Helahel

Why you want to get married?

وجعل بينكم مودة ورحمة Created Oct 10, 2018 15:03
31 Comments

السلام عليكم و رحمة الله و بركاته

A lot people may say that the answer to this question is so obvious!

But is it?

For example you? Yes you! Why you want to get married?

The answer maybe would a bit clear for someone who been married before but maybe it's not the same case with someone who never been married before, so he/she doesn't know what marriage is really about? And why people have/should/need to get married?

P.S Please no copy & paste long comments taken from sites and forums, try to use your own words and your own thoughts and opinions.
Thanks.

This topic has 34 comments

No Photo

Deleted User

Oct 10, 2018 15:34

Walaikum salam brother,

Though your topic is not much useful, i mean useless , still i have something for you,

why you want to get married? وجعل بينكم مودة ورحمة -?

PS, please no imagination talks give the talks with reference even if it is long, i dont mind reading with reference quran and sunnah though long, rather imagination or backbiting scholars without reference of contemplation.

وجعل بينكم مودة ورحمة

Oct 10, 2018 15:53

you shouldn't comment on "not much useful" topics then!

i don't understand why some people are being rude for no reason?

why they enjoy doing this?

does that make them feel stronger? smarter? funnier?

there is nothing smart or funny about it, it's just rude and impolite.

No Photo

Deleted User

Oct 10, 2018 16:00

Ok no problem,

Anyhow its useless but answer me,

why you want to get married? وجعل بينكم مودة ورحمة -?

PS, please no imagination talks give the talks with reference even if it is long, i dont mind reading with reference quran and sunnah though long, rather imagination or backbiting scholars without reference of contemplation.

وجعل بينكم مودة ورحمة

Oct 10, 2018 16:04

i never speak to rude and arrogant people so i'm not really interested to have any kind of exchange with you.
you have a nice day.

No Photo

islamisdeen

Oct 10, 2018 16:08

1. A person get married because they want family.
2. They want the husband and wife love, as its obvious created by Allaah.
3. They want to have children.
4. They want to have peace of home.
5. Sometimes men want no one to give them advise but his wife and visa versa
6. They could get married because others are getting married.
7. And even many other reason, wallahu a'alam.

Even the kuffaar of today who may or may not believe in marriage but still they believe in family and lots of things i have mentioned above. So it means there are things need of human-kind as a race.. any one in east or west; and marriage or peace of home is one of the thing, wallahu a'alam.

And lastly an authentic hadith for a muslim mind to ponder on it:

sayyadun Abu Hurayrah (may Allaah be pleased with him) narrated from the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) who said:

‏ "‏ تُنْكَحُ الْمَرْأَةُ لأَرْبَعٍ لِمَالِهَا وَلِحَسَبِهَا وَجَمَالِهَا وَلِدِينِهَا، فَاظْفَرْ بِذَاتِ الدِّينِ تَرِبَتْ يَدَاكَ ‏"‏‏.‏

A woman may be married for four things: her wealth, her lineage, her beauty and her religious commitment. Seek the one who is religiously-committed, may your hands be rubbed with dust (i.e., may you prosper).”

(sahih bukhari, hadith number: 5090)

وجعل بينكم مودة ورحمة

Oct 10, 2018 16:09

this is not the first time that it happened
and it's the same two or three people here
they think they own this forum or something!

once you post something, they come and harass you and make fun of you, and they think they are too smart and everyone else is idiot and ignorant

those people are just arrogant and they are using this "copy & past" knowledge and looking down at people.

so i'm really really not interested in having any kind of exchange with those people, so have some dignity and stop commenting on my posts if you think they are useless and keep posting your useful copy & paste posts.

zea

Oct 10, 2018 16:17

Asalamu aylukum to all brothers and sisters I think we should try to take things easily most importantly respecting each others opinions by this we can learn from each other, by pulling each others legs that I believe is not going to do any good to anybody I hope brothers would take this humble advise from me inshallah . Regarding what my brother has asked why one wants to marry i think it's nice and positive question even this question is sometimes posed by scholars while they deliver lectures and infact eminent scholars of this umah in our times have delivered lectures over it like shiekh raslan, shiekh Fawzan, shiekh Salah hayadan I by the grace of Allah listened all of the 3 lectures they r available on you tube my answer simply would be inshallah to follow the sunnah of my beloved prophet Mohamad peace be upon him inshaallah secondly if Allah grants me progeny inshallah making them righteous muslims inshaallah that would benefit Muslim ummah. There could be other reasons but for me these are enough to mention here. I hope brothers would take it positivey inshallah

zea

Oct 10, 2018 16:25

Brother وجعل بينكم مودة ورحمةand musfair take it easy I think we all are brothers in faith why can't we accept each other even we may differ on certain issues .

وجعل بينكم مودة ورحمة

Oct 10, 2018 16:26

thanks brother for your advice
but when you post something and just after 5 min or less, someone write you a comment saying, that your post is useless, and it happened that it's the same person who always write these negative comments on your posts, so you realize that this person is taking it too personally!

it's so simple, if i think that this post or topic is useless, i just simply don't comment but i will not go and tell people that your post or topic is useless, this is just rude.

you may think that this topic is useless and it's ok but for some people it's useful, because i seen many people getting married and they didn't even know why?
they didn't know the true purpose of marriage in islam or marriage in general, so i thought it would be interesting to talk about this topic.

zea

Oct 10, 2018 16:44

Brother وجعل بينكم مودة ورحمة thanks brother by responding positively I do agree with you there are people who really don't know why they want to marry . It's good topic that you brought in I appreciated it so would every rational person .we can learn from each other by behaving in a way that would show respect to other side even we may have certain differences not by taking things personally and behaving rudely and impolitely ,hope it would benefit inshaallah

وجعل بينكم مودة ورحمة

Oct 10, 2018 16:50

and for the ones looking for references, i got some for you:

about not mocking others:

"O you who have believed, let not a people ridicule [another] people; perhaps they may be better than them; nor let women ridicule [other] women; perhaps they may be better than them. And do not insult one another and do not call each other by [offensive] nicknames. Wretched is the name of disobedience after [one's] faith. And whoever does not repent - then it is those who are the wrongdoers." (49:11)

"Woe to every scorner and mocker" (104:1)

about not looking down at others:

"A man passed by Allah's Messenger peace be upon him and Allah s Apostle asked (his companions) "What do you say about this (man)?" They replied "If he asks for a lady's hand, he ought to be given her in marriage; and if he intercedes (for someone) his intercessor should be accepted; and if he speaks, he should be listened to." Allah's Messenger peace be upon him kept silent, and then a man from among the poor Muslims passed by, an Allah's Apostle asked (them) "What do you say about this man?" They replied, "If he asks for a lady's hand in marriage he does not deserve to be married, and he intercedes (for someone), his intercession should not be accepted; And if he speaks, he should not be listened to.' Allah's Messenger peace be upon him said, "This poor man is better than so many of the first as filling the earth.'

zea

Oct 10, 2018 16:57

Brother وجعل بينكم مودة ورحمة highly appreciatable I think hadith is in bukhari if I am correct. Try to get the Arabic text of it if you can may Allah bless you ameen

وجعل بينكم مودة ورحمة

Oct 10, 2018 17:14

yes it's in bukhari
and here the references:
Sahih al-Bukhari 5091
In-book reference: Book 67, Hadith 29

here the link:
https://sunnah.com/bukhari/67/29

and here the arabic text:

حَدَّثَنَا إِبْرَاهِيمُ بْنُ حَمْزَةَ، حَدَّثَنَا ابْنُ أَبِي حَازِمٍ، عَنْ أَبِيهِ، عَنْ سَهْلٍ، قَالَ مَرَّ رَجُلٌ عَلَى رَسُولِ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم فَقَالَ ‏"‏ مَا تَقُولُونَ فِي هَذَا ‏"‏‏.‏ قَالُوا حَرِيٌّ إِنْ خَطَبَ أَنْ يُنْكَحَ، وَإِنْ شَفَعَ أَنْ يُشَفَّعَ، وَإِنْ قَالَ أَنْ يُسْتَمَعَ‏.‏ قَالَ ثُمَّ سَكَتَ فَمَرَّ رَجُلٌ مِنَ فُقَرَاءِ الْمُسْلِمِينَ فَقَالَ ‏"‏ مَا تَقُولُونَ فِي هَذَا ‏"‏‏.‏ قَالُوا حَرِيٌّ إِنْ خَطَبَ أَنْ لاَ يُنْكَحَ وَإِنْ شَفَعَ أَنْ لاَ يُشَفَّعَ، وَإِنْ قَالَ أَنْ لاَ يُسْتَمَعَ‏.‏ فَقَالَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم ‏"‏ هَذَا خَيْرٌ مِنْ مِلْءِ الأَرْضِ مِثْلَ هَذَا ‏"‏‏.‏

Namira7

Oct 10, 2018 17:16

Thats a good question, I ask myself all the time.
Allah says marriage is half your deen, it helps to control your nafs. The Prophet(SAW) said to help the ummah. marriage is a blessing from Allah when done correctly, it can be a protection, a test,comfort and build patience. For me I like my independence, I like being alone, I am for the most part a quiet person. But once a I see a baby, it melts my heart, my brother and his wife had a lovely baby girl Masha'Allah. But than I think about my nephews and niece I help take care of, and I think how would it affect them if I marry.They experienced the loss of their mom, they dont have my brother their dad in their lives. I won't leave mom taking care of them alone. I think about death,hell and most importantly Allah's anger if I was to sin, that by the grace of Allah has kept me from such sin. I think about my last 2 brothers who need to get married and how difficult it is. I am affraid of chosing wrong husband, or losing a good husband. I at times wish I had sister and older nieces to marry off. I often think if I would be a good wife. One of my brothers once told me I was cold, at first I was upset at him but then I felt maybe I am. I dont want to be a disobedient wife because I am set in my ways. I pray optional prayers, I dont want to lose that, I fast optional fast when I can, I dont want to lose that. I would marry to please Allah, to follow the sunnah of our Prophet(SAW), to help my family and my husband's family, to help my husband to the reach the Jannah by Allah's mercy and to help him strive to be among the righteous.

zea

Oct 10, 2018 17:21

Br وجعل بينكم مودة ورحمة thanks for putting Arabic text I like it from you may Allah bless you ameen

zea

Oct 10, 2018 17:40

Sister Namira7 it's a clarification to you no where Allah says marriage is half deen but it's in hadith I hope it would be clear inshaallah. I read your post it's rather emotional may Allah help you ameen regarding you saying you are talking care of nephews and nieces inshallah Allah would reward you for that and the fear you are going through what if you did not find the right one trust Allah inshallah he would definitely help you if you are sincerely seeking the righteous one inshallah but my dear sister by and large your comments were really emotional and I pray to one Allah might Allah that he helps me with something special and at the same time may he grant you my dear sister righteous spouse who would be coolness of your eyes and who can help you grow further in your ameen

Mustafa

Oct 10, 2018 17:44

Assalam Alikoum all brothers and sisters,

The man/woman want's to get married in order to protect his religious commitment and morals, and enable him to lower his gaze. Marriage serves many purposes, especially in this day and age. Because delaying it is harmful for both young women and young men, every young man and every young woman should hasten to get married if there is a man who is compatible with the woman, and if a man can find the right woman. by getting married, you will be protecting yourself, lowering your gaze, and closing the door to one of the greatest means by which the shaytaan deceives people. You may not feel the seriousness of that now, but fitnah may come from places a person does not realize, so you should be keen to close the door before it is opened without you realizing it.

How about if you realise that by getting married, you will have followed the advice of the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) when he said: “O young men, whoever among you can afford it, let him get married, for it is more effective in lowering the gaze and guarding one’s chastity.” Narrated by al-Bukhaari and Muslim.

How about if you realize that by producing a righteous child you will have ongoing charity (sadaqah jaariyah), if you raise him with good morals and faith, and you will be rewarded for your marriage if you seek reward with Allaah for that.

The Prophet peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him said: “I have not left behind me any fitnah more harmful to men than women.” narrated by al-Bukhaari and Muslim.

Marriage is a source of ( SAKINA ) tranquillity and peace, and it is the best of the pleasures of this world. In it is that which Allaah has made a sign for His slaves, and He has mentioned it in His Book so that they may think and ponder the greatness of His might, may He be glorified and exalted. Allaah says interpretation of the meaning: “And among His Signs is this, that He created for you wives from among yourselves, that you may find repose in them, and He has put between you affection and mercy. Verily, in that are indeed signs for a people who reflect” Sorat al-Room.

Be resolved and put your trust in Allaah, and Allaah will help you, and will provide you with a righteous wife who will help you to obey your Lord and He will bless you with righteous offspring who will be a stored treasure for you with Allaah in the Hereafter.

Ammen Ammen Ammen for all Ansha Allaah,

Namira7

Oct 10, 2018 18:02

®Zea
These were different incidents throughout the years, so yea some were emotional. now its more of a listen and wait, remebering certain things brought the emotion. I search for a
husband differently and I make du'a were as before, I replied immediately out of excitement and now I think and pray and have more patience. But I always involve my wali in any case. I listen to their advice and its been a blessing because they give advice according to Qur'an and Sunnah.

Namira7

Oct 10, 2018 18:05

The important part I don't make decisions by my emotions. I always seek Allah's guidance. shukran brother Zea

zea

Oct 10, 2018 18:10

Yeah sister you are doing well enough but I would be truthful my iman is not that strong I would like to have but Alhamdullah I am sure if one is sincerely seeking something to please Allah he would definitely either grant the same thing or make a way out

Namira7

Oct 10, 2018 18:13

May Allah strengthen all our Iman

Namira7

Oct 10, 2018 18:16

@Mustafa
Best way to sum it up, shukran

وجعل بينكم مودة ورحمة

Oct 10, 2018 18:22

i spoke before about fake profiles and also about people are here just for fun, but i also spoke about a specific category of people here, those people are not fake, or looking for fun but they are just confused, they really don't know what they are looking for exactly? or what they want?
or what kind of the person they are looking for? many and different questions they have

i will tell you a story that maybe would help you and help others to remove these doubts and these wassawiss from shaytan because most of time, it's just shaytan whispering to you all these negative thoughts and trying to put doubts in your heart and in your mind, especially when you are about doing something good, something halal, shaytan will always try to prevent you from doing it
people forget that a shayan declared war against us " bani adam" and made a promise that he will do everything he can to seduce and mislead us.

"And [mention, O Muhammad], when your Lord said to the angels, "I will create a human being out of clay from an altered black mud.And when I have proportioned him and breathed into him of My [created] soul, then fall down to him in prostration.So the angels prostrated - all of them entirely,Except Iblees, he refused to be with those who prostrated.[ Allah ] said, O Iblees, what is [the matter] with you that you are not with those who prostrate? He said, "Never would I prostrate to a human whom You created out of clay from an altered black mud."[ Allah ] said, "Then get out of it, for indeed, you are expelled.And indeed, upon you is the curse until the Day of Recompense.He said,"My Lord, then reprieve me until the Day they are resurrected.[ Allah ] said, "So indeed, you are of those reprieved Until the Day of the time well-known.[Iblees] said, "My Lord, because You have put me in error, I will surely make [disobedience] attractive to them on earth, and I will mislead them all Except, among them, Your chosen servants. [ Allah ] said, "This is a path [of return] to Me [that is] straight. Indeed, My servants - no authority will you have over them, except those who follow you of the deviators.And indeed, Hell is the promised place for them all.(surah al-hijr ayat 28-43)

so this story is about my friend, he is such a good person and he was thinking about getting married for a long time but he had some problems, one of these problem is he was a moody person, so this min he is happy and smiling and the next min he is upset and sometimes for no reason, and you know women are known to be sensitive so it's not easy for them to deal with a moody person especially a moody husband, well maybe some can, if they got a lot saber "patience"

the other problem he had is he didn't like any physical contact with people, he always felt uncomfortable if someone put his arm on his shoulder for example or just play with him and joke with him like friends do

and i was sometimes joking with him about that and telling him: how you want to get married if you don't want anyone to touch you?

and he was thinking a lot about that, he even at some point stop looking for a wife, but he decided to overcome all these doubts and fears and wassawiss of iblis and guess what? he got married and he is happy ma shaa Allah : )

you know, maybe sometimes we need someone to fix these things about us,to help us to overcome these doubts ad feras, and it may sounds cheesy to say it but maybe sometimes you need someone to complete you, complete what is missing in you and missing in your life.

plus how you can be so sure about something if you never try it?
so maybe marriage is the solution or the answer for all these things in your mind

Allah knows best

here the ayaht in arabic for people who would like to read it in arabic:

وَإِذْ قَالَ رَبُّكَ لِلْمَلَائِكَةِ إِنِّي خَالِقٌ بَشَرًا مِنْ صَلْصَالٍ مِنْ حَمَإٍ مَسْنُونٍ (28) فَإِذَا سَوَّيْتُهُ وَنَفَخْتُ فِيهِ مِنْ رُوحِي فَقَعُوا لَهُ سَاجِدِينَ (29) فَسَجَدَ الْمَلَائِكَةُ كُلُّهُمْ أَجْمَعُونَ (30) إِلَّا إِبْلِيسَ أَبَى أَنْ يَكُونَ مَعَ السَّاجِدِينَ (31) قَالَ يَا إِبْلِيسُ مَا لَكَ أَلَّا تَكُونَ مَعَ السَّاجِدِينَ (32) قَالَ لَمْ أَكُنْ لِأَسْجُدَ لِبَشَرٍ خَلَقْتَهُ مِنْ صَلْصَالٍ مِنْ حَمَإٍ مَسْنُونٍ (33) قَالَ فَاخْرُجْ مِنْهَا فَإِنَّكَ رَجِيمٌ (34) وَإِنَّ عَلَيْكَ اللَّعْنَةَ إِلَى يَوْمِ الدِّينِ (35) قَالَ رَبِّ فَأَنْظِرْنِي إِلَى يَوْمِ يُبْعَثُونَ (36) قَالَ فَإِنَّكَ مِنَ الْمُنْظَرِينَ (37) إِلَى يَوْمِ الْوَقْتِ الْمَعْلُومِ (38) قَالَ رَبِّ بِمَا أَغْوَيْتَنِي لَأُزَيِّنَنَّ لَهُمْ فِي الْأَرْضِ وَلَأُغْوِيَنَّهُمْ أَجْمَعِينَ (39) إِلَّا عِبَادَكَ مِنْهُمُ الْمُخْلَصِينَ (40) قَالَ هَذَا صِرَاطٌ عَلَيَّ مُسْتَقِيمٌ (41) إِنَّ عِبَادِي لَيْسَ لَكَ عَلَيْهِمْ سُلْطَانٌ إِلَّا مَنِ اتَّبَعَكَ مِنَ الْغَاوِينَ (42) وَإِنَّ جَهَنَّمَ لَمَوْعِدُهُمْ أَجْمَعِينَ (43)

zea

Oct 10, 2018 18:28

وجعل بينكم مودة ورحمة brother your friend is resembling me a lot but I am really trying to overcome these shortcomings and inshallah hopefully Allah would help me ameen

وجعل بينكم مودة ورحمة

Oct 10, 2018 18:35

like i said in my previous comment, sometimes it's just wassawiss from shaytan
shaytan will always try to put doubts in your mind and in your heart and sometimes that can even effect your self-confidence and self-esteem, so don't let him, just have sincere niya and seek Allah's help and guidance.

وجعل بينكم مودة ورحمة

Oct 10, 2018 18:39

and one VERY important thing you should know

if you never been married before it's so NORMAL to have all these fears and doubts, it's natural and there is nothing wrong about it but if you let these fears and doubts take over your mind and stop you from getting married this is NOT normal and this is wrong.

zea

Oct 10, 2018 18:49

وجعل بينكم مودة ورحمة brother I thank Allah that he has made my mind set up like this I mean I always tend to feel I need to learn because I know very less by this approach I learned from you at least 3 things which I remember right now 1 how to know one is fake i read your post on that i just made out with that easily when she was making horrible grammatical mistakes and at the same time claiming she was from native English speaking country 2 thing you mentioned about your friends story may be I need to approach the things in the same way as u mentioned 3 you mentioned about ones confidence and self esteem is effected wallah I swear by Allah I find my confidence is at low level. May Allah bless you ameen

وجعل بينكم مودة ورحمة

Oct 10, 2018 19:25

i'm really happy to read this comment
you can't imagine how happy i feel when i know that my words had a positive impact or effect on someone's life or just made him see a positive side about something that he couldn't see before

you know there is this beautiful hadith that says:

“The most beloved people to Allah are those who are most beneficial to the people. The most beloved deed to Allah is to make a Muslim happy, or to remove one of his troubles, or to forgive his debt, or to feed his hunger. That I walk with a brother regarding a need is more beloved to me than that I seclude myself in this mosque in Medina for a month. Whoever swallows his anger, then Allah will conceal his faults. Whoever suppresses his rage, even though he could fulfill his anger if he wished, then Allah will secure his heart on the Day of Resurrection. Whoever walks with his brother regarding a need until he secures it for him, then Allah the Exalted will make his footing firm across the bridge on the day when the footings are shaken.”

Source: al-Muʻjam al-Awsaṭ 6192, Grade: Ṣaḥīḥ

أَحَبُّ النَّاسِ إِلَى اللَّهِ أَنْفَعُهُمْ لِلنَّاسِ وَأَحَبُّ الأَعْمَالِ إِلَى اللَّهِ سُرُورٌ تُدْخِلُهُ عَلَى مُسْلِمٍ أَوْ تَكْشِفُ عَنْهُ كُرْبَةً أَوْ تَقْضِي عَنْهُ دِينًا أَوْ تَطْرُدُ عَنْهُ جُوعًا وَلَأَنْ أَمْشِيَ مَعَ أَخِيهِ فِي حَاجَةٍ أَحَبُّ إِلَيَّ مِنْ أَنْ أَعْتَكِفَ فِي هَذَا الْمَسْجِدِ يَعْنِي مَسْجِدَ الْمَدِينَةِ شَهْرًا وَمَنْ كَفَّ غَضَبَهُ سَتَرَ اللَّهُ عَوْرَتَهُ وَمَنْ كَظَمَ غَيْظَهُ وَلَوْ شَاءَ أَنْ يُمْضِيَهُ أَمْضَاهُ مَلأَ اللَّهُ عَزَّ وَجَلَّ قَلْبَهُ أَمْنًا يَوْمَ الْقِيَامَةِ وَمَنْ مَشَى مَعَ أَخِيهِ فِي حَاجَةٍ حَتَّى أَثْبَتَهَا لَهُ أَثْبَتَ اللَّهُ عَزَّ وَجَلَّ قَدَمَهُ عَلَى الصِّرَاطِ يَوْمَ تَزِلُّ فِيهِ الأَقْدَامُ

zea

Oct 10, 2018 19:36

وجعل بينكم مودة ورحمة yeah definitely at least I am benifitting from you and my brother how wonderful we look when we appear friendly and try to help each other in every possible way and the hadith you mentioned that really gears us more may Allah keep us like this by showing respect to our fellow muslim brothers . And definitely one who is deprived from this blessing who feels arrogant and thinks he knows everything and looks down upon others may Allah help us all ameen suma ameen suma ameen keeping going my brother

zea

Oct 10, 2018 19:43

وجعل بينكم مودة ورحمة yeah definitely at least I am benifitting from you and my brother how wonderful we look when we appear friendly and try to help each other in every possible way and the hadith you mentioned that really gears us more may Allah keep us like this by showing respect to our fellow muslim brothers . And definitely one who is deprived from this blessing who feels arrogant and thinks he knows everything and looks down upon others may Allah help us all ameen suma ameen suma ameen keeping going my brother

وجعل بينكم مودة ورحمة

Oct 10, 2018 20:24

i'm a very patient person al hamdu lilah and i hardly take things personally especially online and i'm not easily provoked, but in the end i'm just a person and every person has a certain capacity "Allah does not charge a soul except [with that within] its capacity"

so when you see the same person or same people always trying always to disrespect you in their comments and look down upon you, you can't just ignore that

this is my space, you can't just invade someone's space and start disrespecting them
it's like someone who entered some house and start insulting people of this house, this madness!

i don't agree with the way some people here think, but i don't go and write negative comments in their posts and start disrespecting them.

i'm not saying that you should agree with everything i say or some says but you can always say your opinion in respectful way.

disrespecting others and mocking them and trying to ridicule them in front of others doesn't make you look cool or sound strong or smart or anything, it just make the people seethe real person you are, this arrogant person who has no respect for others.

may Allah guide us all to the straight path.

No Photo

Deleted User

Oct 10, 2018 23:48

MA Sha Allah nicely picked namira.

Namira7

Oct 11, 2018 00:12

@Musafir
shukran

Moody

Oct 11, 2018 04:57

That is a nice question to ask, but, there can be many reason and all of them be true simultaneously.
Nikah brings barakah, Quran says, if you are in fukar,ALLAH SWT says, I will make u ghani.
It brings an institution into being. Shaytan is most happy when he separates a man and wife, an institution dies. So do Nikkah, save oneself from having even the possibility of falling to vices.
Nikah gives you permission for Halal intimacy, man and woman.
Umar RA ordered that no man stay away more than 3 months away from home.
Nikah gives you halal offspring, which is coolness of your eyes, if properly raised to be good Muslim your passport to Jannah.
In qayamah, Muhammad SAW will be proud of number of his ummah, this hadith is interpreted differently but you can deny nikkah and kids as a way for increasing number.

We have been created in such a way that we are attracted to woman and they to us, don't forget the Nation of Laut AS involved in Sodomy and ALLAH said what have happened to you that you don't go to the women who are created for you and go to men. And were eradicated.
For me, it's a Sunnah of Nabi SAW, and all Prophet AllaiheSalamAjmain, a way to save myself of vices, a way to have offspring who live on beyond me inshaALLAH, a way to be of great assistance to my would be wife, a way to barakh and concentration at other things, a way to be more mashkoor to rabulizzah. To have my offspring have the affections of my parent, I couldn't have my grand parents time, they passed away early.

Shyness is good, I remember not liking being touch / physical, other than brawls, but that's not against intimacy, there is this gist of Hadith,Muhammad SAW said you are given sawab/JazaeKhair for being intimate to your wives, SahabaeKaram asked really, He said yes, if you would have done it the haram way(without Nikah) won't you be punished, they said yes, so when you do it the halal way you get good jaza.
This is a long hadith, also quoted by AlNawwai, which quotes from Sahih Hadiths,
May ALLAH SWT forgive for wordings but the gist is described.

Nikkah is a blessing.

Leave comment...

You must be logged in to post comments. Please log in or register.