Don't know why so many members are complaining of scams. Only scammers I have come across are ones claiming to be in Eastern Europe. There are many good girls on this site. Don't ignore the ones without photos.
1. Scammers will ask for your email address in their profile, first reply or message because they want to take it away from the site to avoid having their ads deleted.
2. Scammers may claim to be from country A, but are a student, on job, in refugee camp or in NGOs like Doctors without Borders in country B because this is where they want to receive the money.
3. Scammers don't do webcam because the don't have a webcam, webcam doesn't work or phone dropped in water. They may even ask you to ship them a phone to do webcam with you.
4. Scammers will start off sounding needy, like parents died in car crash or they live in a war zone or refugee camp, etc. but their photos will have the best of attires.
5. Anyone else in their country may not speak English, but scammers always speak English.
6. Scammers may use uncommon or non-existent names like Aishat, Sofiat, Halimat, etc.