Al-hamdulillah, with the mercy and blessings of Allaah, so far 20 questions have been wrote with the words of ulamah of truth and with the evidences of Qur'an and sunnah. May Allaah keep us away from showing off and may we continue to do our good deeds. As one of the sign of acceptance of good deeds is when you continue to do the good deeds one after another, for the sake of Allaah alone. These are the questions been answered through Qur'an and Authentic Sunnah:
1. Hanging out in the bathroom unnecessarily.
2. Plucking the eyebrows.
3. Plucking the eyebrows and shaving beard.
4. Don't belittle people (Muslims, small student of knowledge, or even scholars) who makes mistakes.
5. While the imaam is giving khutbah (on Friday) it is not permissible to speak.
6. Sometimes the complete reward of prayer is written and sometimes half of reward and sometimes there is no reward written for a person who prays. (may Allah protect us from this and may all the time, 100% of reward is written for us in our salaath (prayers), ameen
7. Every action and statement not established by the companion of prophet Muhammad (salAllahu alayhe wa sallam) is the bid'ah.
8. The Reality of Fasting
9. Is it allowed to take knowledge from the internet, since some scholars allow it?
10. Actions speak about the inside of a person.
11. It is not permissible to imitate the disbelievers.
12. Hijab styles with a look like camels hump etc.
13. Sunnah is term encompasses belief ('itiqaad), actions and statement of prophet Muhammad salAllahu alayhe wa sallam and the rightly guided caliphs etc.
14. Being pleased with Allaah (in what He has commanded, prohibited and pre-decreed) is door of happiness.
15. it is Allaah that brings and does good for us.
16. It is not from the Manhaj of the salaf to revolt against rulers.
17. Meaning of Implementation of Tawhid.
18. Don't Follow Blindly.
19. When the scholar talks with the evidence of Qur'an and sunnah only then his word is evidence.
20. Signs that the good deeds of a Muslim is accepted by Allaah.
(more In sha Allaah, continue, with time, If Allah permit to do that with ikhlaas. May Allah azza wa jallah reward the brother for collecting that and bringing in front of us and may Allah reward you and me for reading it and acting upon them, ameen)