Helahel

Post of words of Ulamah of haq and evidences of Qur'an and Sunnah with authentic isnad. In sha Allah

No Photo

Post of words of Ulamah of haq and evidences of Qur'an and Sunnah with authentic isnad. In sha Allah

islamisdeen Created Apr 1, 2018 06:17
35 Comments

In this post i would only write the words of ulamah of haq. If sometimes there is only word of them and i could find the evidence myself then In sha Allah i would add with it. And if i couldn't and if some other brothers or sisters know the evidence with authentic chain then In sha Allah, they can also write it, and i pray to Allah that may Allah reward them to do that and me as well, ameen. But if there is no evidence of Qur'an and sunnah with authentic chain then we would suffice with only word of scholars of haq for now.

So far these questions have been wrote with words of ulamah haq and with the evidences of Qur'an and sunnah:

1. Hanging out in the bathroom unnecessarily.
2. Plucking the eyebrows.
3. Plucking the eyebrows and shaving beard.
4. Don't belittle people (Muslims, small student of knowledge, or even scholars) who makes mistakes.
5. While the imaam is giving khutbah (on Friday) it is not permissible to speak.
6. Sometimes the complete reward of prayer is written and sometimes half of reward and sometimes there is no reward written for a person who prays. (may Allah protect us from this and may all the time, 100% of reward is written for us in our salaath (prayers), ameen
7. Every action and statement not established by the companion of prophet Muhammad (salAllahu alayhe wa sallam) is the bid'ah.
8. The Reality of Fasting
9. Is it allowed to take knowledge from the
internet, since some scholars allow it?
10. Actions speak about the inside of a person.
11. It is not permissible to imitate the disbelievers.
12. Hijab styles with a look like camels hump etc.
13. Sunnah is term encompasses belief ('itiqaad), actions and statement of prophet Muhammad salAllahu alayhe wa sallam and the rightly guided caliphs etc.

(more In sha Allaah, continue, with time, If Allah permit me to do that with ikhlaas. May Allah azza wa jallah reward me for collecting that and bringing in front of you and may Allah reward you for reading it and acting upon them, ameen)

This topic has 35 comments

No Photo

islamisdeen

Apr 1, 2018 06:18

1. Hanging out in the bathroom unnecessarily.

For those who enjoy reading the newspapers, magazines, phones or tablets as they relieve themselves in the bath room - consider the statement of Shaykh al-islam ibn taymiyyah, may Allah have mercy upon him.

He said: Do not remain in there for a long time unnecessarily. Remaining there without a need is hated because it is the place where the devils assemble and the private areas are exposed. It has been narrated from Luqman the wise that he said: Sitting for lengthy amounts of time to relieve oneself causes the kidney to bled and it causes hemorrhoids.

Sharh al-'umdah fiqh.

Translated by Rasheed ibn Estes Barbee

No Photo

islamisdeen

Apr 1, 2018 06:26

One of the general evidence is that talking about Shaytan and his tribes and soldiers Allah subhanhu wa ta'alah says in al-qur'an:

إِنَّهُ يَرَاكُمْ هُوَ وَقَبِيلُهُ مِنْ حَيْثُ لَا تَرَوْنَهُمْ ۗ

interpretation of the meaning: “Verily, he (Shaytaan) and Qabeeluhu (his soldiers from the jinn or his tribe) see you from where you cannot see them”

(Surah al-A’raaf 7: verse: 27)

كَانَ النَّبِيُّ صلى الله عليه وسلم إِذَا دَخَلَ الْخَلاَءَ قَالَ ‏ "‏ اللَّهُمَّ إِنِّي أَعُوذُ بِكَ مِنَ الْخُبُثِ وَالْخَبَائِثِ ‏"‏‏.‏

Narrated by Anas radhiAllahu anhu: Whenever the Prophet (ﷺ) went to answer the call of nature, he used to say, "Allah-umma inni a`udhu bika minal khubuthi wal khaba'ith i.e.

O Allah, I seek Refuge with You from all offensive and wicked things (evil deeds and evil spirits).

(Sahih Bukhari, hadith number: 142)

Seeking refuge in Allah from devil while going to toilet shows that it is not good action to remain there etc without any suffice reason because there are all female and male devils there, which can harm the human being, wallahu a'alam

Shaykh Ibn ‘Uthaymeen (may Allaah have mercy on him) said:

فائدة البسملة : أنها ستر .

وفائدة هذه الاستعاذة : الالتجاء إلى الله عز وجل من الخبث والخبائث لأن هذا المكان خبيث ، والخبيث مأوى الخبثاء فهو مأوى الشياطين فصار من المناسب إذا أراد دخول الخلاء أن يقول الله : أعوذ بالله من الخبث والخبائث حتى لا يصيبه الخبث وهو الشر ، ولا الخبائث وهو النفوس الشريرة . اهـ الشرح الممتع 1/ 83

The benefit of saying Bismillaah is that it conceals a person. The benefit of seeking refuge with Allaah is that one is turning to Allaah from evil and from the male and female devils, for this place is filthy (khabeeth) and a filthy place is the abode of those who are evil (khubatha’). So it is the abode of the devils. Thus it is appropriate if one wants to enter the toilet to say “A’oodhu Billaah min al-khubthi wa’l-khabaa’ith (I seek refuge with Allaah from evil and from the male and female devils)” so that he will not be harmed by evil or by the evil souls.

Al-Sharh al-Mumti’, 1/83.

No Photo

islamisdeen

Apr 2, 2018 07:38

2. Plucking the eyebrows.

Al-Lajnah (the fatawah committee said)

Even if a husband orders his wife to pluck her eyebrows, she must not obey him...

(Fatwah al-Lajnah volume 17 pp. 132-333)

No Photo

islamisdeen

Apr 2, 2018 07:49

Evidence:

‏"‏ لاَ طَاعَةَ فِي مَعْصِيَةٍ، إِنَّمَا الطَّاعَةُ فِي الْمَعْرُوفِ ‏"‏‏.‏

Prophet (صلى الله عليه وسلم) said: interpretation of the meaning: There is no obedience to a human being if it involves disobedience to the Creator. Obedience is only in Ma'ruf (that which is judged as good, beneficial, or fitting by Islamic law and Muslims of sound intellect)"

(Ref: Sahih Bukhari hadith number: 7257 & Muslim hadith, fawad abdul baaqi edition number: 1840 another edition: 4765)

Shaykh Saalih al-Fawzaan (may Allah preserve him) said:

Women are enjoined to obey Allah, may He be glorified and exalted, and they are enjoined to obey their husbands and parents, within the framework of obedience to Allah.

But if obeying a person such as one’s father or husband involves disobedience of the Creator, this is not permissible, because the Prophet (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) said: “Obedience is only in that which is right and proper)” (narrated by al-Bukhaari) and he (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) said: “There is no obedience to any created being if it involves disobedience to the Creator” (narrated by Ahmad). End quote.

(Al-Muntaqa min Fataawa al-Shaykh al-Fawzaan, 1/265, 266, Question no. 161)

No Photo

islamisdeen

Apr 4, 2018 18:40

3. plucking the eyebrows and shaving beard.

Shaykh Saalih al-Fawzan hafithahullah:

Leave your eyebrows, they're beautiful. The Shaytaan tempts men to shave their beards and women to pluck their eyebrows.

noor aladarab.

No Photo

islamisdeen

Apr 4, 2018 18:49

Evidence:

‏"‏ لاَ طَاعَةَ فِي مَعْصِيَةٍ، إِنَّمَا الطَّاعَةُ فِي الْمَعْرُوفِ ‏"‏‏.‏

Prophet (صلى الله عليه وسلم) said: interpretation of the meaning: There is no obedience to a human being if it involves disobedience to the Creator. Obedience is only in Ma'ruf (that which is judged as good, beneficial, or fitting by Islamic law and Muslims of sound intellect)"

(Ref: Sahih Bukhari hadith number: 7257 & Muslim hadith, fawad abdul baaqi edition number: 1840 another edition: 4765)

عَنِ ابْنِ عُمَرَ، عَنِ النَّبِيِّ صلى الله عليه وسلم قَالَ ‏ "‏ خَالِفُوا الْمُشْرِكِينَ، وَفِّرُوا اللِّحَى، وَأَحْفُوا الشَّوَارِبَ ‏"‏‏.‏

sayyadina Ibn `Umar said, The Prophet (صلى الله عليه وسلم) said, interpretation of the meaning: 'Do the opposite of what the pagans do. Keep the beards and cut the mustaches short.' Whenever Ibn `Umar performed the Hajj or `Umra, he used to hold his beard with his hand and cut whatever remained outside his hold.

(sahee bukhari 5892)

So to keep one fist of beard is compulsory on men. It is better never to trim at all because jumhoor (more) sahaba had this opinion, however even if someone want to follow ibn umar and abu huraira and ibn abbas radhiAllaahu anhum ajmaeen they believed in at least one fist of beard.

But look at most of men around us, they are either beardless or they have small tiny beard. It seems like they are playing with beards, we seek refuge in Allah from such activities, ameen.

At least keep one fist of beard and be proud that Allah has given you heart to follow the sunnah of rasool Allaah. And i would advise my sisters in Islam that never ever ever ever marry a man who is beardless, even if he has got a lot of dunya to offer. But if he's beardless be sure he has no tawqwah at all.

We can clearly see so many of men without beards and staring at non-mahram women, subhanAllah. But if sometimes, Allah forbid, a man is indulged in such haram activity and he has a beard, they start blaming its fault of beard, subhanAllaah.

No Photo

islamisdeen

Apr 6, 2018 08:52

4. Don't belittle people (Muslims, small student of knowledge, or even scholars) who makes mistakes.

Shaykh Rabee bin haadi al-madkhali hafithahullah said:

If a person makes 1, 2 or 10 mistakes don't belittle him. There isn't a person who has knowledge of everything.

(Marhaba p. 342)

Maktabah Ibn Uthaymeen Publication.

In sha Allaah, the evidence about this statement i would write later.

No Photo

islamisdeen

Apr 6, 2018 17:04

Evidences:

Allah says in al-qur'an:

وَلَا تَقْفُ مَا لَيْسَ لَكَ بِهِ عِلْمٌ ۚ إِنَّ السَّمْعَ وَالْبَصَرَ وَالْفُؤَادَ كُلُّ أُولَـٰئِكَ كَانَ عَنْهُ مَسْئُولًا

interpretation of the meaning: And follow not (O man i.e., say not, or do not or witness not, etc.) that of which you have no knowledge (e.g. one's saying: "I have seen," while in fact he has not seen, or "I have heard," while he has not heard). Verily! The hearing, and the sight, and the heart, of each of those you will be questioned (by Allah).

(surah al-israh 17 verse 36)

It means one should only follow which one has the knowledge. So seeking knowledge is so much of importance in Islam. If a person or scholar has less knowledge, the chance that he would make more mistakes is huge and vice versa. keep that in mind. If a Muslim brother of ours make mistakes. First thing is to realize he really has made the mistakes. And against to his personal view the Qur'an and Sunnah and jumhoor (more) sahaba's authentically established words clearly can be read. Once it is proven that they have made mistakes so keep this ayah in your head. Allah says in al-qur'an:

لَّقَدْ كَانَ لَكُمْ فِي رَسُولِ اللَّـهِ أُسْوَةٌ حَسَنَةٌ لِّمَن كَانَ يَرْجُو اللَّـهَ وَالْيَوْمَ الْآخِرَ وَذَكَرَ اللَّـهَ كَثِيرًا

interpretation of the meaning: Indeed in the Messenger of Allah (Muhammad SAW) you have a good example to follow for him who hopes in (the Meeting with) Allah and the Last Day and remembers Allah much.

(surah al-ahzaab 33 verse 21)

The prophet salAllahu alahi wa sallam showed compassion and mercy in correcting the mistakes of sahaba. Here is an example.

حَدَّثَنِي أَنَسُ بْنُ مَالِكٍ، - وَهُوَ عَمُّ إِسْحَاقَ - قَالَ بَيْنَمَا نَحْنُ فِي الْمَسْجِدِ مَعَ رَسُولِ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم إِذْ جَاءَ أَعْرَابِيٌّ فَقَامَ يَبُولُ فِي الْمَسْجِدِ فَقَالَ أَصْحَابُ رَسُولِ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم مَهْ مَهْ ‏.‏ قَالَ قَالَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم ‏"‏ لاَ تُزْرِمُوهُ دَعُوهُ ‏"‏ ‏.‏ فَتَرَكُوهُ حَتَّى بَالَ ‏.‏ ثُمَّ إِنَّ رَسُولَ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم دَعَاهُ فَقَالَ لَهُ ‏"‏ إِنَّ هَذِهِ الْمَسَاجِدَ لاَ تَصْلُحُ لِشَىْءٍ مِنْ هَذَا الْبَوْلِ وَلاَ الْقَذَرِ إِنَّمَا هِيَ لِذِكْرِ اللَّهِ عَزَّ وَجَلَّ وَالصَّلاَةِ وَقِرَاءَةِ الْقُرْآنِ ‏"‏ ‏.‏ أَوْ كَمَا قَالَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم ‏.‏ قَالَ فَأَمَرَ رَجُلاً مِنَ الْقَوْمِ فَجَاءَ بِدَلْوٍ مِنْ مَاءٍ فَشَنَّهُ عَلَيْهِ ‏.‏

Anas b. Malik radhiAllahu anhu reported: While we were in the mosque with Allah's Messenger (صلى الله عليه وسلم), a desert Arab came and stood up and began to urinate in the mosque. The Companions of Allah's Messenger (صلى الله عليه وسلم) said: Stop, stop, but the Messenger of Allah (صلى الله عليه وسلم) said: Don't interrupt him; leave him alone. They left him alone, and when he finished urinating, Allah's Messenger (صلى الله عليه وسلم) called him and said to him: These masaajid are not the places meant for urine and filth, but are only for the remembrance of Allah, prayer and the recitation of the Qur'an, or Allah's Messenger said something like that. He (the narrator) said that he (the Holy Prophet) then gave orders to one of the people who brought a bucket of water and poured It over.

(sahih muslim, hadith number: 285)

As we can see that sahaba were in hurry to tell him to stop and rightly so, but the prophet (صلى الله عليه وسلم) let the man do what he was doing and prophet (صلى الله عليه وسلم) called him and told him (corrected his mistakes) with kindness and explained the reason as well.

Sometimes it is better not to mention the person while correcting the mistakes like using mimber or other places but correct the mistakes generally speaking. And here is an another example in the prophetic authentic hadith:

أَنَّهُ سَمِعَ أَنَسَ بْنَ مَالِكٍ ـ رضى الله عنه ـ يَقُولُ جَاءَ ثَلاَثَةُ رَهْطٍ إِلَى بُيُوتِ أَزْوَاجِ النَّبِيِّ صلى الله عليه وسلم يَسْأَلُونَ عَنْ عِبَادَةِ النَّبِيِّ صلى الله عليه وسلم فَلَمَّا أُخْبِرُوا كَأَنَّهُمْ تَقَالُّوهَا فَقَالُوا وَأَيْنَ نَحْنُ مِنَ النَّبِيِّ صلى الله عليه وسلم قَدْ غُفِرَ لَهُ مَا تَقَدَّمَ مِنْ ذَنْبِهِ وَمَا تَأَخَّرَ‏.‏ قَالَ أَحَدُهُمْ أَمَّا أَنَا فَإِنِّي أُصَلِّي اللَّيْلَ أَبَدًا‏.‏ وَقَالَ آخَرُ أَنَا أَصُومُ الدَّهْرَ وَلاَ أُفْطِرُ‏.‏ وَقَالَ آخَرُ أَنَا أَعْتَزِلُ النِّسَاءَ فَلاَ أَتَزَوَّجُ أَبَدًا‏.‏ فَجَاءَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم فَقَالَ ‏ "‏ أَنْتُمُ الَّذِينَ قُلْتُمْ كَذَا وَكَذَا أَمَا وَاللَّهِ إِنِّي لأَخْشَاكُمْ لِلَّهِ وَأَتْقَاكُمْ لَهُ، لَكِنِّي أَصُومُ وَأُفْطِرُ، وَأُصَلِّي وَأَرْقُدُ وَأَتَزَوَّجُ النِّسَاءَ، فَمَنْ رَغِبَ عَنْ سُنَّتِي فَلَيْسَ مِنِّي ‏"‏‏.‏

Narrated by Anas bin Malik radhiAllahu anhu: A group of three men came to the houses of the wives of the Prophet (صلى الله عليه وسلم) asking how the Prophet (صلى الله عليه وسلم) worshiped (Allah), and when they were informed about that, they considered their worship insufficient and said, "Where are we from the Prophet (صلى الله عليه وسلم) as his past and future sins have been forgiven." Then one of them said, "I will offer the prayer throughout the night forever." The other said, "I will fast throughout the year and will not break my fast." The third said, "I will keep away from the women and will not marry forever." Allah's Messenger (صلى الله عليه وسلم) came to them and said, "Are you the same people who said so-and-so? By Allah, I am more submissive to Allah and more afraid of Him than you; yet I fast and break my fast, I do sleep and I also marry women. So he who does not follow my tradition in religion, is not from me (not one of my followers).

(Sahih bukhari, hadith number: 5063)

We can see the some of sahaba were saying they would do this and this but prophet did not mention their name and warn the sahaba by giving his example before them. And before us the example of prophet is there as well. So this is a way to correct the mistakes of a Muslim brother with wise hikmah. And there can be many more examples in authentic hadith as well, but we would suffice with these few, In sha Allah.

No Photo

islamisdeen

Apr 8, 2018 19:33

5. While the imaam is giving khutbah (on Friday) it is not permissible to speak.

Shaykh Saalih al-Fawzaan hafithahullah said:

From the rulings of Jumu'ah prayer is that it is not permissible to speak whilst the Imaam is giving the Khutbah.

al-mulakhaas al-Fiqhee (1/198)

No Photo

islamisdeen

Apr 8, 2018 19:37

Some of evidences:

It was narrated from sayyaduna Abu Hurayrah radhiAllahu that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said:

إذا قلت لصاحبك والإمام يخطب يوم الجمعة أنصت فقد لغوت

“If you say to your companion when the imam is preaching on Friday, ‘Be quiet and listen,’ you have engaged in idle talk.” Narrated by al-Bukhaari, 892; Muslim, 851).

عن أبي الدرداء قال : جلس النبي صلى الله عليه وسلم على المنبر وخطب الناس وتلا آية وإلى جنبي أُبيّ بن كعب فقلت له : يا أُبيّ متى أنزلت هذه الآية ؟ فأبى أن يكلمني ثم سألته فأبى أن يكلمني حتى نزل رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم فقال لي أبيٌّ : مالك من جمعتك إلا ما لغوت ، فلما انصرف رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم جئته فأخبرته فقال : ( صدق أُبيّ ، إذا سمعت إمامك يتكلم فأنصت حتى يفرغ ) . رواه أحمد (20780) وابن ماجه (1111). وصححه البوصيري والألباني في " تمام المنة " ( ص 338 ) .

It was narrated that Abu’l-Darda’ said: The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) sat on the minbar and addressed the people, and he recited a verse. Ubayy ibn Ka’b was next to me, so I said to him: “O Ubayy, when was this verse revealed?” But he refused to speak to me, so I asked him again and he refused to speak to me, until the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) came down (from the minbar). Then Ubayy said to me: “You have gained nothing from your Jumu’ah except idle talk.” When the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) had finished (the prayer), I went to him and told him (what had happened). He said: “Ubayy was right. When you hear your imam speaking, then keep quiet and listen attentively until he has finished.”

(Narrated by Ahmad, 20780; Ibn Maajah, 1111; classed as saheeh by Haafith al-Busayri and shaykh al-Albaani in Tamaam al-Mannah, p. 338.)

From this narration above the masala can be deduced that prohibition also applies to responding to a question about Islam, let alone any other kind of speech that has to do with worldly matters. This indicates that it is obligatory to remain silent and listen attentively, and that it is forbidden to speak while the imam is delivering the khutbah on Friday.

Hafith Ibn ‘Abd al-Baarr rahimahullah said:

There is no dispute among the fuqaha’ of all regions that it is obligatory to remain silent and listen attentively to the khutbah, for those who hear it.

Al-Istidhkaar, 5/43.

No Photo

islamisdeen

Apr 12, 2018 15:41

6. Sometimes the complete reward of prayer is written and sometimes half of reward and sometimes there is no reward written for a person who prays. (may Allah protect us from this and may all the time, 100% of reward is written for us in our salaath (prayers), ameen.

Shaykh Saalih Al-Fawzaan [حفظه الله] said:

For indeed it may be that a servant prays; and emerges with the complete reward; yet he may pray and emerges with half the reward or with a tenth of the reward – or with less than that. Or that he may pray; and he does not emerge with any reward at all, hence the one that is does not have humility and attentiveness in his prayer; then no reward is written for him. Even if it be that he is not commanded to repeat [the prayer], this is so that the Muslim has humility and attentiveness in his prayer; being attentive in his heart during the prayer. It is essential that he avoids the things which affect his Khushoo’ and so cause distraction in his prayer.

(Ref: Tas-heel Al-Ilmaam Be-Fiqh Al-Ahaadeeth Min Bulooghil Maraam, (2/145-146) | Translated By Abū Haatim M. Farooq)

In sha Allaah, the evidences about this statement, of shaykh saalih fawzan; from Qur'an and sunnah, i would write later.

No Photo

islamisdeen

Apr 13, 2018 05:12

Evidences of above statement by shaykh saalih fawzan hafithahullah:

There are three conditions of any worship in Islam. So any worship that is done in Islam must be with accordance to Qur'an and authentic sunnah and with ikhlaas and sincerity (for the sake of Allah alone).

Allah says in al-qur'an:

لَن يَنَالَ اللَّـهَ لُحُومُهَا وَلَا دِمَاؤُهَا وَلَـٰكِن يَنَالُهُ التَّقْوَىٰ مِنكُمْ ۚ

interpretation of the meaning: "It is neither their meat nor their blood that reaches Allah, but it is piety from you that reaches Him." [Al-Qur'an 22:37]

At another place Allah azza wa jallah said:

وَمَا أُمِرُوا إِلَّا لِيَعْبُدُوا اللَّـهَ مُخْلِصِينَ لَهُ الدِّينَ حُنَفَاءَ وَيُقِيمُوا الصَّلَاةَ وَيُؤْتُوا الزَّكَاةَ ۚ وَذَٰلِكَ دِينُ الْقَيِّمَةِ

interpretation of the meaning: "And they were only commanded that they should worship Allah [Alone], making the religion sincerely for Him, inclining to the truth, [that they] establish the prayer and give the zakah. That is the upright religion." [Al-Qur'an 98:5]

About 5 times of daily prayer the prophet salAllahu alayhe wa sallam said in a hadith:

عَنْ أَبِي هُرَيْرَةَ، أَنَّهُ سَمِعَ رَسُولَ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم يَقُولُ ‏"‏ أَرَأَيْتُمْ لَوْ أَنَّ نَهَرًا بِبَابِ أَحَدِكُمْ، يَغْتَسِلُ فِيهِ كُلَّ يَوْمٍ خَمْسًا، مَا تَقُولُ ذَلِكَ يُبْقِي مِنْ دَرَنِهِ ‏"‏‏.‏ قَالُوا لاَ يُبْقِي مِنْ دَرَنِهِ شَيْئًا‏.‏ قَالَ ‏"‏ فَذَلِكَ مِثْلُ الصَّلَوَاتِ الْخَمْسِ، يَمْحُو اللَّهُ بِهَا الْخَطَايَا ‏"‏‏.‏

“interpretation of the meaning: Tell me, if there is an overflowing river in front of the house of one of you in which he baths five times a day, will there remain any dirt on him? They said, ‘No dirt will remain on him’. He then said: “That is the example of the five daily obligatory prayers by which Allah erases sins.” (Al-Bukhari raqam number: 528)

This shows that if a person take bath in a river overflowing 5 times, so according to Qur'an and sunnah with ikhlaas then that is the example of daily obligatory prayers. This example showed that ikhlaas was so much necessary. So if ikhlaas and khushoo is lesser in any of worship, the reward definitely is lesser. And the khushoo and ikhlaas is more the reward, In sha Allaah is more as well, if one prays to show-off and just to tell others, wal ayazu billah, that he's praying then there may not be any reward for him. Like the Shaykh Saalih Fawzaan hafithahullah explained in his statement.

Hafith Ibn al-qayyim rahimahullah died in 751 hijrah year, said:

" للْعَبد بَين يَدي الله موقفان : موقف بَين يَدَيْهِ فِي الصَّلَاة ، وموقف بَين يَدَيْهِ يَوْم لِقَائِه ، فَمن قَامَ بِحَق الْموقف الأول هوّن عَلَيْهِ الْموقف الآخر ، وَمن استهان بِهَذَا الْموقف وَلم يوفّه حقّه شدّد عَلَيْهِ ذَلِك الْموقف " انتهى من " الفوائد " (ص 200) .

interpretation of the meaning: Every individual must stand before Allah twice: when he stands before Him in prayer and when he stands before Him on the Day he meets Him. Whoever stands before Him as he should in the first instance, the second standing will be made easy for him, but whoever is heedless with regard to this standing, and does not stand before Him (in prayer) as he should, that standing (on the Day of Resurrection) will be made difficult for him.

End quote from al-Fawaa’id (p. 200)

There are many of ahadith in this aspect that we can write. But keep in mind that when a Muslim prays Allah is in front of him, In sha Allaah.

عَنْ عَبْدِ اللَّهِ بْنِ عُمَرَ،‏.‏ أَنَّ رَسُولَ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم رَأَى بُصَاقًا فِي جِدَارِ الْقِبْلَةِ فَحَكَّهُ، ثُمَّ أَقْبَلَ عَلَى النَّاسِ فَقَالَ ‏ "‏ إِذَا كَانَ أَحَدُكُمْ يُصَلِّي، فَلاَ يَبْصُقْ قِبَلَ وَجْهِهِ، فَإِنَّ اللَّهَ قِبَلَ وَجْهِهِ إِذَا صَلَّى ‏"‏‏.‏

Narrated by `Abdullah bin `Umar radhiAllahu anhu that Allah's Messenger (salAllahu alayhe wa sallam) saw sputum on the wall of the mosque in the direction of the Qibla and scraped it off. He faced the people and said, "Whenever any one of you is praying, he should not spit in front of him because in the prayer Allah is in front of him."

(sahih bukhari, hadith number: 406)

And the spitting is because the shaytaan can interrupt his prayer so to get rid of him, from his mind he should spit. So that his sincerity and khushoo is in front of him and in his mind because he should know that Allah is watching him in his prayer.

فقد روى الإمام أحمد (18415) عن عَمَّار بْن يَاسِرٍ قال سَمِعْتُ رَسُولَ اللَّهِ صَلَّى اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ يَقُولُ : ( إِنَّ الْعَبْدَ لَيُصَلِّي الصَّلَاةَ مَا يُكْتَبُ لَهُ مِنْهَا إِلَّا عُشْرُهَا تُسْعُهَا ثُمُنُهَا سُبُعُهَا سُدُسُهَا خُمُسُهَا رُبُعُهَا ثُلُثُهَا نِصْفُهَا )

وحسنه الألباني في "صحيح الجامع" (1626) .

Imam Ahmad (18415) narrated that ‘Ammaar ibn Yaasir said: I heard the Messenger of Allah (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) say: A person may offer a prayer and nothing of it is recorded for him except one tenth of it, one ninth of it, one eighth of it, one seventh of it, one sixth of it, one fifth of it, one quarter of it, one third of it, or half of it.”

Classed as hasan by al-Albaani in Saheeh al-Jaami‘ (1626).

No Photo

islamisdeen

Apr 16, 2018 20:02

7. Every action and statement not established by the companion of prophet Muhammad (salAllahu alayhe wa sallam) is the bid'ah.

Ibn katheer rahimahullah said:

واما اھل السنۃ والجماعۃ فیقولون فی کل فعل و قول لم یثبت عن الصحابۃ رضی اللہ تعالی عنہم ھو بدعۃ لانہ لو کان خیرا لسبقونا الیہ

Ahlul Sunnah Wal Jammah state that every action and statement not established by the Companions is a Bid'ah because if it had been good they would have preceded us in it.

(Taftheer ibn katheer 7/282, translated by Abbas Abu Yahya Miraath al-Anbiyyah)

Evidences of this statement from Qur'an and sunnah are many. In sha Allah, i'll write some, later.

No Photo

islamisdeen

Apr 18, 2018 18:09

Evidences:

Allaah says in al-qur'an:

الْيَوْمَ أَكْمَلْتُ لَكُمْ دِينَكُمْ وَأَتْمَمْتُ عَلَيْكُمْ نِعْمَتِي وَرَضِيتُ لَكُمُ الْإِسْلَامَ دِينًا ۚ

interpretation of the meaning: This day, I have perfected your religion for you, completed My Favour upon you, and have chosen for you Islam as your religion.."

(surah al-maaidah 5 ayah 3)

This ayah of al-qur'an shows that our deen is completed and Allaah's favour upon the people have been completed and He has chosen Islam is our religion and deen for us.

The Prophet (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) told us that:

كُلَّ بِدْعَةٍ ضَلَالَةٌ ، وَكُلَّ ضَلَالَةٍ فِي النَّارِ

interpretation of the meaning: “Every innovation is going astray, and every going astray will be in the Fire.” Narrated by Muslim (867) and an-Nasaa’i (1578)

So the ayah above and this hadith shows that Allah's deen is completed and anything which is not part of our deen (worship etc) and still being practiced by people would be a bid'ah or an innovation.

No Photo

islamisdeen

Apr 18, 2018 18:18

Shaykh Muhammad ibn saalih ‘Uthaymeen (may Allaah have mercy on him) said about the definition of bid'ah:

interpretation of the meaning: “According to sharee’ah, the definition is ‘Worshiping Allaah in ways that Allaah has not prescribed.’ If you wish you may say, ‘Worshiping Allaah in ways that are not those of the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) or his rightly guided successors (al-khulafaa’ al-raashidoon).’”

The first definition is taken from the aayah (interpretation of the meaning):

أَمْ لَهُمْ شُرَكَاءُ شَرَعُوا لَهُم مِّنَ الدِّينِ مَا لَمْ يَأْذَن بِهِ اللَّـهُ ۚ

“Or have they partners with Allaah (false gods) who have instituted for them a religion which Allaah has not ordained?” (surah: al-Shooraa 42:21)

The second definition is taken from the hadeeth of the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him), who said:

فَعَلَيْكُمْ بِسُنَّتِي وَسُنَّةِ الْخُلَفَاءِ الرَّاشِدِينَ الْمَهْدِيِّينَ عَضُّوا عَلَيْهَا بِالنَّوَاجِذِ وَإِيَّاكُمْ وَالأُمُورَ الْمُحْدَثَاتِ فَإِنَّ كُلَّ بِدْعَةٍ ضَلاَلَةٌ ‏"‏ ‏.‏

interpretation of the meaning: “I urge you to adhere to my way (Sunnah) and the way of the rightly-guided successors (al-khulafa’ al-raashidoon) who come after me. Hold fast to it and bite onto it with your eyeteeth [i.e., cling firmly to it], and beware of newly-invented matters.”

(Sunan ibn maaja, hadith number: 42, another version: 44, according to darussalam version the narration is with hasan (good) isnaad)

So everyone who worships Allaah in a manner that Allaah has not prescribed or in a manner that is not in accordance with the way of the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) or his rightly-guided successors (al-khulafa’ al-raashidoon), is an innovator, whether that innovated worship has to do with the names and attributes of Allaah, or to do with His rulings and laws.

With regard to ordinary matters of habit and custom, these are not called bid’ah (innovation) in Islam, even though they may be described as such in linguistic terms. But they are not innovations in the religious sense, and these are not the things that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) was warning us against.

And there is no such thing in Islam as bid’ah hasanah (good innovation).”

(ref: Majmoo’ Fataawa Ibn ‘Uthaymeen, vol. 2, p. 291)

No Photo

islamisdeen

Apr 20, 2018 19:17

8. The Reality of Fasting

Shaykh Saalih al-Fawzaan (حفظہ اللہ) said:

"..fasting is not merely the abandonment of food and drink; rather, it includes the abandonment of what is not befitting from speech and actions that are haram and makruh."

(Ref: Ithaf ahlal imaan bi durus shahr ramadhan pg. 161)

No Photo

islamisdeen

Apr 20, 2018 19:29

Evidence:

عَنْ أَبِي هُرَيْرَةَ ـ رضى الله عنه ـ قَالَ قَالَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم ‏ "‏ مَنْ لَمْ يَدَعْ قَوْلَ الزُّورِ وَالْعَمَلَ بِهِ فَلَيْسَ لِلَّهِ حَاجَةٌ فِي أَنْ يَدَعَ طَعَامَهُ وَشَرَابَهُ ‏"‏‏.‏

Narrated by sayyaduna Abu Huraira radhiAllahu anhu: The Prophet (ﷺ) said, interpretation of the meaning: "Whoever does not give up forged speech and evil actions, Allah is not in need of his leaving his food and drink (i.e. Allah will not accept his fasting.)"

(Sahih Bukhari, hadith number: 1903)

No Photo

islamisdeen

Apr 23, 2018 04:46

9. Is it allowed to take knowledge from the internet, since some scholars allow it?

Shaykh Saalih Fawzan (حفظہ اللہ) replied:

Knowledge should not be taken from the internet, nor from the tapes, nor from books, rather knowledge is to be taken from the scholars!

It is must to go visit and take knowledge from the scholars, even if they teach you from the books;

As the Muslims in the past traveled from land to land to seek knowledge from various scholars.

Allaah subhanhu wa ta'alah said in Qur'an:

وَمَا كَانَ الْمُؤْمِنُونَ لِيَنفِرُوا كَافَّةً ۚ فَلَوْلَا نَفَرَ مِن كُلِّ فِرْقَةٍ مِّنْهُمْ طَائِفَةٌ لِّيَتَفَقَّهُوا فِي الدِّينِ وَلِيُنذِرُوا قَوْمَهُمْ إِذَا رَجَعُوا إِلَيْهِمْ لَعَلَّهُمْ يَحْذَرُونَ

interpretation of the meaning:
And it is not (proper) for the believers to go out to fight (Jihad) all together. Of every troop of them, a party only should go forth, that they (who are left behind) may get instructions in (Islamic) religion, and that they may warn their people when they return to them, so that they may beware (of evil).

(surah tawbah 9 verse 122)

So it is a incumbent to learn knowledge from the scholars; or attend colleges of Shar'iah, wherever they may be.

And it is not enough just to read, or to listen to tapes, rather these are just for beneficial purposes.

As for depending on these things alone, and considering yourself knowledgeable or a scholars, then this is a huge mistake.

No Photo

islamisdeen

Apr 26, 2018 02:35

10. Actions speak about the inside of a person.

Imaam Ibn al-qayyim rahimahullah said:

If you want to know what's inside the heart of a person you should listen to what comes out of his mouth.

(jawaabul kaafi p. 185)

No Photo

islamisdeen

Apr 26, 2018 02:40

Evidence:

What Shaykh ul islam, Imam ibn al-qayyim al-jawziyyah rahimahullah (died in 751 hijra year) has said in his words can be proven through a maoqoofan narration (narration which goes back to a sahabi) of sayyaduna umar bin al-khattaab radhiAllahu anhu.

أَنَّ عَبْدَ اللَّهِ بْنَ عُتْبَةَ، قَالَ سَمِعْتُ عُمَرَ بْنَ الْخَطَّابِ ـ رضى الله عنه ـ يَقُولُ إِنَّ أُنَاسًا كَانُوا يُؤْخَذُونَ بِالْوَحْىِ فِي عَهْدِ رَسُولِ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم، وَإِنَّ الْوَحْىَ قَدِ انْقَطَعَ، وَإِنَّمَا نَأْخُذُكُمُ الآنَ بِمَا ظَهَرَ لَنَا مِنْ أَعْمَالِكُمْ، فَمَنْ أَظْهَرَ لَنَا خَيْرًا أَمِنَّاهُ وَقَرَّبْنَاهُ، وَلَيْسَ إِلَيْنَا مِنْ سَرِيرَتِهِ شَىْءٌ، اللَّهُ يُحَاسِبُهُ فِي سَرِيرَتِهِ، وَمَنْ أَظْهَرَ لَنَا سُوءًا لَمْ نَأْمَنْهُ وَلَمْ نُصَدِّقْهُ، وَإِنْ قَالَ إِنَّ سَرِيرَتَهُ حَسَنَةٌ‏.‏

Narrated by bin `Umar bin Al-Khattab radhiAllahu anhu, interpretation of the meaning: People were (sometimes) judged by the revealing of a Divine Inspiration during the lifetime of Allah's Apostle but now there is no longer any more (new revelation). Now we judge you by the deeds you practice publicly, so we will trust and favor the one who does good deeds in front of us, and we will not call him to account about what he is really doing in secret, for Allah will judge him for that; but we will not trust or believe the one who presents to us with an evil deed even if he claims that his intentions were good.

(Sahih Bukhari, hadith number: 2641)

No Photo

islamisdeen

Apr 29, 2018 06:22

11. It is not permissible to imitate the disbelievers.

Shaykh al-baani rahimahullah said: It is not permissible to imitate the disbelievers in their customs, celebrations, or dress.

(Jilbab, page 161)

No Photo

islamisdeen

Apr 29, 2018 06:27

Evidences:

Shaykh Saalih al-Fawzaan (حفظہ اللہ) said:

The things in which the kuffaar are imitated include acts of worship, such as imitating them in matters of shirk, such as building (structures) over graves, building shrines and exaggerating about them. The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said:

" لعنة الله على اليهود والنصارى اتخذوا قبور أنبيائهم مساجد " - البخاري ( 425 ) ، ومسلم ( 531 )

“May the curse of Allaah be upon the Jews and the Christians, for they took the graves of their Prophets as places of worship.” Al-Bukhaari, 425; Muslim, 531.

وأخبر أنهم إذا مات فيهم الرجل الصالح بنوا على قبره مسجداً ، وصوروا فيه الصور ، وأنهم شرار الخلق - البخاري ( 417 ) ، ومسلم ( 528 ) -

And he told us that when a righteous man among them died, they would build a place of worship over his grave, and install images therein, and that they were the most evil of mankind. Al-Bukhaari, 417; Muslim, 528.

Nowadays there are instances of major shirk because of exaggeration concerning graves, as is well known to scholars and ordinary folk alike. The cause of that is imitation of the Jews and Christians.

Another example is their imitation of the festivals of shirk and bid’ah, such as birthday celebrations, whether it is the birthday of the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) or the birthdays of presidents and kings. Or these festivals of bid’ah and shirk may be named after days or weeks, such as a country’s national day or independence day, or Mother’s Day, or hygiene week, and other days or weeks that are celebrated. All of these have come to the Muslims from the kuffaar, for Islam has only two festivals: Eid al-Fitr and Eid al-Adha. Anything else is bid’ah and an imitation of the kuffaar.

From a khutbah entitled al-Hathth ‘ala Mukhaalafat al-Kuffaar (Exhortation to be distinct from the kuffaar)

No Photo

islamisdeen

Apr 29, 2018 06:30

Shaykh Muhammad bin saalih Ibn ‘Uthaymeen (رحمہ اللہ) said:

With regard to the phrase “imitation of the kuffaar”, that does not mean that we should not use anything that they have manufactured. No one says such a thing. At the time of the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) and afterwards the people used to wear clothes made by the kuffaar and use vessels made by them.

Imitation of the kuffaar means imitating their clothing and appearance, and the customs that are unique to them. It does not mean that we should not ride what they ride or wear what they wear. But if they ride in a specific way that is unique to them, then we should not ride in that way. If they tailor their clothes in a certain fashion that is unique to them, we should not do likewise. But if we have cars that are similar to theirs and fabric that is similar to theirs, there is nothing wrong with that.

Majmoo’ Fataawa al-Shaykh Ibn ‘Uthaymeen, 12, question 177.

No Photo

islamisdeen

May 3, 2018 05:21

12. Hijab styles with a look like camels hump etc.

Allaah will be very angry and displeased with those women who have hairstyles that are shaped like a camels hump, resulting in preventing them from entering into Jannah (Heaven). This could also attract the Curse of Allaah - unless they repent.

No Photo

islamisdeen

May 3, 2018 05:26

Evidence:

abu huraira reported Allah's messenger (صلى الله عليه وسلم) having said this:

صِنْفَانِ مِنْ أَهْلِ النَّارِ لَمْ أَرَهُمَا قَوْمٌ مَعَهُمْ سِيَاطٌ كَأَذْنَابِ الْبَقَرِ يَضْرِبُونَ بِهَا النَّاسَ وَنِسَاءٌ كَاسِيَاتٌ عَارِيَاتٌ مُمِيلاَتٌ مَائِلاَتٌ رُءُوسُهُنَّ كَأَسْنِمَةِ الْبُخْتِ الْمَائِلَةِ لاَ يَدْخُلْنَ الْجَنَّةَ وَلاَ يَجِدْنَ رِيحَهَا وَإِنَّ رِيحَهَا لَيُوجَدُ مِنْ مَسِيرَةِ كَذَا وَكَذَا ‏"‏ ‏.‏

Two are the types of the denizens of Hell whom I did not see: people having flogs like the tails of the ox with them and they would be beating people, and the women who would be dressed but appear to be naked, who would be inclined (to evil) and make their husbands incline towards it. Their heads would be like the humps of the bukht camel inclined to one side. They will not enter Paradise and they would not smell its odour whereas its odour would be smelt from such and such distance.

(Sahih muslim, hadith number: 2128)

No Photo

islamisdeen

May 5, 2018 07:07

13. Sunnah is term encompasses belief ('itiqaad), actions and statement of prophet muhammad salAllahu alayhe wa sallam and the rightly guided caliphs etc.

Ibn Rajab al-hambali rahimahullah said:

interpretation of the meaning: "And the Sunnah is a walked path. It includes clinging to what he (Alayhis salaam) and his rightly guided caliphs were upon in matters of belief ('itiqad), actions and statements. This is the complete Sunnah. For this reason the Salaf of old did not use the term Sunnah except for what encompassed all of that. This meaning has also been reported from al Hasan, Al Awza'i, al Fudayl Ibn 'Iyaadh, and many of the later scholars, they would specify the usage of the word Sunnah to that which relates to the matters of belief, because they are the foundation (asl), and the one who is in opposition to them is upon the brink of great danger."

No Photo

islamisdeen

May 5, 2018 07:59

Evidences, In sha Allaah:

وَمَا آتَاكُمُ الرَّسُولُ فَخُذُوهُ وَمَا نَهَاكُمْ عَنْهُ فَانتَهُوا ۚ وَاتَّقُوا اللَّـهَ ۖ إِنَّ اللَّـهَ شَدِيدُ الْعِقَابِ

interpretation of the meaning: "..And whatever this messenger gives you, take it. And whatever he forbids you, leave it. And fear Allaah, truly Allaah is the severe in punishment.

(Qur'an., al-hashr 59 ayah 7)

This ayah is a general and anything and everything that is part of deen comes in this ayah. Meaning whether its about Belief, statements, actions or other than these things which comes in Islam and they are part of sunnah.

عَنْ رَسُولِ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم أَنَّهُ قَالَ ‏ "‏ أَلاَ إِنِّي أُوتِيتُ الْكِتَابَ وَمِثْلَهُ مَعَهُ أَلاَ يُوشِكُ رَجُلٌ شَبْعَانُ عَلَى أَرِيكَتِهِ يَقُولُ عَلَيْكُمْ بِهَذَا الْقُرْآنِ فَمَا وَجَدْتُمْ فِيهِ مِنْ حَلاَلٍ فَأَحِلُّوهُ وَمَا وَجَدْتُمْ فِيهِ مِنْ حَرَامٍ فَحَرِّمُوهُ أَلاَ لاَ يَحِلُّ لَكُمْ لَحْمُ الْحِمَارِ الأَهْلِيِّ وَلاَ كُلُّ ذِي نَابٍ مِنَ السَّبُعِ وَلاَ لُقَطَةُ مُعَاهِدٍ إِلاَّ أَنْ يَسْتَغْنِيَ عَنْهَا صَاحِبُهَا وَمَنْ نَزَلَ بِقَوْمٍ فَعَلَيْهِمْ أَنْ يَقْرُوهُ فَإِنْ لَمْ يَقْرُوهُ فَلَهُ أَنْ يُعْقِبَهُمْ بِمِثْلِ قِرَاهُ ‏"‏ ‏.‏

Narrated by Al-Miqdam ibn Ma'dikarib: The Prophet (صلى الله عليه وسلم) said: Beware! I have been given the Qur'an and something like it, yet the time is coming when a man replete on his couch will say: Keep to the Qur'an; what you find in it to be permissible treat as permissible, and what you find in it to be prohibited treat as prohibited. Beware! The domestic ass, beasts of prey with fangs, a find belonging to confederate, unless its owner does not want it, are not permissible to you If anyone comes to some people, they must entertain him, but if they do not, he has a right to mulct them to an amount equivalent to his entertainment.

(Sunan abi dawud, hadith number: 4604, both, muhadith shaykh albaani and muhadith shaykh zubair rahimahumaAllah graded that hadith as sahih (authentic).

Hence so far its proven that both Qur'an and sunnah are the part of our deen. Allaah says in qur'an:

مَّن يُطِعِ الرَّسُولَ فَقَدْ أَطَاعَ اللَّـهَ

He who obeys the Messenger (Muhammad SAW), has indeed obeyed Allah,

(surah al-nisa 4, ayah 80)

No Photo

islamisdeen

May 5, 2018 08:14

فَقَالَ قَائِلٌ يَا رَسُولَ اللَّهِ كَأَنَّ هَذِهِ مَوْعِظَةُ مُوَدِّعٍ فَمَاذَا تَعْهَدُ إِلَيْنَا فَقَالَ ‏"‏ أُوصِيكُمْ بِتَقْوَى اللَّهِ وَالسَّمْعِ وَالطَّاعَةِ وَإِنْ عَبْدًا حَبَشِيًّا فَإِنَّهُ مَنْ يَعِشْ مِنْكُمْ بَعْدِي فَسَيَرَى اخْتِلاَفًا كَثِيرًا فَعَلَيْكُمْ بِسُنَّتِي وَسُنَّةِ الْخُلَفَاءِ الْمَهْدِيِّينَ الرَّاشِدِينَ تَمَسَّكُوا بِهَا وَعَضُّوا عَلَيْهَا بِالنَّوَاجِذِ وَإِيَّاكُمْ وَمُحْدَثَاتِ الأُمُورِ فَإِنَّ كُلَّ مُحْدَثَةٍ بِدْعَةٌ وَكُلَّ بِدْعَةٍ ضَلاَلَةٌ ‏"‏ ‏.‏

A man said: Messenger of Allah! It seems as if it were a farewell exhortation, so what injunction do you give us?

He then said: I enjoin you to fear Allah, and to hear and obey even if it be an Abyssinian slave, for those of you who live after me will see great disagreement. You must then follow my sunnah and that of the rightly-guided caliphs. Hold to it and stick fast to it. Avoid novelties, for every novelty is an innovation, and every innovation is an error.

(Sunan abi dawud, hadith number: 4607, Imam tirmidhi graded with hasan sahih, ibn hibban and imam hakim graded it with sahih, imam dhahabi agreed with it. Muhadith shaykh naasiruddin albaani and Muhadith Zubair Ali Zai both graded as sahih as well. May Allah have mercy upon all the muhaditheen above, ameen)

Shaykh Saalih al-Fawzaan (may Allaah preserve him) said in al-Muntaqa (2/question no. 270):

You must adhere to the Sunnah of the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) and follow it constantly, and not pay any attention to those who criticize you or blame you for that, especially if these sunnahs are obligatory duties that must be adhered to, and are not just mustahabb, provided you do not go to extremes. But if you go to extremes, that is not appropriate, rather it is essential to be balanced and moderate in applying the Sunnah and acting upon it, without exaggerating or going to extremes, and without being negligent or careless. This is what you should do. Whatever the case, you will be rewarded in sha Allaah, and you must adhere to the Sunnah of the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him). End quote.

No Photo

islamisdeen

May 11, 2018 16:30

14. Being pleased with Allaah (in what He has commanded, prohibited and pre-decreed) is door of happiness.

Abdul Waahid bin Zaid rahimahullah said: Being pleased with Allaah (in what He has commanded, prohibited and pre-decreed) is the greatest door (to happiness, success, uprightness for the slave). It is the paradise of this life and the relaxation of the worshipers.

(Ref: Jaami-ul Uloom wal-Hikam. page: 209.)

No Photo

islamisdeen

May 11, 2018 16:52

Some of evidences for above statement.

Allaah almighty says in Qur'an:

وَالْمُؤْمِنُونَ وَالْمُؤْمِنَاتُ بَعْضُهُمْ أَوْلِيَاءُ بَعْضٍ ۚ يَأْمُرُونَ بِالْمَعْرُوفِ وَيَنْهَوْنَ عَنِ الْمُنكَرِ وَيُقِيمُونَ الصَّلَاةَ وَيُؤْتُونَ الزَّكَاةَ وَيُطِيعُونَ اللَّـهَ وَرَسُولَهُ ۚ أُولَـٰئِكَ سَيَرْحَمُهُمُ اللَّـهُ ۗ إِنَّ اللَّـهَ عَزِيزٌ حَكِيمٌ ﴿٧١﴾ وَعَدَ اللَّـهُ الْمُؤْمِنِينَ وَالْمُؤْمِنَاتِ جَنَّاتٍ تَجْرِي مِن تَحْتِهَا الْأَنْهَارُ خَالِدِينَ فِيهَا وَمَسَاكِنَ طَيِّبَةً فِي جَنَّاتِ عَدْنٍ ۚ وَرِضْوَانٌ مِّنَ اللَّـهِ أَكْبَرُ ۚ ذَٰلِكَ هُوَ الْفَوْزُ الْعَظِيمُ

“The believers, men and women, are Auliya of one another; they enjoin Al-Maruf, and forbid from Al-Munkar; they perform As-Salat, and give the Zakat, and obey Allah and His Messenger. Allah will have His Mercy on them. Surely Allah is All-Mighty, All-Wise. Allah has promised the believers – men and women, – Gardens under which rivers flow to dwell therein forever, and beautiful mansions in Gardens of Adn. But the greatest bliss is the Good Pleasure of Allah. That is the supreme success.” (surah at-tawbah 9:71-72)

In these ayah, Allaah Almighty calls His pleasure as the supreme success. Therefore, if a Muslim strives on the way of Allaah, lives Islamic way of life, then the supreme success or the true happiness will befall upon Him and all the worries will definitely keep away. Hence, striving for the pleasure is far better than striving for worldly pleasures that bring stress and depression.

أَنَّهُ سَمِعَ رَسُولَ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم يَقُولُ ‏ "‏ ذَاقَ طَعْمَ الإِيمَانِ مَنْ رَضِيَ بِاللَّهِ رَبًّا وَبِالإِسْلاَمِ دِينًا وَبِمُحَمَّدٍ رَسُولاً ‏"‏ ‏‏

interpretation of the meaning: It is narrated on the authority of 'Abbas b. 'Abdul-Muttalib that he heard the Messenger of Allah saying: He has found the taste of faith (iman) who is content with Allaah as his Lord, with Islam as his religion (code of life) and with Muhammad (ﷺ) as his Prophet.

(sahih muslim, hadith number: 34, another edition 54)

عَنْ رَسُولِ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم أَنَّهُ قَالَ ‏"‏ مَنْ قَالَ حِينَ يَسْمَعُ الْمُؤَذِّنَ أَشْهَدُ أَنْ لاَ إِلَهَ إِلاَّ اللَّهُ وَحْدَهُ لاَ شَرِيكَ لَهُ وَأَنَّ مُحَمَّدًا عَبْدُهُ وَرَسُولُهُ رَضِيتُ بِاللَّهِ رَبًّا وَبِمُحَمَّدٍ رَسُولاً وَبِالإِسْلاَمِ دِينًا ‏.‏ غُفِرَ لَهُ ذَنْبُهُ ‏"‏ ‏.‏

interpretation of the meaning: The Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said: If anyone says on hearing the Mu'adhdhin: I testify that there is no god but Allah alone. Who has no partner, and that Muhammad is His servant and His Messenger, (and that) I am satisfied with Allah as my Lord, with Muhammad as Messenger. and with Islam as din (code of life), his sins would be forgiven.

(sahih muslim, hadith number: 386, another edition: 749)

أَنَّ رَسُولَ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم قَالَ ‏ "‏ مَنْ قَالَ رَضِيتُ بِاللَّهِ رَبًّا وَبِالإِسْلاَمِ دِينًا وَبِمُحَمَّدٍ رَسُولاً وَجَبَتْ لَهُ الْجَنَّةُ ‏"‏ ‏.‏

interpretation of the meaning: Abu Sa'id al-Khudri reported the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) as saying:
If anyone says "I am pleased with Allah as Lord, with Islam as religion and with Muhammad (ﷺ) as Apostle" Paradise will be his due.

(sunan abi dawud, hadith number: 1529, sunan nasai hadith number: 5, as-silsilah sahiha 334, with authentic chain)

No Photo

islamisdeen

May 14, 2018 20:43

15. it is Allaah that brings and does good for us.

It was said to Imaam ahmad ibn hanbal rahimahullah:

May Allaah reward you for the good you (done) for Islam. He said: Rather Allaah has (done) good for me through Islam. Who am I, what Am I?

(Quoted by imaam Dhahabi in As-Siyaar a'laam an-nubala 11/225)

No Photo

islamisdeen

May 15, 2018 12:17

Some of evidences:

وَقُلِ الْحَقُّ مِن رَّبِّكُمْ ۖ فَمَن شَاءَ فَلْيُؤْمِن وَمَن شَاءَ فَلْيَكْفُرْ ۚ

interpretation of the meaning: And say: "The truth is from your Lord." Then whosoever wills, let him believe, and whosoever wills, let him disbelieve.

(surah al-kahf 18 verse: 29)

So this shows that the guidance is from Allaah but Allaah has let the slave do his own action. Else where Allaah says:

مَّنْ عَمِلَ صَالِحًا فَلِنَفْسِهِ ۖ وَمَنْ أَسَاءَ فَعَلَيْهَا ۗ وَمَا رَبُّكَ بِظَلَّامٍ لِّلْعَبِيدِ

interpretation of the meaning: Whosoever does righteous good deed it is for (the benefit of) his ownself, and whosoever does evil, it is against his own self, and your Lord is not at all unjust to (His) slaves.

(surah fussilat 41, ayah 46)

This also shows that the slave is free to do his actions and the way his actions would be, he would get the good or bad reward accordingly.

But Imaam ahmad (رحمہ اللہ) said: Allaah has done good for me. So hear this ayah:

لَّيْسَ عَلَيْكَ هُدَاهُمْ وَلَـٰكِنَّ اللَّـهَ يَهْدِي مَن يَشَاءُ

interpretation of the meaning: Not upon you (Muhammad SAW) is their guidance, but Allah guides whom He wills.

(surah baqarah 2: 272)

Now it is clear, that Imaam Ahmad (رحمہ اللہ) said what he said because it is Allaah that bring guidance towards people. But Allaah does not do zulm rather He knows the ilmul qayb. So He knew the actions of every slave that he would act; good or bad and accordingly the guidance or misguidance came in his way as well. For more information you can see the tafthir of surah baqarah 2: 272, surah yousuf 12: 103, surah qasas 28: 56 etc.

and Allaah knows the best.

No Photo

islamisdeen

May 15, 2018 12:23

لَّيْسَ عَلَيْكَ هُدَاهُمْ وَلَـٰكِنَّ اللَّـهَ يَهْدِي مَن يَشَاءُ ۗ وَمَا تُنفِقُوا مِنْ خَيْرٍ فَلِأَنفُسِكُمْ ۚ وَمَا تُنفِقُونَ إِلَّا ابْتِغَاءَ وَجْهِ اللَّـهِ ۚ وَمَا تُنفِقُوا مِنْ خَيْرٍ يُوَفَّ إِلَيْكُمْ وَأَنتُمْ لَا تُظْلَمُونَ

interpretation of the meaning: Not upon you (Muhammad SAW) is their guidance, but Allah guides whom He wills. And whatever you spend in good, it is for yourselves, when you spend not except seeking Allah's Countenance. And whatever you spend in good, it will be repaid to you in full, and you shall not be wronged.

(surah baqarah 2: 272)

وَمَا أَكْثَرُ النَّاسِ وَلَوْ حَرَصْتَ بِمُؤْمِنِينَ

interpretation of the meaning: And most of mankind will not believe even if you desire it eagerly.

(surah yousuf: 12: 103)

إِنَّكَ لَا تَهْدِي مَنْ أَحْبَبْتَ وَلَـٰكِنَّ اللَّـهَ يَهْدِي مَن يَشَاءُ ۚ وَهُوَ أَعْلَمُ بِالْمُهْتَدِينَ

interpretation of the meaning: Verily! You (O Muhammad SAW) guide not whom you like, but Allah guides whom He wills. And He knows best those who are the guided.

(surah qasas 28 ayah 56)

Ya Allaah, we ask you with your mercy to guide us and help us to stay away from shirk (polytheism), kufr, bid'aat (innovation) and sayyiaat (sins) may they be smaller or bigger and protect us from munkiraat and baatil manaahij and methodologies and keep us on Qur'an and Sunnah upon the methodology of salaf as saalih with authentic isnaad with the understanding of ulamah e haq, ameen ya Allaah, ameen.

No Photo

islamisdeen

May 20, 2018 21:09

16. It is not from the Manhaj of the salaf to revolt against rulers.

It is not from the Sunnah to arouse people against their rulers and incite them to protests, rebellion, revolutions or public criticism of them and their ministers or supporting hands.

Source: It is not from the manhaj of the salaf Shaykh Muhammad Bazmool.

No Photo

islamisdeen

May 20, 2018 21:21

Some of evidences:

قَالَ حُذَيْفَةُ بْنُ الْيَمَانِ قُلْتُ يَا رَسُولَ اللَّهِ إِنَّا كُنَّا بِشَرٍّ فَجَاءَ اللَّهُ بِخَيْرٍ فَنَحْنُ فِيهِ فَهَلْ مِنْ وَرَاءِ هَذَا الْخَيْرِ شَرٌّ قَالَ نَعَمْ ‏.‏ قُلْتُ هَلْ وَرَاءَ ذَلِكَ الشَّرِّ خَيْرٌ قَالَ ‏"‏ نَعَمْ ‏"‏ ‏.‏ قُلْتُ فَهَلْ وَرَاءَ ذَلِكَ الْخَيْرِ شَرٌّ قَالَ ‏"‏ نَعَمْ ‏"‏ ‏.‏ قُلْتُ كَيْفَ قَالَ ‏"‏ يَكُونُ بَعْدِي أَئِمَّةٌ لاَ يَهْتَدُونَ بِهُدَاىَ وَلاَ يَسْتَنُّونَ بِسُنَّتِي وَسَيَقُومُ فِيهِمْ رِجَالٌ قُلُوبُهُمْ قُلُوبُ الشَّيَاطِينِ فِي جُثْمَانِ إِنْسٍ ‏"‏ ‏.‏ قَالَ قُلْتُ كَيْفَ أَصْنَعُ يَا رَسُولَ اللَّهِ إِنْ أَدْرَكْتُ ذَلِكَ قَالَ ‏"‏ تَسْمَعُ وَتُطِيعُ لِلأَمِيرِ وَإِنْ ضُرِبَ ظَهْرُكَ وَأُخِذَ مَالُكَ فَاسْمَعْ وَأَطِعْ ‏"‏ ‏.‏

huzaifa radhiAllahu anhu said to Messenger of Allah salAllahu alayhe wa sallam interpretation: no doubt, we had an evil time (i. e. the days of Jahiliyya or ignorance) and God brought us a good time (i. e. Islamic period) through which we are now living Will there be a bad time after this good time? He (the Holy Prophet) said: Yes. I said: Will there be a good time after this bad time? He said: Yes. I said: Will there be a bad time after good time? He said: Yes. I said: How?

Whereupon he said: There will be leaders who will not be led by my guidance and who will not adopt my ways? There will be among them men who will have the hearts of devils in the bodies of human beings. I said: What should I do. Messenger of Allah, if I (happen) to live in that time? He replied: You will listen to the Amir and carry out his orders; even if your back is flogged and your wealth is snatched, you should listen and obey.

(Sahih muslim, book of government, hadith number: 1847, another edition: 4554)

There are five traits in this statement in the presence of which it is still obligatory to hear and obey the rulers in that which constitutes good: their lack of implementing the Prophetic guidance, their lack of implementing the Prophetic Sunnah, their having the hearts of devils, their beating their subjects and illegally taking their wealth. A bitter pill to swallow for those not truly nurtured upon the Qurān and the authentic Prophetic Methodology.

More explanation continue, In sha Allaah

Leave comment...

You must be logged in to post comments. Please log in or register.