Helahel

Scam alot Arguments

Scam alot Arguments

ahmadulalbani Created Sep 30, 2018 22:07
12 Comments

Take my story posted down on comment in this post as a gift ! I am leaving this pages and now alhamdulilah i already know that we have to move in real life this online things mostly are fake ,may Allah forgive us and help us staying strong in deen , Yes to get married you have to call the girl's wali (here i just have spoted a scam) .please dont make debate on my post just enjoy it . May Allah give to Y'all a good life in this dunyah and in akhirah Cz this temporary life we are living it is almost gonne. With Respect Your Brother Ahmad

This topic has 22 comments

ahmadulalbani

Sep 30, 2018 22:53

Bismil-lAhi er-Rahmani er-Rahijm .
this is my story and if im looking rude im sorry but i think with prespective ! i was honest with "her" and Allah is my witness if im lying He will punish me !

A sister (he/she) [whatever] was opening here a account , she said that she is from us and she's living in some arab road there in us (whatever) .on her description she said that her parents are against of her cz of islam and shes living now in africa nigeria cz she have her examination of medical that i dont know and bla bla bla . i said ok lets talk on whatsapp and i give to her my nr and she wrote me with african nr. i said ok . we talk about preferences and we like each other i saw her photo that she was malay or philipines dont know where but asian . i said to 'her' open cam we have to see each other if we like each other we can get married inshaAllah . she said that she sold her iphone for her studies there in nigeria and shes using whatsapp desktop i said ok that will happening , she said to me i dont have camera let me ask how is costing and then i tell you , i said ok but you go at internet cafee you dont have to spend money for camera ! there she was acting like she dont know what is internet cafee *cyber cofee* . ok today we have talked and she said i asked for cam and was costing around 70$ , i said to her go at cyber cofee and she said that heres no close cyber cofee and the road at cyber cofee is costing 50 $ SubhanAllah Las vegas on africa ahhaha , and she send to me a link for westernunion bank that she said make a transfer to me , after a really big funny conversation that i dont like to post here ,i said to her ok if u re my soulmate i challenge you get a phone from your hood or from muslim sisters or teacher or whatever and contact me ! she said that i just passed the challenge with my parents and bla bla bla , i siad im not asking you to rob a bank , just get a cam and show me your face then i give you my word ( and Allah knows i was really honest with her) i take you on albania if you are my soulmate you have to pass this challenge ,i saw it that "she" dont accept it hahahahah but i said to her the last word : do you want to take challenge or do you want to leave ? and i forgive you for wasting my time ! "she" didnt take the challenge , and you really dont know ahahhaha "she" put me on a awsome sitation when she gives to me her photo of passport who i am choosing now as profile photo (you can enjoy it inshaAllah after pending aproval) ahahhahaha this is my story so BEWAREEEEEEEEEEE of this kids who are scammers !

Namira7

Oct 1, 2018 01:55

Allah knows best but I think brothers arent asking to speak to walis quick enough, so shaytan is coming in very easily. We have to approach getting married according to Qur'an and Sunnah. Knowing when to talk to wali, how would you seek a wife if no internet. This will be a protection for sisters and brothers. We need all of Allah's blessings, help and protection. Make Istikharah, fast if you(we) have to. Trust in Allah's guidance.

Namira7

Oct 1, 2018 01:57

Finding a spouse online doesn't negate our obligation to follow Qur'an and Sunnah

No Photo

Deleted User

Oct 1, 2018 01:57

Allahummebarik you have right , but she said that she have no wali cz her parents are against her cz of islam , i was honest with her and was thinking good until i got on this situation ,

Namira7

Oct 1, 2018 02:01

Nothis not meant for you. I am talking general. You seem to have done right

Namira7

Oct 1, 2018 02:03

It happended to my brother twice and Alhamdulillah someone from another site warned about the same thing. I recieved an email similar last year and a brother sent a post warning others about scammers.

Namira7

Oct 1, 2018 02:07

May Allah grant all seeking to fulfill a very important obligation to get married success and protect all and bless all with righteous spouses. Ameen

No Photo

Deleted User

subhanAllah , i have his/her number african but i dont know where to report on policy cz africa is a mess , this isnt a big deal maybe they give to you a link where they can hack you or a page where they can hack your credit card if they are professional ! technology is complicated and alhamdulilah i have lot of knowledge bout it but Alhamdulilah Allah is helping us staying away of this scammers

No Photo

Deleted User

subhanAllah , i have his/her number african but i dont know where to report on policy cz africa is a mess , this isnt a big deal maybe they give to you a link where they can hack you or a page where they can hack your credit card if they are professional ! technology is complicated and alhamdulilah i have lot of knowledge bout it but Alhamdulilah Allah is helping us staying away of this scammers

No Photo

Deleted User

No Photo

Deleted User

No Photo

Deleted User

No Photo

Deleted User

Namira7

Oct 1, 2018 02:08

These are test and they require patience

No Photo

Deleted User

Oct 1, 2018 02:09

Allahummeamin , this comments are comming cz i have troubless with my connection . have saber my sister Allah is with you

No Photo

Deleted User

Oct 1, 2018 02:09

Allahummeamin , this comments are comming cz i have troubless with my connection . have saber my sister Allah is with you

No Photo

Deleted User

Oct 1, 2018 02:11

Alhamdulilah Allah make it easy for me , today i was happy for real , she or he was a step to my happines today alhamdulilah , lot of funn on my phone but i dont want to expose it , i think is enought

ally

Oct 1, 2018 07:55

I think the best way is if u suspect someone cut it off before going anyfurther

ahmadulalbani

Oct 1, 2018 12:13

no brother i dont think it , i make it an EXAMPLE ! cz other people have to beware of this liars . Allahummebarik

Namira7

Oct 2, 2018 20:08

Abdullah ibn Mas’ud reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “You must be truthful. Verily, truthfulness leads to righteousness and righteousness leads to Paradise. A man continues to be truthful and encourages honesty until he is recorded with Allah as truthful. And beware of falsehood. Verily, falsehood leads to wickedness and wickedness leads to the Hellfire. A man continues tell lies and encourages falsehood until he is recorded with Allah as a liar.”

Source: Ṣaḥīḥ al-Bukhārī 5743, Ṣaḥīḥ Muslim 2607

Firdausi

Oct 9, 2018 08:42

Subhanallah look at the way your tarnishing nigeria’s image..... one bad apple does not mean the whole tree is bad. Next try to be discreet about the location of the person and give your advice generally because any profile from anywhere in the world could have done that to you.
F.Y.I i am proudly a nigerian muslima.

ally

Oct 10, 2018 13:05

I think our muslim Nigerian sister got a good point

Leave comment...

You must be logged in to post comments. Please log in or register.