamdullah I told her if my mother would like to have video chat with you can you be okay with that . It was there she straight a way blocked my number and I realized it was fake

No Photo

Ahmad

Feb 9, 2019 15:47

It's many spelling mistake

Mohamed

Feb 9, 2019 17:07

The perfect way to avoid scammers for women and their problems as I saw and thought so far is to make a profile with your Mahram or wali name and he and you would be responsible for filtering the proposals ...men and women have sneaky ways to deceive and to manipulate..but a combination of you and your Mahram would be perfect to get rid of rats inshallah
hahahaha.

Mohamed

Feb 9, 2019 17:07

The perfect way to avoid scammers for women and their problems as I saw and thought so far is to make a profile with your Mahram or wali name and he and you would be responsible for filtering the proposals ...men and women have sneaky ways to deceive and to manipulate..but a combination of you and your Mahram would be perfect to get rid of rats inshallah
hahahaha.

Shaik

Feb 10, 2019 16:52

Best way to fear Allah S.W . Then every think will be on inshallah

Mumtaz02

Feb 11, 2019 01:36

Agree with brother Mohamed, it was brother who asked me to propose a sister he found here. Few hours after i inbok her, my account banned by admin, but they deactived it when found me genuine.

No Photo

Deleted User

Feb 11, 2019 06:31

Yes once I had a long discussion with one of my country man and we decided to take a next step but when i told him that he has to meet one of my relatives he was upset and blocked me right away. Now i know how to avoid unreal people.

No Photo

Deleted User

Feb 23, 2019 01:23

I HAVE MET 2 HERE WERE SEEKING JUST s*x AND WANTING ME TO WATCH p**n TRIED TO GET ME TO LIKE p**n SO I SAID SORRY WE ARE NOT SUITABLE AT ALL, OTHER SAY WHEN WE MEET WE WILL HAVE s*x TO PROVE WE ARE COMPATIBLE FOR MARRIAGE WHAT A LOSER!

good muslim

Feb 27, 2019 12:56

to tell the truth, i have never being spam on this website. but on numerous occasions on other dating websites. The good thing is that as soon as i realize that it is a spam. I block them of completely

No Photo

Deleted User

Mar 20, 2019 00:03

I even added one thing in my description in my profile that i'm not looking for Visa or moving to a non-muslim country which is against our islamic teachings and against our prophet's صلى الله عليه وسلم order for us, الحمد لله i was blessed with the guidancd to salafi manhaj, and it'd be great for muslim sisters to move to a muslim country.

No Photo

majidm

Mar 20, 2019 06:40

I met a scammer .. a lady .. and her main aim was money... so everyone be very careful with such people here.. may allah protect us all..

No Photo

Deleted User

Mar 20, 2019 23:10

Sister i texted u already with a good intenstion if u only read my messages. Since you're seeking knowledge i can help with that in shaa Allah.

Ali

Mar 20, 2019 23:29

There are many scammers best way is follow islam way in marriage and its better if person honest meet family and engage her no need to talk for knowing each other he can see her with her family and if they deal they can move to next step engage and marriage

Youcef

Mar 30, 2019 11:45

Sister Fatima, could you please check your inbox ?

superduper7

Apr 1, 2019 09:11

Nope not all

OpenHeart

Apr 1, 2019 10:36

I think there’s some confusion here. The post asks: Has anyone been SPAMMED on here?

SPAM and SCAM are 2 different words with different meaning.

SPAM: Unsolicited email, often of a commercial nature (such as e-mails, text messages, or Internet postings), sent indiscriminately to multiple mailing lists, individuals, or newsgroups; junk email.

SCAM means:
1. A fraudulent scheme, especially for making a quick profit; swindle.
2. To deceive, defraud someone by means of trick.
3. A dishonest or illegal plan or activity, especially one for making money.

Mohamed

Apr 1, 2019 13:50

I think she was spammed and scammed then lol

Fatima5796

Apr 1, 2019 18:13

I meant spammed. Receiving many identical messages at once by the same person or persons

Leave comment...

You must be logged in to post comments. Please log in or register.