Helahel

Please bring Islam with peace and unity

Please bring Islam with peace and unity

Hna18 Created Nov 21, 2018 09:30
5 Comments

Bismillah
Assalamu alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuuh

Since this site is used for searching spouse in muslim community.

where I believe some of the users are a new revert or convert.

and they have been still learning about Islam and need to find a muslim's spouse.

so For you the most who really have a deep knowledge about Islam, mastering about Islam and you found another muslim group are not practising like the way you are and you think they are wrong.

"Bringing among you the diseases of the people before you, namely envy and hostility" (HR:: Imam Ahmad & At-tirmidzi)

I need your favor... Please.. Please...Please not to divide Muslims.
Islam is one...

Please bring back the beauty of Islam.
which doesn't hurt anybodies feeling.

Please bring the Peace. Islam teaches us to leave the debate even though you are right. let us in peace. so please don't start it one
because there are more maslahat in doing it.
if you feel something not right. Please just explain to the one who asked u about.
yet not to tell to everybody instead.
what is your concern that some of us are wrong.
well you know... you hurt them. you don't know how they feel.
so if you think you should teach the good one.. teach to them who asked you. or you can collect people who wanna learn from you.then u can start to teaching.

but not in this site and tell everybody that some of groups are wrong.

you should go to another real forum for doing that.

I adore someone who has a deep knowledge about Islam.
but Please remember
(az-zukhruf[43] :67))
(43:67) Close friends, that Day, will be enemies to each other, except for the righteous"

from here and would they think they are who has a deep knowledge of Islam is the righteous? if that's make enemies among Islam??
so Anyone can judge you.

I know nothing about Islam... I am a student so I will always keep learning about Islam that I found so Beauty. and please keep it like it use to be.

that's all. thanks for reading.
as I wrote. the good only comes from Allah. and if there are any mistake it's come from me.
Wallahu Alam.

salaam

This topic has 5 comments

Peace Guy

Nov 26, 2018 14:56

Wa’alaikum assalam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh.

Hiyyak Allah, Hna18.

The teaching is found in the Qur'an Sura Al-Hujurat :11.

According to translation by Muhammad Taqi-ud-Din al-Hilali and Muhammad Muhsin Khan it says what means:

(49:11) O you who believe! Let not a group scoff at another group, it may be that the latter are better than the former; nor let (some) women scoff at other women, it may be that the latter are better than the former, nor defame one another, nor insult one another by nicknames. How bad is it, to insult one’s brother after having Faith [i.e. to call your Muslim brother (a faithful believer) as: “O sinner”, or “O wicked”, etc.]. And whosoever does not repent, then such are indeed Zalimun (wrong-doers, etc.).

And Allah (swt) knows best.

Hna18

Dec 2, 2018 16:06

thank you Peace Guy. @peaceguy

If only every muslims has one goal to bring back the golden era of muslims. when Islam has a great power in this world. when we can be as one, not to spread hate among muslims and not to be the superior and be arrogant that claim they were the true believer than other muslims. maybe bi'dzhnillah we would have that strength to re-take the Yerusalem the Holy land of Masjidil Aqsha. and would have manifest the Peace in this world.

Please remember what people had spread that made Islam separated into many group that hate each other. it would bring advantages to non muslims to take victory againts muslims.

Please bring peace back and feel the beauty of Islam. salaam.

Hna18

Dec 5, 2018 23:34

what I mean about mentioned retaking Yerusalem is not really about create another war actually. No. really I don't. and I wrote we could manifest Peace in this world because I found when muslims become majority in a country. non muslims can live peace we don't harm them they can worship as they like.
well you know... if Muslims could be unity.. I see a way that all muslims country in this world agree to and support and admin that Palestine is really a country that Independent. and we can stop the war in Palestine. insha Allah.
salaam

Hna18

Dec 5, 2018 23:35

revise ; *admit that Palestine*

ally

Dec 6, 2018 14:07

if people can only refraine from shirk and bidah

Leave comment...

You must be logged in to post comments. Please log in or register.