Helahel

Fasting 'ashuraa

Fasting 'ashuraa

Deen seeker Created Sep 19, 2018 12:00
4 Comments

Assalamu alaykum brothers and sisters, i just wanted to remind you about fasting 'ashuraa day (the 10th of muharram month).
When prophet Mohammad pbuh came to madinah found that jewish fast this day, they said "it's a day that allah save Mousa from sinking"
Priphit said " we are more eligible -to Mousa- than them if i lived to the next year i will fast the 9th and the 10th".
I memorize this hadith in arabic so if there any mistake in reporting it in english i'll be happy to be corrected
Jazakum allah khiran๐Ÿ˜Š.

This topic has 4 comments

No Photo

islamisdeen

Sep 19, 2018 14:03

wa alaikum salam wa rahamtuAllaah.

barakAllaahu feekum for reminding about it, In sha Allaah.

But brother make sure that you do write arabic with it plus the references as well, so that whoever want to check, they can check. Like for example i don't know if it happened or if it not happened. neither we know you nor you know us.. so we need to see where it is write.

Make a habit that write about deen a lot, and whenever you write always write with evidences.

may Allaah reward you for it, Allaahumma ameen

Mustafa

Sep 19, 2018 23:56

Assalamu Alaikum brothers,, thanks for reminder, itโ€™s a good occasion to talk about,,,

with my respect and appreciation to you,,,
https://www.helahel.com/forum/view_post/1486

wa Jazakum Allah kola khiran ,,,
Allaahum ameen

Deen seeker

Sep 20, 2018 12:48

ุนู† ุงุจู† ุนุจุงุณ ุฑุถูŠ ุงู„ู„ู‡ ุนู†ู‡ู…ุง: ู‚ุฏู… ุงู„ู†ุจูŠ ุตู„ู‰ ุงู„ู„ู‡ ุนู„ูŠู‡ ูˆุณู„ู… ุฅู„ู‰ ุงู„ู…ุฏูŠู†ุฉ ูุฑุฃู‰ ุงู„ูŠู‡ูˆุฏ ุชุตูˆู… ูŠูˆู… ุนุงุดูˆุฑุงุก ูู‚ุงู„ ู…ุง ู‡ุฐุง ู‚ุงู„ูˆ ู‡ุฐุง ูŠูˆู… ุตุงู„ุญ ู‡ุฐุง ูŠูˆู… ู†ุฌู‰ ุงู„ู„ู‡ ููŠู‡ ุจู†ูŠ ุงุณุฑุงุฆูŠู„ ู…ู† ุนุฏูˆู‡ู… ูุตุงู…ู‡ ู…ูˆุณู‰ ู‚ุงู„ ุฃู†ุง ุฃุญู‚ ุจู…ูˆุณู‰ ู…ู†ูƒู… ูุตุงู…ู‡ ูˆุฃู…ุฑ ุจุตูŠุงู…ู‡.
"ุฑูˆุงู‡ ุงู„ุจุฎุงุฑูŠ"
ูˆุนู†ุฏ ู…ุณู„ู…: ูุตุงู…ู‡ ู…ูˆุณู‰ ุดูƒุฑุง

Deen seeker

Sep 20, 2018 12:49

Thank you brothers

Leave comment...

You must be logged in to post comments. Please log in or register.