Helahel

Scammers

Scammers

For your eyes only♥️ Created Nov 1, 2018 19:24
12 Comments

Assalamailakum I was almost scammed on here by a Canadian guy please becareful some are not here to marry you they just waste your time and energy worse is they play with your feelings and emotions thanks !

This topic has 12 comments

Namira7

Nov 1, 2018 23:04

Walaikum Salaam, shukran for sharing. the admin advised to block them

ally

Nov 2, 2018 16:40

the scammers have been here for sometime in varius ways photo name profile changes etc

No Photo

Nads

Nov 7, 2018 00:08

Patient and wisdom are to elements to live a happy and prosperous life
May Allah bless you with these two elements that are essential for a joyful life assalamualaikum my sister 😘

Euis

Nov 8, 2018 13:34

Yes me too.
I just got UK scam.. name raese hassen.. the number +447857181127
Its not real name of course.. he using pilot picture frm mexico name cristian

He think im stupid.. iam playing with his drama..until he asked to transfer the money..hahaha.. he wasting time with me for amonth and got nothing for me..

No Photo

Hajar

Nov 8, 2018 17:58

welldone sister. Ive had similar experience but Alhamdulilah, Allah will always take care of the people who have genuine intesion for marriage. May Allah make it easy for all of us Aameen

bakhan1

Nov 10, 2018 17:00

we should have a list of scammers so that more people are aware and they can take precautions

Omid

Nov 11, 2018 20:04

I don't know they how can use a girl. I think they have not conscience and they are not Muslim as a Muslim I can't abuse a girl or her honor.
In fact they are not real Muslim.
My request from admin is : please consider that problems we are Muslim and all of Muslim girls are like our sisters before marriage, so we must save all of them from scammer's persons.

No Photo

Some14

Nov 15, 2018 07:19

How can you find out if this person is a scammer. What are the signs??

No Photo

Some14

Nov 15, 2018 07:19

How can you find out if this person is a scammer. What are the signs??

No Photo

Some14

Nov 15, 2018 07:25

I want to understand tge concept of a scammer is this a guy/girl who is not honest and here to waste peoples time or is he/she is a virtual virus hacking privacy and stuff?. How can a scammer charge you with money?? What are the tricks and techniques of a scammer and how can you identify one here?
Please guide...

ally

Nov 15, 2018 11:20

if he or she asks u for an email or if the talk is about business or money then he or she is most probably a scammer

Sellah waingo43yrs

Nov 16, 2018 05:04

1. Very loving and want to marry you even before knowing who you are:
2. Will promise to visit then get an emergency that needs you to send them money$$ dont send and block,
3. Google and read about ROMANCE SCAMMERS,
Best

Leave comment...

You must be logged in to post comments. Please log in or register.