Helahel

Anybody know how to reach Islamic center or masjid in eastern Europe

Anybody know how to reach Islamic center or masjid in eastern Europe

Mohamed Created Feb 7, 2019 15:57
10 Comments

Al salam alikoum wa rahmout Allah wa barakatouh....I am interested in eastern Europe girls I wish I could find a pious wife their ... so Anyone have contacts of Islam center or masjid in eastern Europe ?

This topic has 10 comments

Amir

Feb 7, 2019 16:17

I have been to Madan (Bulgaria), a mountainous village with mosque near the border of Greece, and found typical European girls there with boyfriends. Hotel there even had a p**n channel. I went to mosque in Tblisi (Georgia), and imam there told me, girls marry for a year, year-and-half and then divorce. I went out with a Muslim girl in Crimea and she order a pizza with pork topping.

Mohamed

Feb 7, 2019 18:10

That is so sad actually ..... why don't the Muslim don't teach them the right Islam .... brother thank you for your nice feedback... I will search much more precisely

Mohamed

Feb 7, 2019 21:21

This is sick actually why would any Muslim eat pork it is disgusting animal and their halal beef ... this is weird ... I started to think I shouldn't search I. Those countries

No Photo

Me

Feb 8, 2019 09:19

What is sad, that you actually judge whole population by one or two not good girls you met. And I think there are good and bad people everywhere. Many muslims in muslim countries do many bad things too. Many reverted muslims, who dreamt of going to muslim country hoping it's better there come back disappointed, saying they didn't see Islam there. And there are many muslim students coming to our countries from Egypt, Morocco, Tunisia, Emirates and so on to study and spend parents' money for alcohol or drugs, clubs and having relationships with girls, saying "Allah doesn't see here". Tha't real stories, and God witness I am saying truth. So before judging our people, please first fix problems in your countries.
We have islamic centers and mosques in every big city and very nice women there, who I am happy to call sisters, and many reverted, with much clearer minds and hearts and follow Islam much more than some of those being muslims by birth.
Don't judge a forest by one or few trees. It's just not right. And please, if you are a real muslim, instead of judjing others and making wrong assumptions which honest muslim wouldn't do and would try to avoid, better pay attention to your own actions and don't put yourself above orthers. "Oh you who have believed, avoid much [negative] assumption. Indeed, some assumption is sin. And do not spy or backbite each other. Would one of you like to eat the flesh of his brother when dead? You would detest it. And fear Allah; indeed, Allah is Accepting of repentance and Merciful." [49:12]

Mohamed

Feb 8, 2019 11:09

You are right @ Me ..
I think even if the whole country was koffar .. their certainly some people that are good Muslim and even better than many Muslim in Muslim lands (their is no Muslim country now)

أَلَّا تَزِرُ وَازِرَةٌ وِزْرَ أُخْرَى (53:38)

that no bearer of burdens shall be made to bear another’s burden; [31] - 53:38

Az-Zumar - 39:7
إِن تَكْفُرُوا فَإِنَّ اللَّهَ غَنِيٌّ عَنكُمْ وَلَا يَرْضَى لِعِبَادِهِ الْكُفْرَ وَإِن تَشْكُرُوا يَرْضَهُ لَكُمْ وَلَا تَزِرُ وَازِرَةٌ وِزْرَ أُخْرَى ثُمَّ إِلَى رَبِّكُم مَّرْجِعُكُمْ فَيُنَبِّئُكُم بِمَا كُنتُمْ تَعْمَلُونَ إِنَّهُ عَلِيمٌ بِذَاتِ الصُّدُورِ (39:7)

If you are ingrate [11] behold, God has no need of you; none the less, He does not approve of in­gratitude in His servants: whereas, if you show grati­tude, He approves it in you. And no bearer of burdens shall be made to bear another’s burden. [12] In time, unto your Sustainer you all must return, and then He will make you [truly] understand all that you were doing [in life]: for, verily, He has full knowledge of what is in the hearts [of men]. - 39:7

Adamsss

Feb 8, 2019 20:02

Asalam waalekum !
Subhan allah we just today had khotba about that.
What I want to say please No judging . Whatever and however there is good and bad people everywhere.

Mohamed

Feb 9, 2019 19:30

Very strange .... I did message all the eastern Europe women here and I didn't get an answer ... just one told me to Google it ... lol what a help... I did that and I emailed them but no response

No Photo

Me

Feb 9, 2019 20:12

I'm sorry, first of all, no stranger is obliged to help you in your searches, so I think your sarcastic comment "what a help" is kinda unfair, I hope you understand that. Second, I told not only about Google, but also said try facebook, there is bigger chance to get an answer from there and it is easy to find the page. Also, there are different cities and different mosques, and I can't know which one exactly you want to contact. And I don't have a contact with usual page, because mostly men there, I only have contact with women's organization in nearest mosque for educational purposes.
I think who wants will find a way, and who doesn't will just blame others that he can't find contacts. We live in times when all information is available and no-one is hiding mosques here. And unfortunately many people don't know English here, so it might be that you didn't get an answer on email because people just didn't understand you.
Wish you to be successful with your searches inshaallah.

C

Feb 9, 2019 21:59

Brother you only meet one girl from billion of girls. If one girl is turned to be bad that doesn’t make all of them bad. There is a lot of good girls out there who has has akhlaq and adab. You can’t judge people by looking one person’s mistake. Brother keep searching you never now if Allah gives you a good girl with a good akhlaq and the one you desire

ally

Feb 20, 2019 17:14

I think nobody is judging noboby its just the frustration and feelings addressed

Leave comment...

You must be logged in to post comments. Please log in or register.