Helahel

the conclusion of one year here

the conclusion of one year here

lazar Created Sep 13, 2018 12:35
11 Comments

assalamo alaykom
we all agree that we are not here for dating
everyone seeking marriage and of course we are not playing games here.
i'm here for almost one year and i send a lot of message
there are perosns who didn't read messages even there are online
the others read but no reply.what is the problam if someone contact you and you replying him.you accept talk with him or a least give him a reason of refuse.
i'm sure that no one complete their din here.
anyway i wish the best of luck to every one here from men and women.

This topic has 16 comments

zea

Sep 13, 2018 12:54

Asalamu aylukum brother I am really facing the same thing as you mentioned I really am losing confidence in myself really not knowing what to do but only one thing is keeping me going is I know for certain what ever Allah has decreed for me I am going to get that inshaallah no matter what, but really speaking i have not been here for 2 months but I am finding very hard may Allah help me with special help and those who are sincerely seeking nikah relationship ameen suma ameen and may Allah save us from people who r scamers and either give them hidayah or ruin them because they are playing with the emotions of people who are sincere ameen

No Photo

Deleted User

Sep 13, 2018 17:24

Men complain so much lol
So many posts on this forum from men saying women don’t respond to them...
Women don’t have a RESPONSIBILITY to respond to you if they don’t want to, and please don’t come back with “it’s just polite to respond”... as you say we are all looking for marriage so then why would someone respond to say they are not interested??
I’ve emailed men on here and they’ve not responded , I don’t mind it’s literally no big deal.
If someone dosent respond to you that means they are not interested this goes for both men and women...
Brush it off and move on
Complaining is not gonna get you anywhere

Mustafa

Sep 13, 2018 21:34

Asalamu aylukum brothers and sisters,
there is another important reason, this site has no notification system,
to notify the people ( there is a message in their mailbox ) .

zea

Sep 14, 2018 05:20

Asalamu aylukum to all I am sorry i don't agree with our dear UK sister i think if one reply's back even by saying he or she is not interested things become clearer and much easier and most of us Won't massage him or her for second time rather what my dear sister UK is saying not responding is oky I think to due respect to my dear sister most of guies here are complaining about the same thing so my dear UK sister if what I mentioned above still didn't make you realize that what brothers are mentioning should at least be given a thought then I am really sorry may Allah help me with his special help only ameen

zea

Sep 14, 2018 05:28

And regarding my sister UK only saying complaining is not going to work see my dear sister i personally am not complaining but only trying to mention what most of people here feel should be followed so dear sister we are trying to bring the opinion of majority here rather than complaining about anybody

No Photo

Deleted User

Sep 14, 2018 08:46

To be honest my message was a little harsh....I apologise for it I could have said it in a nicer way
We should complain and talk to Allah it’s a test isn’t it really, but try not to get frustrated or sad just keep going

No Photo

Deleted User

Sep 14, 2018 08:50

Zea about the responding to messages thing I don’t think sisters should change and start responding to brothers to say their not interested.
I feel brothers and sisters should accept the fact if they don’t get a reply then take this as a “no” this is the way of the world not just on the site

Everyone knows if you don’t get a response then that means they’re not interested

zea

Sep 14, 2018 09:40

Asalamu to all, sister UK you are right nobody should complain to anybody except Allah I was not complaining to anybody but just mentioning what men usually feel in this site and regarding I expressing frastation in few comments was not because sisters didn't replied me but it was because of few nonsense sisters who replied me back but then suddenly stopped for no reason at least here they should have mentioned the reason why they stopped as few did mention and I appreciated them and accepted that I hope it would be clear my dear sister UK to you

zea

Sep 14, 2018 09:52

And my dear sister UK only where I have expressed my unhappynees I did mention there may Allah give hidayah to scamers or ruin them because they are playing with emotions of people here so it would be clear to you i was and still annoyed with such sort of nonsense sisters who reply back and conversation is running smoothly then suddenly stoping it for not mentioning the reason because I felt these type of sister's r scamers and fraud wasting the time of others i hope my sister UK only is too smart and intelligent to understand this very fact and inshallah u would agree with me

No Photo

Deleted User

Sep 14, 2018 09:54

Yes zea it does
But don’t let it upset you
I think this happens to many people
Just keep making dua and when the time is right it will happen

zea

Sep 14, 2018 10:01

See my dear sisterUK only I personally Am not upset with anybody I am really optimistic what Allah has decreed for me nobody would take that away from me inshallah and I would get that thing anyway so if one gets upset its because we are human beings and we tend to forget this very fact but I try my level best that it should overwhelm me so my dear sister UK thanks for encouraging your brother may Allah bless you ameen

zea

Sep 14, 2018 10:11

Sister UK only I have different opinion from you on few issues how one should approach in this site and which would make easy for everybody but I really appreciate you for being kind and trying to prove your opinion in a nice gentle manner may Allah bless you

No Photo

Deleted User

Sep 14, 2018 10:32

I’ve made a post called this may help ....

zea

Sep 14, 2018 10:36

Where there is no post by such name in this site

ally

Sep 17, 2018 08:57

now im used to no reply fine but it is frustrating when sis don't exen bother to read the messages

zea

Sep 17, 2018 10:06

Asalamu aylukum ally i do agree with you brother and not only me but most of brothers here are of same opinion as you mentioned but I think we should get used to it I mean no reply of sister's

Leave comment...

You must be logged in to post comments. Please log in or register.