Helahel

nice wife

nice wife

Nice guy Created Feb 3, 2019 22:31
7 Comments

hi,
Im mashri
I came to Canada on my own merits and I will stay here on my own merits. I look for an honest lovely canadian wife to live with and build our own piece of paradise on a halal farm one day soon!
I have all the plans made and it will be a dream come true in the near future. I just need a beautifully pious wife to help and share my joys with.
Salam alaykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu
mashri

This topic has 7 comments

Amir

Feb 4, 2019 04:27

Men sponsor women for visas all the time, but a man probably has to look like Antonio Banderes for a beautiful Canadian woman to sponsor him.

No Photo

simple123

Feb 4, 2019 04:43

Br. Mashri, u r already in Canada. If u r lookıng for canadian wife, why don't u go to the Islamic ctr there. I m sure they will be able to help.

Nice guy

Feb 4, 2019 11:39

I live in a small town. There are not enough single muslims here.

No Photo

simple123

Feb 4, 2019 14:44

Then register yr name at the Islamıc ctr ın bıg cıtıes. I m sure they can help.

Amir

Feb 5, 2019 01:01

I have yet to see ad of one immigrant female who doesn't write that she want a male who is already in the country. As to white Canadian females, male has to be really good looking for it to happen.

Amir

Feb 5, 2019 01:01

I have yet to see ad of one immigrant female who doesn't write that she want a male who is already in the country. As to white Canadian females, male has to be really good looking for it to happen.

No Photo

simple123

Feb 5, 2019 05:42

Br. Amir, yr comment made me laugh. İ think immigration issue is so scary nowadays. To marry a brit, u hv to pass english exam from britishcouncil. Not to mention the brit must hv income over 18k !

Leave comment...

You must be logged in to post comments. Please log in or register.