Helahel

How to avoid online scams

How to avoid online scams

Amir Created Feb 5, 2019 16:17
10 Comments

Don't know why so many members are complaining of scams. Only scammers I have come across are ones claiming to be in Eastern Europe. There are many good girls on this site. Don't ignore the ones without photos.

1. Scammers will ask for your email address in their profile, first reply or message because they want to take it away from the site to avoid having their ads deleted.
2. Scammers may claim to be from country A, but are a student, on job, in refugee camp or in NGOs like Doctors without Borders in country B because this is where they want to receive the money.
3. Scammers don't do webcam because the don't have a webcam, webcam doesn't work or phone dropped in water. They may even ask you to ship them a phone to do webcam with you.
4. Scammers will start off sounding needy, like parents died in car crash or they live in a war zone or refugee camp, etc. but their photos will have the best of attires.
5. Anyone else in their country may not speak English, but scammers always speak English.
6. Scammers may use uncommon or non-existent names like Aishat, Sofiat, Halimat, etc.

This topic has 10 comments

Mohamed

Feb 6, 2019 02:37

Yes that is right I faced all of those too ...and I think they are the same people so as they stopped scamming me....but Mr Amir can I ask you why eastern Europe are a scammers ?

Amir

Feb 6, 2019 04:37

Because everyone wants to write to Slavic ladies, that's why, so in a sense, people set themselves up for scams and later complain.

Selma

Feb 6, 2019 05:58

Ur perfectly right πŸ‘πŸΎπŸ‘πŸΎπŸ‘πŸΎπŸ™πŸ™

No Photo

simple123

Feb 6, 2019 06:36

Δ° live in city where there r many slavic (from russia). U hv to.admit, both men & women r good looking πŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ™‚

Amir

Feb 6, 2019 15:38

What's the #1 vacation destination for Turkish men? Ukraine. Many enroll there to learn Russian language because most locals don't speak English.

No Photo

simple123

Feb 7, 2019 09:15

yes, u r rΔ±ght

No Photo

Somayeh

Feb 7, 2019 14:44

According to what you said this site is not reliable .is there anyone to get married through this site?

Mohamed

Feb 7, 2019 15:09

I think too many as I saw some members here and in another websites .... and some actually where from Ukraine and Russia and Bulgaria

Mohamed

Feb 7, 2019 15:09

I think too many are real , as I saw some members here and in another websites .... and some actually where from Ukraine and Russia and Bulgaria

Mumtaz02

Feb 8, 2019 12:47

7. Scammers perform them selves as close to perfect ones....handsome, success, rich and they call you future wife, darling, sweetheart since first time of your chat.

Leave comment...

You must be logged in to post comments. Please log in or register.