In this post i would only write the words of ulamah of haq. If sometimes there is only word of them and i could find the evidence myself then In sha Allah i would add with it. And if i couldn't and if some other brothers or sisters know the evidence with authentic chain then In sha Allah, they can also write it, and i pray to Allah that may Allah reward them to do that and me as well, ameen. But if there is no evidence of Qur'an and sunnah with authentic chain then we would suffice with only word of scholars of haq for now.
So far these questions have been wrote with words of ulamah haq and with the evidences of Qur'an and sunnah:
1. Hanging out in the bathroom unnecessarily.
2. Plucking the eyebrows.
3. Plucking the eyebrows and shaving beard.
4. Don't belittle people (Muslims, small student of knowledge, or even scholars) who makes mistakes.
5. While the imaam is giving khutbah (on Friday) it is not permissible to speak.
6. Sometimes the complete reward of prayer is written and sometimes half of reward and sometimes there is no reward written for a person who prays. (may Allah protect us from this and may all the time, 100% of reward is written for us in our salaath (prayers), ameen
7. Every action and statement not established by the companion of prophet Muhammad (salAllahu alayhe wa sallam) is the bid'ah.
8. The Reality of Fasting
9. Is it allowed to take knowledge from the
internet, since some scholars allow it?
10. Actions speak about the inside of a person.
11. It is not permissible to imitate the disbelievers.
12. Hijab styles with a look like camels hump etc.
13. Sunnah is term encompasses belief ('itiqaad), actions and statement of prophet Muhammad salAllahu alayhe wa sallam and the rightly guided caliphs etc.
(more In sha Allaah, continue, with time, If Allah permit me to do that with ikhlaas. May Allah azza wa jallah reward me for collecting that and bringing in front of you and may Allah reward you for reading it and acting upon them, ameen)