Helahel

Why is it so hard to marry

No Photo

Why is it so hard to marry

Mohamed Created Dec 7, 2018 18:18
6 Comments

Why is it so hard to marry this days ?....I am been on this site for like 6 months now and it is very very hard to even start a simple chat with any one......all women think that we are scammers lol ....anybody knows why ?

This topic has 9 comments

No Photo

Deleted User

Dec 7, 2018 19:21

Walaikum Salaam
Many of us sisters and brothers have been almost scammed. Allah has written who is for you, just put your trust in Allah.

bakhan1

Dec 8, 2018 02:49

this website is more like men making friends with other men as women are not interested. Maybe the administrator should change this website name to makeafriend rather than helahel

No Photo

Mohamed

Dec 8, 2018 04:59

Namirah7 you have a point but it is so easy to know the scammers actually....just ask them a llitle about Islam and they will run ....or ask for a Mahram if they are women(or pretends to be women )..or if you a women just tell him I will let my brother/dad talk to you .....so easy I am experienced now lol

No Photo

Mohamed

Dec 8, 2018 05:04

Actually if we follow the Islamic way with marrying ...their will be no scammers at all ...if every girl introduced the man to her dad or brother (the wali)...the scammers will be vanished...and will be more practical and more successful and much less temptations inshallah

bluberri

Dec 11, 2018 05:19

SIGH’S…..

No Photo

Deleted User

Jan 13, 2019 13:06

Muhammad, just fyi, i met scammer that knows islam quite well. sometime we only can identify them when they start talking bout money.

And what happend to you is also happend to us, as a girl.
So, i think the problem is many of us really not ready to get married.
We may say in our profile, we don't care bout the outside beauty the most important thing is your heart, i don't care where are you come from, what is your ethnicity, etc etc.
. In the reality if we don't like the pics, disappear.
We dont like his nationality, we hide.

And another thing in online dating is, it makes us greedy. We always want something better.
If we already meet someone, we like him but there are something that's not really fit, instead of trying to accept that, we tend to turn it down and try another one.
We always seeking the perfection, yet nobody is.

And let's put more effort, no one like to always receive generik message, make it more personal.

No Photo

Deleted User

Feb 5, 2019 04:58

I've block many numbers, a half of them i suspected are scammers, the others fake, and all are same, they confessed as muslim from western...i'm getting paranoid now. it was someone who contacted me and explained that he has some works in my country and wish to meet me, i replied oke. few next days he sent me whatsapp and wrote that he already landing in my country and will do some works then visit me. he sent me some pictures...started on that time i kept silent and ignored him just coz his pictures showed that guy too perfect....handsome, rich and look elegant. i got sick of being paranoid and plan to delete my account here.

aiti

Feb 5, 2019 15:17

The tittle of this post is representing what's in my mind right now.

Shaik

Feb 10, 2019 16:57

Brother in Islam marriage is very easy and simple. Fear Allah and make asthgafar more more .. then inshallah every think will be ok

Leave comment...

You must be logged in to post comments. Please log in or register.