Helahel

Doesn't work

Doesn't work

Rehman6885 Created Jan 9, 2019 14:52
5 Comments

Salam, I have been here for about a month, this site doesn't work at all, because there is just illusion and anxiety. I don't care about it now that I will be banned from this site, it's no use being here. That's why now little fun. Hello, I am Elias, I have one question everybody here tonight, who wants to walk with Elias? 😃. Just feel free and enjoy your life yourself. Watch wwe. Allah Hafid, bye bye and peace out.

This topic has 7 comments

MR

Jan 9, 2019 15:18

It's a waste of time people on here a bloody joke..

no one

Jan 10, 2019 14:56

ppfft, chill, do u think this site is somehow a guarantee for u to find someone ? it's online anyway, n this is just one of ur ways to find a spouse, n don't put too much hope for this, just relax n chill. if things don't work out, maybe it's just not the way how u'll get it. but the effort to try on things matters.

No Photo

Deleted User

Jan 10, 2019 16:58

Actually the muslimah is pious Indonesian girl here that is the bottom line, so search for pious you will get one , all the best ....

one of my friend getting married to an Indonesian girl in Sha Allah, where as he 33 she 22, and the girl is allhamdulillah good muslimah niqaabi n follows the way of salaf n my friend is also a good Muslim n he shared the story to me because of him I know this site, so pray for them, maybe they two are United because Allah willed n they do not have wordly expectations but deeni expectations which matched them allhamdulillah...

ally

Jan 10, 2019 19:08

too many times

Alisha

Jan 10, 2019 20:28

THe black African females want the white or the Arabs for the sake of proud and Dollar at all. The far east ones for joking. The western migrated settlers are seeking permanent green card. This is the truth that most of married lines become broken.

By the way women are not selfconfident to get the younger generation. Due to their community's fear they rejected the chance obtained from men.

Simply wasting time. The field of scammers gambling with full of divorced and unmarried mamas.

No Photo

Deleted User

Jan 11, 2019 01:09

Truth shall prevail many many times

No Photo

?????

Jan 17, 2019 14:16

Alisha u need to correct ur statement, not all African women nor men are interested in green card or even white what is so special about that, I wish u visit one day and learn our leaving very well, yes some will do that but majority have their own personal homes and better jobs to do on their own but not to be a slave under someone, I ve siblings in the USA and germany with permanent stay through their own sweat, so please with all due respect, u should mind ur words

Leave comment...

You must be logged in to post comments. Please log in or register.