Helahel

Please answer with a reliable insight

Please answer with a reliable insight

D.N. Created Sep 10, 2018 17:28
44 Comments

can i ask something ? it's about Islam, dreams, women, career, and does the idea in Islam about women applicable in this age ? like keep being at home, not talking to the opposite gender, it's better for her to be just a housewife who has many knowledge, even talking to her own cousin should be minimized, cause if we're talking about dreams, about what women want for theirselves to be in the future, about pursuing their career, we won't be able to do any of that if we don't have network, n to build a good network needs our interpersonal ability to do that, meaning that we can't deny if we have to talk, or to deal with the opposite gender, a lot. sometimes, career doesn't mean only for money although the result in the end is money anyway, but things that we do, they define us, they define how we feel inside, or how the people view us as an individual. let's say, to guarantee that a woman will grow up as a religious n wonderful muslimah, just wed her with someone, build a home for her husband n childrens, n all that. do we have to give up our career dreams ? do we have to give up a part of our personality ? a part where we love to build a relationship with everyone including the opposite gender ? cause not all people r the same, not all people like to make friends with their gender only. you know what i'm saying ? so the point of my question is, how's the application in real life ? any better option ? or do we all have to be a doctor/ a nurse, a teacher, or a scholar of Islam only ? regarding that those careers have some safe circumstances according to Islam, well maybe a doctor deals with so many other males but that's ok cause the intention is we're helping people in need, well, this is hard to explain but u get my point aren't u ? just give me a better reason or insights that r applicable.

because, lately i've been thinking abt my own self, i've given up so many things, so many chances that once i didn't take at all just because i had to reconsider them based on what Islam will view it, for a very small example, i quit an organization just bcz there was a freedom of interaction between females n males, i once dreamed to go to a audition bcs i wanted to be a singer, but then i quit singing cz Islam says musics r haraam, i want to be a painter as my side skill too, but i can't always paint for sceneries only, i might paint some more challenging things like humans, or animals too, if i want to be an expert in what i want myself to be. but i quit all those anyway. n now, when i get older, n see another people get some things for theirselves, i don't have much things for myself, bcz i didn't take much chances before. these r just some examples.

This topic has 58 comments

No Photo

islamisdeen

Sep 10, 2018 21:18

Shaykh Saalih fawzan (حفظہ اللہ) is one of the world best scholar and through out the world he is renowned for his ilm, ma sha Allaah. He is a saudi based scholar but he gives fatwah and opinion based on Qur'an and sunnah.

He (حفظہ اللہ) is giving an advice to the women who work and neglect cultivating their children.

Shaykh said, translation: When the women waste their (actual) responsibilities. The mother's responsibility is in the house, cultivating, educating and nurturing her children.

And (from her responsibilities) is performing the house work. This is her responsibility, her job is in the house.

As for her leaving the house for work, then this opposes the origin.

This will (further) waste many things for the Muslims.

And the babysitters are not compassionate to the children.

Likewise, it is possible that (the babysitters) have terrible guidance (themselves and for others).

Perhaps (the babysitter) is a disbeliever; a Jew, Christian, fire-worshiper or an idolater.

She cultivates and nurtures the (Muslim) child upon her religion. This has indeed taken place.

Errors have taken place as a result.

If only the Muslim would pay attention to this dangerous affair.

If only the (Muslim) women would return back to uprightness and perform their tasks (at home) which are obligatory upon them.

How can she waste her children and go to work? This is a grave danger upon the society and upon the children.

If only the Muslims would pay attention this affair and not listen to this biased one sided propaganda that:

"THE WOMAN IS PARALYZED; HALF OF THE SOCIETY IS PARALYZED" to other than that, from false statements.

The duties and tasks of the house are plentiful.

Nobody performs them except the women, regardless of what the (kuffaar) say.

No one performs the house duties except for the women.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4-0UsbLNJfM
Advice To The Women Who Work And Neglect Cultivating Their Children

These beautiful explanation are done by the Shaykh, Saalih fawzan bin abdullah al-fawzan (حفظہ اللہ). Remember that he's a saudi shaykh but he give fatwah on Qur'an and sunnah which is applicable any where in the world. So those of ikhwan who think shaykh's fatwah is only reliable for saudis are wrong.

More (ان شاء اللہ) continue.

No Photo

islamisdeen

Sep 10, 2018 22:28

A question generally was asked by a sister:
guidance for the Muslims sisters with in their life, for dunya and aakhirah.

Noble shaykh Saalih fawzaan (حفظہ اللہ) replied:

Na'am. The Muslim sisters have a great status with al-islam.

إِنَّ الْمُسْلِمِينَ وَالْمُسْلِمَاتِ وَالْمُؤْمِنِينَ وَالْمُؤْمِنَاتِ

Verily, the Muslims (those who submit to Allaah in Islam) men and women, the believers men and women (who believe in Islamic Monotheism)..
(surah al-Ahzaab 33: ayah 35)

مَنْ عَمِلَ صَالِحًا مِّن ذَكَرٍ أَوْ أُنثَىٰ وَهُوَ مُؤْمِنٌ فَلَنُحْيِيَنَّهُ حَيَاةً طَيِّبَةً ۖ

Whoever works righteousness, whether male or female, while he (or she) is a true believer (of Islamic Monotheism). Verily, to him we will give a good life.
(surah An-Nahl 16: 97)

So they have a status within the society and a status within the religion.

They are responsible just as the men, in general.

The advice is that they have Taqwaa of Allaah, the Glorified and High, regarding their worship and the performance of the obligatory duties; and that they have Taqwaa of Allaah, the Mighty and Majestic, in obeying their husband; and that they have Taqwaa of Allaah, the Mighty and Majestic, regarding the cultivation of the children and preservation of the household in the absence of the husband.

The prophet (صلى الله عليه وسلم) said:

The woman is a shepherdess in the home of her husband, and will be asked about her flock. 1
(mentioned in bukhari and muslim)

That which is also important is the preservation of the covering, chastity, modesty and decency.

When she goes out, she must do so with the legislative etiquette; not wearing making-up, nor perfume and not engaging in At-Tabarruj by way of adornments, clothing or other than it.

She is to cover her body and not display any of it. She is to stay far away from mixing with men and be diligent is preserving herself from the corruption of the corrupt.

She is to observe the Hijaab. (And tell the believing women) to draw their veils all over Juyubihinna (i.e their bodies, faces, necks and bosoms, etc).

وَلَا يُبْدِينَ زِينَتَهُنَّ إِلَّا مَا ظَهَرَ مِنْهَا ۖ

(And tell the believing women) not to show off their adornment except only that which is apparent..
(surah An-Nur 24: 31)

يَا أَيُّهَا النَّبِيُّ قُل لِّأَزْوَاجِكَ وَبَنَاتِكَ وَنِسَاءِ الْمُؤْمِنِينَ يُدْنِينَ عَلَيْهِنَّ مِن جَلَابِيبِهِنَّ ۚ ذَٰلِكَ أَدْنَىٰ أَن يُعْرَفْنَ فَلَا يُؤْذَيْنَ

O Prophet! Tell your wives and your daughtersand the women of the believers to draw their cloaks (veils) all over their bodies. That will be better, that they should be known (as free respectable women) so as not to be annoyed.
(Surah al-Ahzab 33: 59)

The meaning of يُدْنِينَ عَلَيْهِنَّ مِن جَلَابِيبِهِنَّ

TO DRAW THEIR CLOAKS (VEILS) ALL OVER THEIR BODIES, is to cover their faces with the top portion of the large Jilbaab, or the Shaylah, or the covering upon her head which she drops down over her face.

ذَٰلِكَ أَدْنَىٰ أَن يُعْرَفْنَ

".. draw their cloaks (veils) all over their bodies. That will be better, that they should be known,"

Meaning: They shall be known for chastity and known for decency and the corrupt will not desire her. This indicates that abandonment of the Hijaab is the reason for harm.

When they do not see her covered then they will harm her by (trying to) entice her and seeking to do with her that which is not permissible.

So within the Hijaab there is protection from harm for the women; the harm of the corrupt, the hypocrites, and those in whose hearts there is a disease.

Na'am.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hlr5icIlV_A
Advice from Shaykh Saalih al - Fawzaan to the women

1. The prophet (صلى الله عليه وسلم)

والمراة راعية على بيت بعلها وولده وهي مسئولة عنهم، ‏‏‏‏‏‏والعبد راع على مال سيده وهو مسئول عنه، ‏‏‏‏‏‏الا فكلكم راع وكلكم مسئول عن رعيته "

A woman is a guardian over the household of her husband and his children and shall be questioned about them (as to how she managed the household and brought up the children). A slave is a guardian over the property of his master and shall be questioned about it (as to how he safeguarded his trust). Beware, every one of you is a guardian and every one of you shall be questioned with regard to his trust.

(sahih muslim, hadith number: 1829)

No Photo

Deleted User

Sep 10, 2018 23:40

Many people men and women alike think ISLAM literally means peace... right? well it does not it actually means in arabic as "SUBMISSION". and more clear description it means submitting oneself to ALLAH subhana'wa talah and abiding the limits set by the ALLAH Almighty. ALLAH created humans and jinns in a way that they can decide of course with-in the realm of His will. Life is great test. Anything in the world would mean nothing if one can understand the will of his Creator. Nothing goes beyond Him. If one is trying to go across the limits then ALLAH Almighty has foretold and fears them with agony in the world and in hereafter and that is where reading QURAN carefully and following it makes it even more obligatory. ALLAH Almighty does not forsake or forgetful. ALLAH forgives who ask for the repentance mainly everything is to His disposable. So, whatever you do just do it to the accord of Islamic teachings. Life is unexpected and can be very disappointing but if you know your Lord is pleased with you because you made efforts then nothing more should make you at peace with-in yourself. And peaceful person would never bother about small loses or big gains and always return to ALLAH Almighty with a satisfying heart. Accountability at the end of days await us and we all never want to be embarrassed in front of our Lord Almighty ALLAH. May ALLAH sends his blessings and peace be upon to our beloved Prophet Muhammad and to all his companions and believers all together. Amen

zea

Sep 11, 2018 04:29

Asalamu aylukum to all nice comments here as always by my brother islamdeen secondly by brother kam said Islam means submission it's true brother and you mentioned some think it means peace but they mean by this the root letters of Islam for e. G Islam root letters are seen, lam, meem because the root word has meaning of peace I mean trilateral root that is why it is used and Islam is from second form the meaning for it is as you mentioned is submission

zea

Sep 11, 2018 04:36

But I do agree with you brother kam originally Islam means submission

D.N.

Sep 11, 2018 15:20

so in other words, basically we women, have to give it all up ?

zea

Sep 11, 2018 15:25

Sister you seem to be really angry while you are saying we women basically have to have to give it all up who says you that

No Photo

Deleted User

Sep 11, 2018 16:25

Uh my believing Sister! You can say in words to accept what ALLAH subhana'wa talah has restored for you.

Please accept your domain and know that for women to enter Jannah is to do her five prayers, fast and to remain faithful to her husband and she can enter from all 8 gates of Heaven of her choice. Quran reviles that to enter Jannah is the actual success.

Very similarly believing men and women are to accept their Qadr and ask ALLAH help by praying and being patience.

ALLAH is all listener... we can ask Him for better and ALLAH the Exalted says You may like it but it is not good for you.

Be satisfied with ALLAH's will. All paths end up to HIM. No one can win from HIM. Seek the pleasure for the sake of ALLAH.

No Photo

Deleted User

Sep 11, 2018 16:34

Brother zea; It was glad knowing you. Islam comes from' istilam' in arabic which means receipt and word 'Salaam' is the divine name of ALLAH which means peace. My emphasis was on one submitting to ALLAH so we are to be totally in control of ALLAH's given path. So we can call ourselves proudly a Muslim. Our wimps will not be to question ALLAH or to exceed the boundaries set by ALLAH and in case we do, we repent.

zea

Sep 11, 2018 16:55

Brother kam Mashaallah you are getting everything right but I was referring to trilateral root and salam is from that trilateral root while as Islam from bab Affal and astislam from bab aftial I don't have Arabic keyboard in my phone so I am writing it in English sorry for that

D.N.

Sep 11, 2018 17:14

how abt this one situation, say, this woman has an older brother, n he's married, so ofc he provides n takes care of his new family more rather than his parents, tho he maybe spare some for them too, but her parents r getting older, getting slower in every job that they do, so they get smaller amount of money, what should this woman do ? stay quite n do nothing while her parents trying to crawl ? i'm just stating the reality btw, things that happen in this world, but anyway ofc, the best option for this lady is for her to look for someone who wants to marry her, ? but what if she hasn't got anybody who wants to marry her ? i mean to marry someone it's not like us meeting someone n say 'yo, i like u, make me ur wife/husband' n then 'oh ok, let's do that', no, there r things that matter, cz obviously we dont want divorcement to happen (the worst possibility), n not everyone has the same fate, like every woman marries a man at their age 25, no, this one marry at age 17, this one marry at age 30, or 24, or else. so what happens to this lady who hasn't married ? while her family situation is decreasing ? i once asked someone, a lady, fortunately she comes from a middle upper class family, so guess this is not her problem, i asked, what should we do after we graduated from school ? do we have to work ? n she said no, n i asked again, but what if say, our parents aren't capable enough while we haven't married (one of the realities out there) ? she said, well that's their duty, our duty is to follow what's ordered for us. so ???

D.N.

Sep 11, 2018 17:29

i'm not angry btw lol, i'm just stating the facts that happen in this world, not all people r fortunate enough, not all people marry after they finished their school or stuff like that, not all people r easily to do that, we're talking about the ideal concept, but what about those who have some obstacles ? n what about this also, a family, parents n 3 childs, child number 1 is female, while the others r males n twin, this father works n got a small salary cz he only works at his kind of diner or eatery, the kind of small n simple one, thank God that his daughter goes to a university for free, tho she needs more extra money for her study, n when this daughter graduated, that's all ? i mean, her daddy still struggling so bad for their lives, even he took so many loans of money, shouldn't she use her degree to help her father ?

zea

Sep 11, 2018 17:46

My dear sister see you are bringing exceptional case here as you mentioned yourself all people are not fortunate but this exceptional case would be looked into and of course she would be allowed to work within the boundaries of Sharia if the family really struggles to make living but what my brother islamdeen was taking about is general

zea

Sep 11, 2018 17:50

See may dear sister may Allah bless you there are always exceptions to certain cases I would give you an example standing in Salah is rukan one who doesn't stand I mean by this kayam his Salah is batala I, e invalid but if one is Sick he is allowed to pray while sitting so my dear sister may Allah bless me and you Islam is deen of rahma

No Photo

Deleted User

Sep 11, 2018 17:57

Salam my dear sister,
I am in the same situation with you, i have to support my family financially. I think only Our Creator understands us best and He forgives our mistakes InshAllah.

zea

Sep 11, 2018 17:58

Like wise there are other situations for example gusul from janaba is Faraz I mean by this if one had s*x with her wife or had wet dream he has to take gusul before praying salah his Salah would be invalid without gusul but there is exception to it is well if it is so cold or water is so cold or he had wound he knows if he takes bath he might die so he is allowed to pray without talking bath as long as his would gets healed or he feels safe to take bath so my dear sister there are exceptions

zea

Sep 11, 2018 18:05

Please my dear sisters I know your intentions are good and you fear Allah thats why u are asking the questions at first place I gave you the answer but it would be looked is your situation so. If I made a mistake please correct me specifically brother islamdeen and Mustafa because I feel they have sound grounding in knowledge inshaallah

zea

Sep 11, 2018 18:26

My dear sister may Allah make easy upon us all I hope I have cleared some doubts what you had if not all I have also visited your profile number of times you have mentioned there you follow Quran and sunnah and you are not Sufi that is the blessing of Allah upon you

zea

Sep 11, 2018 19:13

Sister it seems to me something is bothering you for sure but just remember what ever Allah has decreed for you you would get it anyway no matter what so put your trust in Allah

No Photo

Deleted User

Sep 11, 2018 19:38

Sisters can work halal in an environment where either they are there to help other sisters only or working in only sisters colleagues. Please fear ALLAH as much you can. Societies has been shattered due to self-proclaimed methods those are against the Book of ALLAH in deliberate and liberal manners. And ALLAH does not force upon burden more than a person's capacity. Who fears ALLAH, HE makes way for him/her. ALLAH forgives salve who does wrong out of ignorance, by mistake, by force and in desperation but his/her heart rejects it or he ask ALLAH for sincere repentance. It is easy to say than doing right? This is all about believing in ALLAH the Exalted the Supreme. For very hopeless people I pray to ALLAH to ease in life and force them to abide by ALLAH's law. And remember reward awaits with ALLAH for the shortcomings in life if any.

D.N.

Sep 12, 2018 05:51

i'm not denying any order that's written for us or something, i'm just asking tho, if that's the case, then what should that woman do ? we always bringing up the best ideal concept but we always lack of insight about how to adapt to some particular cases, n that's what i'm talking about since the beginning, well perhaps for some people, they get it all easily, buy not for some out there. so that's why, the society from the middle lower financial usually tell their daughters to get to work as well, that's because they need to survive, any better option tho ? or letting the parents keep working until they get sick or something ? i'm just asking after all

zea

Sep 12, 2018 06:18

Asalamu aylukum sister you mentioned by yourself the ideal case and inshallah you know that even brother islamdeen has mentioned you the ideal and general case but there are exceptions that would be looked individuallly by a. Scholar and then he can give you ruling on that i gave you few examples above you can see that how it would change looking at circumstances

ally

Sep 13, 2018 07:24

the brothers have given enough beautiful examples when the siblings growup pieus respect their elders and help in house work while the mother is at home that's the time u will feel the decision u took to be at home was a good move

Namira7

Sep 14, 2018 01:00

As Salaamu Alaikum, brothers and sisters
look at the best of examples the wives of our beloved Prophet(Sallahu Alayhi wa Sallam) and the women companion during his time. His wife Khadijah(Radillahu Anha) owned her own business, was a wonderful advisor to the Prophet( Sallahu Alayhi wa Sallam). Aisha (Radillahu Anha)and many of the Prophet's(Sallahu Alayhi wa Sallam) wives provided help during Jihad. Men and women companions would go to Aisha(Radillahu Anha) for advice. Fatimah(Radillahu Anha) taught, some female companions faught. Read women around the Prophet(Sallahu Alayhi wa Sallam) by Muhammad Ali Qutb. The best roll for a sister is as a wife and mother but were not limited. We dont have to mix with men to work. Allah has blessed us with so many examples of strong righteous women. There are many halal jobs for sisters, Allah knows what we need and when we need it. Purify ones intention before doing anything. Whether its working, starting a family, making hajj or umrah. Let your intentions be for the sake of Allah alone and trust in Allah's guidance and have patience.

No Photo

islamisdeen

Sep 14, 2018 02:28

Our deen is islam and islam is based on Qur'an and authentic sunnah with the understanding of salaf with authentic isnaad and how the jumhoor sahaba interpreted it. So we have nothing to do anything with qutubi doctrine. Because they influence about politics or political matters more than what the deen itself explains. So we don't take our deen from such scholars who political matters more importance than tawhid of Allaah and negation and denial of shirk. And because of politics they put takfir on this person or that person this haakim and that haakim.

No Photo

islamisdeen

Sep 14, 2018 02:34

In The Name of Allaah The Most Merciful, The Bestower of Mercy

Shaikh Rabee Bin Haadi (may Allaah preserve him)….

Muhammad Qutb spoke about Tawheed but with no detail and clarity…..
Muhammad Qutb aided in spreading the ideas of his brother Sayyid Qutb– by spreading his brother’s books of bidah and misguidance.
No clear report has being received from Muhammad Qutb disapproving of his brother’s innovations and affairs of misguidance. He shouldered the responsibility of spreading Sayyid Qutb’s books of misguidance and bidah. So if he repented to Allaah and showed regret for spreading those books, he would have made that public; but if not he remains guilty of spreading the misguidance and innovations of his brother. [listen to audio]

https://salaficentre.com/2014/04/brief-observations-on-muhammad-qutb-by-shaikh-rabee-and-shaikh-hammaad-al-ansaari/

Shaikh Hammaad Al-Ansaari (rahimahullaah)

The Shaykh and Muhaddith Hammaad al-Ansari (rahimahullaah) said:

"Muhammad Quṭb is an Ashʿarī" and he also said, "Muhammad Quṭb, Sayyid Quṭb's brother, is a dangerous Ashʿarī."

Refer to the biographical compilation regarding the Shaykh, al-Majmūʿ Fī Tarjamah al-ʿAllāmah al-Muḥaddith al-Shaykh Ḥammād bin Muḥammad al-Anṣārī compiled by his son, ʿAbd al-Awwal bin Ḥammād al-Anṣārī, (1st edition, 2002) 2/752, 2/617.

Read full article on this link:

http://www.themadkhalis.com/md/articles/muq-sayyid-qutb-and-mohammad-qutb-were-asharis.cfm

Do read and hear complete explanation to learn about your deen and staying away from ashari, takfeeri people who misguide the ummah with misguided doctrines with half-crooked in knowledge of deen.

Namira7

Sep 14, 2018 16:43

In the Qur'an and Sunnah, it allows women to work. I also follow salaf. The man are the mainainers but women can work.
Sheik Bin Baz and Sheik Uthaman also mentioned in their writing and Sheik Albany.
Now they all agreed that women shouldnt work in mix company if they dont have to. A man can marry a woman for 4 things.
1.Her family
2.Her wealth
3.Her beauty
4.Her piety
The best begin her piety
Allah knows the different circumstances women(men , children, people) have to go through. He does not place on us more we can bare. Allah said a women has right to own property, to inherit. Allah bless us witgh many rights. That does not take away from the husband to fufill his obligations.

Namira7

Sep 14, 2018 17:01

According to Qur’an, are there any objections to women’s working? According to An-Nisa/ The Women 4:34, is it men’s responsibility to provide for their family?
There is no ruling against women’s working, neither in Qur’an nor in Prophet Muhammad’s sayings.

Once a woman gets married, it is her husband’s duty to cover her expenses. The woman has also some responsibilities to her husband. She is charged with fulfillment of them. If she fulfills these responsibilities and gets her husband’s permission to work, then she can work. However there are some conditions to do so:
-Her job should be allowed in Islam
-Her working environment should be appropriate for a Muslim woman

Namira7

Sep 14, 2018 17:04

According to some narrations, Prophet Muhammad’s wife Zaynab used to do leather-work and sell the products at the bazaar. Since she had an income, she had bought some honey and offered him some sherbet she had made with the honey. This caused Muhammad’s other wives’ jealousy. The incident is mentioned in the first verses of chapter 66, at-Tahreem (the Prohibition).

Again, there is no ruling against women’s working. However, Islam doesn’t oblige women to work. Islam provides women with the comfort they need in their homes by assigning the role of providing subsistence for the household to husbands.

Namira7

Sep 14, 2018 17:17

Brothers who dont want their wives to work marry sisters who dont work. Brothers who dont mind their wives working or prefer wives that work than marry those sisters that work. Stop making it harder than it should be. Its not a bidah for women to work. Sisters who do work dont have to compromise your deen. Allah set up guidelines for a reason. Read Qur'an and Sunnah of our Prophet(SAWS). Make istakhira, seek Allah's guidance on whats best for you everyone is different. Remember you will be asked on the Day of Judgement about what you did in this life, how did you earn your living? whether male
or female. How did you take care of your home? What did you dowoth your life, your knowledge, your wealth, your youth, your old age, and etc. Make sure you have Allah's blessings and approval. Allah will guide you accordingly

ally

Sep 17, 2018 07:44

the bro last sentence make sure u have allah swt blessing approval allah swt will guyde u accordingly ameen

No Photo

Deleted User

Sep 20, 2018 13:13

When proof is there from prophet teachings,, sahabis, tabayins and Tabath tabayins and Links and chains are very clear, then why do you even question sister?

You ain't a non Muslim, this is a kinda non Muslim question which shaithan will create waswasa to ask so many Un wanted questions, anyhow if you believe in hear after which is unimaginable, unthinkable, unpredictable, then why we can't live as per what Allah and his prophet said, but still with in the limit of boundaries you can become whatever you want but it should not disturb teaching of Islam, for example you can still become a scientist making innovated things like a water jet flies 1000 mph so your innovation can come in market you can do business you do whatever you want just make sure you don't mingle or jingle or bla bla do it in sharia and do only if your husband allows you have to take permission.

No Photo

Deleted User

Sep 20, 2018 13:14

General statement ponder or contemplate...

D.N.

Sep 20, 2018 15:16

oh yeah just say it that i'm a friend of syaithan or yadayadaya, there's syaithan with me or whatever. i was only asking, does that a matter ? if i'm asking things on here or on somewhere else That Means, i haven't found a fatwa that has a clear chain which i can take the words into action yet, so i need to ask someone, n keep in mind that not every, Not Every lessons r easy to find, especially when there r untrusted sources n all. i'm just so annoyed by someone keeps saying that when people r asking things that aren't suit to the religion (risky questions), he starts saying, ah u're only talking with ur nafs, ah that is a satanic question, or whatev just because we're too scared to think. even the question that said "who creates God ?" from syaithan can be answered realistically with the existency of number "1" which is the very main point of where there r 2, 3, 4, 5 n more. got my point ?, or well even another question like "does God have an end ? or when God starts to exist ?" that question's been answered by quantum physics theory about spacetime law n multiverses theory which concluded that this universe where we're in there's spacetime law applied that's why we have a start n an ending, but to the higher verses out there, that law doesn't applied, that's why God doesn't have a start or an end (rational believer [youtube channel]).

n yeah i get it, we cn make it all, but u do know that if it's a single woman n she hasn't married yet n that's the situation of her family, she needs to work, n in a workplace, it's impossible for a woman to not having conversation at least talking about her work to the opposite gender, not only talking but being in one room where women n men r together which is not quite a good option based to syariah, u know a term 'ikhtilat' ? that's what i meant. n that's why i'm asking what's the better way for this woman. that's all. anyway, nevermind. CASE'S CLOSED.

zea

Sep 20, 2018 15:36

Asalamu aylukum to all I don't know why this issue is brought up once more by my sister I think sister you are confused i gave you certain examples above where I mentioned you that there is a general ruling to certain thing but it can be sometimes changed as I mentioned you evidences from the hadith of prophet peace be upon him but what you are asking about I told you it would be looked by good Scholar who has got sound grounding in Quran hadith and fiqh individually so if you really want the answer to the question then you should ask the person of knowledge otherwise you are only just bringing this for mere opinions I hope my sister won't take it otherwise i am just trying to say what would help you

No Photo

Deleted User

Sep 20, 2018 16:04

Yeah she is confused and confuses creator with tiny atom particle of quantum physics.

Sister you be the specialist of quantum physics or genius of rocket 🚀 science doesnt matter, truth is clear from falsehood, Islam will win with or without you, but without Islam you will be ruined not here but here after, so it Is your well and wish to follow without any question mark, and it is not compulsion and you know the truth well, you just acting too smart here, smartness can be appreciated not over smartness, you hate me pray for me like me also pray for me,.

Ihdinas sirathal mustaqeem....

No Photo

Deleted User

Sep 20, 2018 16:12

https://youtu.be/nA3m7YgXeHA

No Photo

Deleted User

Sep 20, 2018 16:22

Praise be to Allaah.
Firstly:

The basic principle is that a woman should remain at home, and not go out except for necessary purposes. Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):

“And stay in your houses, and do not display yourselves like that of the times of ignorance”

[al-Ahzaab 33:33].

Although this is addressed to the wives of the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him), it also applies to the believing women. It is only addressed to the wives of the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) because of their honour and status with the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him), and because they are examples for the believing women.

The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Woman is ‘awrah, and if she goes out, the shaytaan raises his hopes (of misguiding her). She is never closer to Allaah than when she stays in her house.” Narrated by Ibn Hibbaan and Ibn Khuzaymah; classed as saheeh by al-Albaani in al-Silsilah al-Shaheehah, no. 2688.

And he (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said concerning a woman’s prayer in the mosque: “Their houses are better for them.” Narrated by Abu Dawood (567) and classed as saheeh by al-Albaani in Saheeh Abi Dawood.

For more information please see the answer to question no. 6742.

Secondly:

It is permissible for a woman to go out of her house for work, but that is subject to certain conditions. If they are met, it is permissible for her to go out. They are:

- That she needs to work in order to acquire the money she needs, as in your case.

- The work should be suited to the nature of woman, such as medicine, nursing, teaching, sewing, and so on.

- The work should be in a place that is only for women, and there should be no mixing with non-mahram men.

- Whilst at work she should observe complete shar’i hijab.

- Her work should not lead to her travelling without a mahram.

- Her going out to work should not involve committing any haraam action, such as being alone with the driver, or wearing perfume where non-mahrams can smell it.

- That should not lead to her neglecting things that are more essential for her, such as looking after her house, husband and children.

Shaykh Muhammad ibn Saalih al-‘Uthaymeen said: The field in which a woman works should be only for women, such as if she works in teaching girls, whether in administration or technical support, or she works at home as a seamstress sewing clothes for women and so on. As for working in fields that are for men, this is not permissible for her because it requires her to mix with men, which is a great fitnah (source of temptation and trouble) and should be avoided. It should be noted that it is proven that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “I have not left behind me any fitnah that is more harmful to men than women; the fitnah of the Children of Israel had to do with women.” So the man should keep his family away from places of fitnah and its causes in all circumstances. End quote.

Fataawa al-Mar’ah al-Muslimah (2/981)

If these conditions are met in your work, then there is nothing wrong with you doing it in sha Allaah.

We ask Allaah to grant you a righteous husband, for He is able to do that.

And Allaah knows best

zea

Sep 20, 2018 16:55

Mashaallah my Brother may Allah bless you bit harsh in first comment but whatever you said is the truth and it was Excellently explained ist u gave the general and preferable thing for her as mentioned in Sharia and then the second option if she chooses to work that too comes within parameters and guidelines as mentioned and explained by u in detail I really appreciate that but may be in the first comment you were bit harsh but overall what you said would be applauded by every rational person and truth seeker may Allah bless you ameen

zea

Sep 20, 2018 17:05

Mashaallah my Brother may Allah bless you bit harsh in first comment but whatever you said is the truth and it was Excellently explained ist u gave the general and preferable thing for her as mentioned in Sharia and then the second option if she chooses to work that too comes within parameters and guidelines as mentioned and explained by u in detail I really appreciate that but may be in the first comment you were bit harsh but overall what you said would be applauded by every rational person and truth seeker may Allah bless you ameen

zea

Sep 20, 2018 17:32

Secondly to my dear sister may Allah guide me I have high regard for her as she knows she is amongst very few I mean by it she knows most of indoasiaans r Sufis following their Sufi saints philosophy I think my sister I am admonishing you for the sake of Allah you know u can't give ruling on this matter by bringing one hadith it's not the way how matters are established I would request my dear sister humbley if it really concerns her and she wants answers from reliable sources I can give u few email IDs of scholars if u want who can explain you in detail or you can explain them the situation in detail

D.N.

Sep 20, 2018 18:06

lol wth, i didn't confuse, that's why i said case closed, why r u guys being so judgemental ? n those two reasons i brought were only examples that i can ask anything i'd like to know, bcz u said that my post was somehow a question that effected by syaithan. i didn't like to be judged that way. n i clearly not confused about TINY ATOM WITH THE CREATOR, what r u even trying to say ? lol, u didn't even get my words. did u think i compare God with an atom ? do u even know the explanation about spacetime law ? if don't, then that was useless that i brought it up as an example. n about that fatwa too tho, as i mentioned, about that ikhtilat thing, not every country provides job fields where women stay with women n men with men, not every country is that Islamic tho they may have big numbers of muslims, in fact, even being a teacher or a nurse itself, we have to deal with the opposite gender too as there's no school or hospital where all the workers r only women or men, that is the part that i was questioning abt, will that b ok or not regarding to the situation that she has. i think i got a wrong place to ask. shame on me. so like i've said, nevermind, CASE CLOSED.

zea

Sep 20, 2018 18:37

No sister you should not feel ashamed I mean you should not say shame on your self i did mention to the brother he was Bit harsh may be he misunderstood when you mentioned about Quntam physics but there was nothing comparing that to creator but take long breath everything would be alright I think something is really bothering you may Allah make easy for me and others ameen

zea

Sep 20, 2018 18:44

And by the way i was not judgemental I would like to say you just show me one statement where I was judgmental it's rebuttal on your accusation secondly I do agree with you there are not many places even in Muslim countries where complete segregation of opposite genders can be mentioned for r. G you said nurses that why I asked you from time to time get this answered by reliable scholars

zea

Sep 20, 2018 18:52

And regarding you saying somebody saying to you question effected by sayatian you said. U don't want to be judged like that i do agree with you but the one who striiight away judged u like that he has made a mistake I have seen great scholars in haram who have specialised in their fields taking easy on people it's not easy to make judgements on people's iman

No Photo

Deleted User

Sep 20, 2018 18:59

Do not argue with somone who does not have the ability of understanding but weiging more on one side just for her or him case to be fruitful.

See the message of Islam is militant, do or don't do and no flexibility like yehudi or nassara, you can take alchohol and still workship God,. Son is an actor mom is a celebrity they enjoy mingling on the screen, this sickness did not come to Islam yet allhamdulillah praise be to Allah, so if you entertain these and that slightly or by subject by subject or case by case then you causing fitnah.

Let the case reopens

I've been wondering about what I've heard some Muslims say about women going out, that they have to have some legitimate purpose to go out.Would going out for things that serve little purpose(like halal entertainment of some sort) as long as the woman wore the proper hijab?I and another muslim girl differ on this.

Published Date: 2000-01-17
Praise be to Allaah.

Islam came to protect women and their honour, and prescribed rulings that take care of that. Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):

“And stay in your houses” [al-Ahzaab 33:33]

Based on this, the general principle is that women should stay at home and not go out except for essential reasons or cases of need. Islam states that a woman’s prayer at home is better for her than her prayer in the mosque – even al-Masjid al-Haraam.

This does not mean that women have to remain prisoners in the house. Islam permits them to go to the mosque, and has made Hajj and ‘Umrah, Eid prayers, etc. obligatory for them. Among the kinds of going out that are prescribed are her going to visit her family and mahrams, and going out to ask religious questions from people of knowledge. Women are also permitted to go out for their own needs, but all of this has to be within the limits and conditions set out in sharee’ah, such as being accompanied by a mahram when she travels, or being assured that her route is safe when she moves about in her own city or locality. She should also go out wearing complete hijaab, and she should not be wearing make-up, adornments or perfume.

A number of texts have been narrated concerning this, including the following:

Ibn ‘Umar reported that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “If the wife of any one of you asks for permission to go to the mosque, do not stop her.” (Narrated by al-Bukhaari, 827; Muslim, 442)

Zaynab, the wife of ‘Abd-Allaah, said: The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said to us: “If any one of you (women) comes to the mosque, let her not wear perfume.” (Narrated by Muslim, 443)

Jaabir ibn ‘Abd-Allaah said: my maternal aunt got divorced and wanted to go and pick some fruit from her trees. A man told her off for going out, so she went to the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him), and he said, “Never mind, go and pick the fruit from your trees. Maybe you will be able to give it in charity or do something good with it.” (Narrated by Muslim, 1483)

The entertainment referred to in the question may involve mixing or looking at strangers (non-mahram men), or travelling without a mahram, or many things that are of no benefit. So you have to be cautious and make sure that the entertainment really is permissible and halaal, and free of any haraam things that would earn the punishment of Allaah. If a woman goes out to a place where there is nothing haraam going on and she does not go out too frequently, there is nothing wrong with this. We ask Allaah to protect us, keep us chaste and make our commitment to religion good and strong. May Allaah bless our Prophet Muhammad

zea

Sep 20, 2018 19:08

See my brother take it easy she is just trying to know about these things don't jump on conclusions It's not easy. I have seen teachers in Harm an nabawi who have spended all their lives to spread Islam being so easy just excusing people may be you can find few audio clips is shiekh abdur Razak abbad regarding these I think our sister inshallah is righteous we should try to encourage her

zea

Sep 20, 2018 19:13

See my brother may be something can be bothering our sister that why I was telling her get your.question answered from reliable isamic scholars

zea

Sep 20, 2018 19:13

See my brother may be something can be bothering our sister that why I was telling her get your.question answered from reliable isamic scholars

D.N.

Sep 21, 2018 07:49

oh wow, now u're saying i'm someone who doesn't have understanding ability n that i only take things that please me ? so judgemental, i wonder how u're going around in the society, u must b so judgemental upon all things especially when those were not suited ur ideal values. in fact, i keep asking because the answers that the bros brought up there were not nailed to the point, n that's why i wrote Just reliable insights needed. but if u dont want to answer politely then don't, idk why i keep answering this anyway. that was indeed so rude, first u said i was effected by syaithan, n second, i'm someone who doesn't have the ability of understanding, why do u think i'm asking this ? bcz i frickin care n understand the realities out there ! ppft, i will not correspond for this anymore. say what u want. u failed at bringing the truth.

zea

Sep 21, 2018 09:47

Asalamu to all I think sister do just cool down it's alright I have already addressed the brother he was harsh take it easy on yourself

No Photo

Deleted User

Sep 21, 2018 10:45

Assalamu Alaikum,
Praise be to ALLAH the most high. May peace and blessing on all brothers and sisters, have a blessed jummah, please read surah KAHF without fail.
Regarding sister observations are noted as per below points,
1) Sister there are some things which has to be said straight, regardless of delivering it in any aspects.
2) Secondly my quotes all are from reference;
3) Thirdly I never intended to hurt you, if I did please forgive me for the sake of ALLAH, as we are brothers and sister not from same mother but as per Islam.
4) May ALLAH give everyone hidayah to open our eyes and see good as good and bad as bad, evil as evil, no cross shuffling, this is how a person’s interpretations should be keen and clean in aspects of proof submission.
5) Not to be proud or not to be offended, I am someone who woke up my morning with Eminem, 50 cent, Beethoven, god smack, voodoo, rap, hard metals, astagfirllah, you know what? I can’t take iPod out from my ears I mean headphones, but Alhamdulillah’s ALLAH guided me in an one hour dawah, just one hour dawah video what is songs, what they do or what they allure you by songs or what is allowed and not allowed, if that was the case I would had been still listening just making the duff as fruit full to my point and still not throwing out my addiction to songs, but ALLAH threw that sickness in a second, kun fayakun, that is ALLAH can do anything possible, so don’t argue sister, if your find proof just accept it.
6) Still there are many more which I left regardless of addiction just for the cause of ALLAH, anyhow it’s not my story session here and again may ALLAH protect, preserve, guide and reflect upon what you see and hear, in sha ALLAH.
Jazak ALLAH khairan.

No Photo

Deleted User

Sep 21, 2018 10:52

Conclusion is why people are still blind when proof is clear, evidence is clear, why they argue ?

Allahu AALAM...

zea

Sep 21, 2018 11:28

See brother I am glad you are so enthusiastic with your eman I know what you have qoated can be denied but try to imagine we can't have same level of faith I think you have strong eman than me but Alhamdullah I have studied under Saudi shiekhs like shiekh abdur Razaq albadr and sh abood you surely were bit harsh to sister which I already mentioned to you see my brother sister was just asking to know these things as she clearly mentioned and mashasaallh it seems to me you have sound grounding as far as Islamic knowledge is concerned i told you yesterday just listen to shiekh abdur Razak abbad it's in Arabic regarding this matter may be I Am adviceing you humbely try to ease on your self and others as long as they don't reject it i hope it would be clear

zea

Sep 21, 2018 11:31

Sorry I made a mistake in first line I said can be denied instead of can't be denied so take it easy before labelling me anything Alhamdullah I am Muslim

No Photo

Deleted User

Sep 21, 2018 11:43

Thanks brother,

I dont agree with what you say about my imaan or knowledge, but i will agree if ALLAH will bestowed upon me more and more and every son of ADAM is a sinner brother, but among those the best are who repent, so every persons QAIB ALLAH knows, still pray for me and i am not scholar or orator or shake sphere, i am just an ordinary man but love to scrutinize and go deep for answer and i will never weigh more on fruit ful for my point but without innovations in islam, i will follow with precise reference without evading or eluding the fact and accepting it proudly if your presentation is sound reference.

You know what?

I love to dance, but am not doing it,
I love to hear song , but am not doing it,
I love to see every womens face who is passing by me and which ever i like i wanna propose her with a bouquet, but i cant do that.
I love to marry a women everyday, my desire, but i cant do that.
i love to tell elon musk is going to create history in mars by bringing the people to mars and starting the new life, but i dont believe in all that.

so there are things brother which every human has desires but that desires will not be fruitful for duniyah, so obey ALLAH and his messenger, pray and pray and pray.

Ma sha ALLAH brother you have studied with scholars , i never did, so you might be having more knowledge brother, if i am wrong in my quotes, please correct me brother.

Jazak ALLAH.

zea

Sep 21, 2018 12:04

Mashaallah my Brother I was really happy by reading your last comments that clearly mentions how strong iman you have See my brother we are all brothers and sisters in faith whatever you said nobody denies that but I will tell you simple things doesn't jannah have levels why does it Have that I hope you know now the answer because we would be differing in eman and deeds regarding you saying I have learned from scholars Alhamdullah even I am still learning for top most Islamic academies of world like Zad academy and Islam academy runned from Saudi Arabia in Arabic language and few advanced Arabic language courses from Egypt but I don't consider myself even as a student of the knowledge because I know what it means to be that I would like to see you grow further and further may be if you know Arabic just start following the Zad academy I think you would realize then I should take bit easy I hope I made a point here but regarding your eman I am from muslim state Kashmir India where you know we don't get so many unislamic cultures up here than rest of India I guess you are also from India that's why I praised your eman and definitely you are better than me I hope you would benefit from my simple comments which I made here may Allah bless me and you amen

zea

Sep 21, 2018 12:13

My sister dk you are our beloved sister in Islam I did advice to my brother he was surely harsh upon you in few comments and may be he has accepted that in his last comments so my dear sister dk may Allah bless you and grant you what is best in this world and hereafter forgive him and even me if I made any wrong comment because reading your last comment you seemed to be very angry I hope you would easy out inshallah

Leave comment...

You must be logged in to post comments. Please log in or register.