Helahel

Why revert women want to be more religious than others

Why revert women want to be more religious than others

Mohamed Created Jan 26, 2019 15:45
17 Comments

Al salam alikoum wa rahmout Allah wa barakatouh.... I have been noticing that the revert sisters are more religious than born not all of course but I am noticing that with Muslims who were born in non Muslim's land .... do you know why ?

This topic has 17 comments

Selma

Jan 26, 2019 18:16

We were born with it so we don't take it serious coz we are already in it, but reverts come in by choice and eager to learn more about the religion so they always end up knowing more than us,, I think I have to take my shahada again lol, but that is the fact

shams

Jan 26, 2019 19:06

walaikum salam wa rahmatullahi wa baratuh.

Alhamdulillah we were gifted with blessings of Islam the day we born... so we got Islam without any difficulties, without sacrificing anything... so we take Islam very lightly (may Allah forgive us and guide us to follow the Islam correctly)

On the other hand reverted Muslims learn about Islam, they sacrifice (dedicate) so much for Islam, hence they know the value of Islam more than us.

May Allah give Hidaya to all ummah.....Ameen

no one

Jan 26, 2019 20:22

the reverts r mentally more aware of the reason why they're converting to Islam, while us muslim born, we take it for granted, cz we haven't got to that stage which allows us to be more aware of what faith means, what being muslim means, n what's the reason of why we choose Islam aside from being born in a muslim family.

no one

Jan 26, 2019 20:22

the reverts r mentally more aware of the reason why they're converting to Islam, while us muslim born, we take it for granted, cz we haven't got to that stage which allows us to be more aware of what faith means, what being muslim means, n what's the reason of why we choose Islam aside from being born in a muslim family.

ally

Jan 28, 2019 14:48

u will also find reverts of all kinds, and the reverts don't get proper support then they become murtart

Mumtaz02

Jan 28, 2019 17:38

Sometimes yes, coz they experienced how it feels living without Allah. So, at the time they found Islam and have Allah in their life, they did not want to loose the hidayah then learning and praying very well

Azooz83

Jan 28, 2019 23:11

do not say this, at least not until you see them after few years. tough times will show you the true face of people. many just do that to get some attention until they get what they want

Azooz83

Jan 28, 2019 23:12

do not say this, at least not until you see them after few years. tough times will show you the true face of people. many just do that to get some attention until they get what they want

Mohamed

Jan 30, 2019 19:39

@selma...i agree with you their is a quote from omar رضى الله عنه ...he said :... "now I know when the Arabs will be doomed..." so someone asked him when ...he said "when a Muslim born In Islam who didn't see jahilya ( pre-Islamic paganism ; pre-Islamic times ;ignorance )
... so I think you are right

Mohamed

Jan 30, 2019 19:40

@shams I think you are right too. ... easy come easy go

Mohamed

Jan 30, 2019 19:42

@no one ..... SOME are mentally stronger ...but we have better opportunities as in muslim lands we have a great scholars (many at the prison of course )...but at least we have some out

Mohamed

Jan 30, 2019 19:44

@ally you have a point brother..... I got this idea from what I saw here in this site I didn't see any revert in my whole life actually I wish I do though

Mohamed

Jan 30, 2019 19:50

@mumtaz .....this is a reason but it is a bit dangerous reason as what if they had a big problem after their early stages of Islam

I had this ayaa of sorat Al a'kabot when I read your comment

: أَحَسِبَ النَّاسُ أَن يُتْرَكُوا أَن يَقُولُوا آمَنَّا وَهُمْ لَا يُفْتَنُونَ
(29:2) Do people think that they will be let go merely by saying: 'We believe,' and that they will not be tested,

Mohamed

Jan 30, 2019 19:51

@azooz ....The same aya brother

أَحَسِبَ النَّاسُ أَن يُتْرَكُوا أَن يَقُولُوا آمَنَّا وَهُمْ لَا يُفْتَنُونَ
(29:2) Do people think that they will be let go merely by saying: 'We believe,' and that they will not be tested,

No Photo

Farah

Jan 30, 2019 20:04

i noticed that revert men are a great liars and scammer, i was thinking the revert people ( i talk about men)are best than muslim of birth but unfortunately i discover the opposite , they hide their bad behavior behind islam, really i change my view not all revert are good, the majority full of lie and play... More scam other.

Mohamed

Jan 30, 2019 21:23

@farah.... I don't think the scammers men you saw on this site are Muslim ..simply why would a revert scam another Muslim for money ...
If he want to live with haram money he can get it and not bother to revert and have so many Islamic obligations ..this is my guess

Nice guy

Feb 3, 2019 22:21

reverts face more suffering before becoming muslim...the have to live the life of ignorance and confusion first which is horrible so they appreciate the blessing of islam more.

Leave comment...

You must be logged in to post comments. Please log in or register.