Helahel

why do some men text you when they know its imposible to marry from far?

why do some men text you when they know its imposible to marry from far?

zanat Created Sep 18, 2018 17:57
9 Comments

Asalam Aleikum everybody..I hope am not offending anyone but some men have this habit of texting a girl from a different country and yet they aren't stable enough to be with them so I hope before talking to a woman from a different country u should first be sure if you can afford the whole process...

This topic has 11 comments

D.N.

Sep 18, 2018 17:58

oh 100% agree with u sister !!!! hat's down

zanat

Sep 19, 2018 09:29

thank you sister

Deen seeker

Sep 19, 2018 10:48

Wa alaykum assalam sister, i think they may have the ability to relocate with you, or may be they think that you can relocate with him.
Anyway it's all about what will you agree upon, or you can mention in your profile that you are not willing to relocate or to marry from foriegner man.

D.N.

Sep 19, 2018 12:19

i guess what she meant was, if the man aren't stable enough but he reaches us anyway, so what he expects for ? how r we gonna afford the cost to relocate either to our country or to his country ? i mean not all sisters r a career woman.

Deen seeker

Sep 19, 2018 13:00

Understood sister, thank you D.N.

zanat

Sep 19, 2018 17:51

yes I didn't mean that I dont want a foreign man what I meant is its good to know ua financial status before speaking to a foreign woman that's all nd b sure to avoid problems

No Photo

Deleted User

Sep 19, 2018 18:04

nothing is impossible unless intensions are real. regarding finance,travelling etc,,, can be discussed thats why we have this site.. nothing wrong in it... i hope my msg is clear.. this site is for communicating before reaching any final decisions.

No Photo

Deleted User

Sep 20, 2018 12:56

Better to befit within your limits, so know your limits, let not the imagination over rule you but before that know boundary of your country not the continent.

zanat

Sep 22, 2018 20:15

yes thats true musafir

anarino13

Sep 23, 2018 09:06

nothing is impossible in this life.

abbe

Sep 25, 2018 11:48

Maybe he was sure at first and then he was doubtful for a reason. Stable or not, I'm 100% sure that if a man really feel comfort and very sure to relocate, he will do everything to be with the woman he loves.

Leave comment...

You must be logged in to post comments. Please log in or register.