Helahel

It's a shame why people think the black woman is after a white for green card

No Photo

It's a shame why people think the black woman is after a white for green card

??? Created Jan 17, 2019 14:29
12 Comments

My problem with some of u is that, u think all black women chase white for green card and dollars, we Africans have our own pride of our color and home land, no place like home when u ve ur own comfortable building and personal job, is it a crime to date a white, astagfirullah, Islam never thought us to hate a brother or sister for different, why so much hate and racism, let's stop it, me am here to find a husband but not because of ur color or green whatever, we don't need white assistance to travel abroad k

This topic has 16 comments

Shifaah

Jan 17, 2019 15:58

😘😘😘😘😘

Ahmad

Jan 17, 2019 16:57

Asalamu aylukum I agree with you sister but I would like to add up here this problem is not only on colour but people here tend to look where you come from I would tell you a little joke I am from Kashmir India although we don't consider ourselves Indian and we don't like these filthy Indias except those who are true Muslims they have occupied our land as isreal has occupied palistian . I massaged few Indian sisters none of them even dared to reply except one or two. But alhamdullah I massaged girls of different countries well to my surprise I had good conversation with them like indionisians few reverts from USA UK and Mexico and probably it worked very well even few of them were ready to marry but all of them said we are sacred of these Indian filthy mushraks but I tried to convince them we are unlike Indians and but they still had their doubts. So ended up sadly but to my expatience the people of the Third World should also try to see what they are looking for. I hope it would give you general idea what I want to say here

Ahmad

Jan 17, 2019 17:05

Essence of what I wanted to say is it's not westerns only who are thinking we people of third Third World are looking for Green cards weather male or female but I feel we people from Third World I can assure you sister are looking for kinda white wasterrn beauty weather male or female and I proved to you, I was accepted by outside

Ahmad

Jan 17, 2019 17:08

Essence of what I wanted to say is it's not westerns only who are thinking we people of third Third World are looking for Green cards weather male or female but I feel we people from Third World I can assure you sister are looking for kinda white wasterrn beauty weather male or female and I proved to you, I was accepted by outsiders rather than close to my countries but to be honest with you most of them were reverts to Islam.

No Photo

???

Jan 20, 2019 09:21

It's too bad humans has become their own enemies and being grouped by race, Allah never thought us that, but when it come Indians and some part of Arab I don't like them also coz of their way of life

Ahmad

Jan 20, 2019 09:38

Sister please explain what is it you don't like of Indians and Arabs but I being kashmiri don't like Indians much and their culture except good religious Muslims of India but Arabs I feel they are nice I like them I have spended time with them they are wonderful

No Photo

Deleted User

Jan 23, 2019 18:58

The majority of Arabs are racists and they think of themselves better than blacks especially. The Arabs look down on other non Arabs alot.

Mumtaz02

Jan 27, 2019 14:56

Assalamu'alaikum, brother and sisters. It's sad that some muslims feel such above than others, but in fact that is true. In Al Qur'an very clearly mentioned that for Allah, nothing can dragg human's below to others but taqwa. We also living under the same sun, why should feel better than others?...but it's not wise also to claim that some community, ras, etnic contribute in some inappropiate behaviour. No, please don't have this kind of feeling.

ally

Jan 28, 2019 14:59

agree with the comment made by the above sis

Mumtaz02

Jan 28, 2019 17:08

Thank u Ally, may Allah protect all of us from su'ul akhlaq

No Photo

Deleted User

Feb 4, 2019 18:29

I wonder too

simple123

Feb 5, 2019 07:33

I cant blame Sr. Selma for thınkıng lıke that. Maybe because of her personal experience. FYI, I live ın Turkey. As u all know, Turkey has a lot of refugees from syrıa (4 mıllıon). Now, not all of them r poor. What happen ıs; the rıch syrıan dont care about the poor one. They bought houses/apt/set up bız. The poor one become beggar, thief, the woman turn to prostıtutıons. Many turks hv bad experience w/ them. So, can u blame those turks whose 1st tıme encounter w/syrıan/arab are bad & they hate the arabs ?

sincere

Feb 5, 2019 12:08

I am totally agreed with sister Selma, but it's not only with the man a lot of women from developed countries thinks that every man here is looking for their wealth and green or blue-black cards, no one is here to just marry but to make their future safe.

No Photo

Deleted User

Feb 5, 2019 18:43

Salam Alaikum,

For us too sister ( Moroccans) whenever I speak to a brother they think I'm after their money.. lifestyle.. or a visa for where they live.
But what they don't know is Allah blessed each and every one of us with what's good fot them. Alhamdulilah many good sisters in here are well educated.. we have a roof over our heads and we have a job too.

So please brother keep in mind that we are all here to find someone serious.. so we can be in halal and lead each other to Jannah.. and not something else.

Salam Alaikum

No Photo

Deleted User

Feb 12, 2019 20:08

That’s a plain truth sister,
I don’t know where this world is going to,we’re here looking for a spouse,someone is busy looking at your background like which country you’re from your family status?seriously does a status define your heart or character? Subhana Allah!
Allah have mercy on us..guide us on meeting the right person InshaAllah

HumbleSoul

Feb 12, 2019 20:33

Allah hate racist and we must hate them too... There are some countries who they think they are far better than u, once u send messages to them with plain heart they prefer to ignore without opening the message or read it and ignored. What I always see in them is nothing but PRIDE. We have to be sincere with ourselves, racism can't never stop, though Allah hate it and HE said in Quran that non of u is better before HIM except the one with taqwa. My only advice to my brothers and sisters is to send messages to people within your locality/country,there is slim chance for them to reply u or u send messages to someone from your country but reside in other country, maybe he/she can reply u. But if u have it mind to write people from other countries, u are just wasting your time. It is the custom here now between sisters and brothers from other countries most especially from USA, canada or Europe part.

Leave comment...

You must be logged in to post comments. Please log in or register.