Helahel

wanna just answers

wanna just answers

lazar Created Sep 12, 2018 23:06
5 Comments

is there is anyone she/he found what want here?

This topic has 6 comments

ally

Sep 13, 2018 06:36

on this site u will struggle to find someone and also here u will find scammers and non muslims

zea

Sep 13, 2018 09:44

Asalamu aylukum to all may Allah bless you ally I do agree with you completely and I have been to this site for almost 2months but I am already experiencing what you are saying

zea

Sep 13, 2018 11:51

Asalamu aylukum to all may Allah bless you ally I do agree with you completely and I have been to this site for almost 2months but I am already experiencing what you are saying

Revert

Sep 13, 2018 23:01

Asalamu aylukum to everyone on here...... I too have found many scammers operating on here...... I suppose it's a question of taking time to get to know the sister/brother you are talking too, before making any life changing decisions..... I find many Muslims are rushing into marriage without taking the time to actually understand the person they are engaging with.

No Photo

Deleted User

Sep 13, 2018 23:43

I’m not sure about the scammers part I’ve never experienced al hamdu lillah I think you have to make dua and do istikhara when you meet a potential and leave it in Allahs hands

zea

Sep 14, 2018 05:44

Asalamu aylukum to all its to my dear brother may Allah bless you my brother, while you saying many muslims are rushing into marriage i would like my brother should read in fourm "communicating for marriage fatwa of shaikh asim hakeem" inshaallah things would be clear to my brother

Leave comment...

You must be logged in to post comments. Please log in or register.