Helahel

Tea Experience

Tea Experience

MixedSalad Created May 12, 2018 18:25
4 Comments

I've been a tea drinker most of my life. Coming from a Gujarati background yet born and brought up in UK, tea has been a large part of my life. From the milky Indian tea mildly fragranted with cardamom and other spices, to boiled kettle tea used widely across UK.

However, I came across a place in the last month or so which allows people to drink real loose tea leaves in various water temperatures to excite your various senses and taste buds. I've slowly become accustomed to loose tea leaves that a genuine and made with a true brew.

Is anyone here a tea lover and been on tea tasting experiences?

This topic has 4 comments

Peace unto you

May 13, 2018 01:10

I love tea, and as a Muslim, I prefer using tea for fasting and that's easy for me than eating an heavy food. Tea is good and it isn't just only drinking and have your stomach filled, but some tea are herbal which is very much essential to our health, i thank Allah for everything he did and he has make excellent his creation. I love tea, and as for me yes to your answer.

Kanzul R

May 13, 2018 15:35

Tea is and has been an addiction of mine (we get addicted to tea-says psychology na?)..

Have always been a fan of tea-Milk tea.
That even led me being called a "Tea Bucket"..😂😂

And Alhamdulillah,now we have our own tea estates and factory-So the tea bucket is yet to be a tea bowser.

And i Alhamdulillah-like the brother above-used to fast with only tea-coz its sufficent

MixedSalad

May 13, 2018 22:06

Mash'Allah I'm gonna have to try this tea-fast. It sure is filling when you have lots of it. Might invest in a teapot and teacup and buy some loose teas to try out. Break fast the posh way 😂

Kanzul R

May 14, 2018 18:01

Haha...Sure...In Sha Allah Ma'am.
Try it once...

And we-im an Asian-eat rice as our main food (in some parts)..
But i take rotti (khubz)for sahar-it is sunnah, heavy and its more strengthening than all other food.
And then TEA..🔥🔥🔥

No need to drink a lot-just a cup will be kafi i guess...😊😊😊

Leave comment...

You must be logged in to post comments. Please log in or register.