Helahel

Happiness and Righteous Spouse

Happiness and Righteous Spouse

Abdullah Created Aug 15, 2018 15:10
4 Comments

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم و الصلاة و السلام على نبينا محمد

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

Permit me remind first to myself and every reader, may Allah have mercy on you, that real happiness in this world and the hereafter is granted only by Allah.

Part of the happiness of this world is having a righteous spouse who will help you in the religion. So worldly happiness and hereafter are connected. And real success in both is achieved by ADHERING to the GUIDANCE of The Most WISE, The Most MERCIFUL.

Let's just be wise enough to understand that WE NEED to enter COMPLETELY in Islam (submission to Allah) in order to achieve COMPLETE happiness.

Transgressing the limits of Allah day and night, not only secretly but openly, and even more, establishing proofs against ourselves by posting online our transgression only drives us further away from our goal.

In conclusion, we first need to CORRECT ourselves, our poor KNOWLEDGE of the religion, our WORSHIP, our MANNERS and completely submit ourselfs to Allah in order to achieve happiness, success, righteous spouse and the greatest of all, the LOVE and PLEASURE of Allah.

And all praise is due to Allah.

This topic has 4 comments

No Photo

islamisdeen

Aug 15, 2018 20:21

wa alaikum salam wa rahmatuAllaah wa barakatuh,

Totally agreed. May Allaah azza wa jallah guide us on Islam and may we be the Muslim upon the methodology of previous pious predecessors i.e sahaba, tabeon and atba at-tabaen and anything proven from them with authentic isnaad and how the salaf understood it, Allaahumma ameen.

Abdullah

Aug 16, 2018 11:29

آمين
جزاك الله خيرا

zea

Aug 16, 2018 17:50

Asalamu aylukum My brother i read your profile photo where you have qoated great scholar saying that the truth is which is proved by evidence and the truth is not What people are doing and then you masha at the end say we need to correct our poor knowledge of the religion and worship and manners and then you mentioned about righteous spouse may Allah bless you I totally agree with you i love you for the sake of Allah and I wished my brother I could have friend like you so That he could have reminded me these beautiful words may Allah bless you in this world and hereafter

Abdullah

Aug 17, 2018 08:34

و عليكم السلام
آمين

May the One for His sake you have loved me, love you. And may Allah bless you and your family too and make easy His religion for you and grant you pious friends.

The final statement you mentioned brother about Knowledge, Worship and Manners is what I heard from an audio of Sheikh Al Albany, may Allah have mercy on him, when asked about how can we revive the ummah. May Allah reward him and elavate his ranks.

Leave comment...

You must be logged in to post comments. Please log in or register.