Helahel

Why did I accept Islam from Hinduism.....

Why did I accept Islam from Hinduism.....

Abdullah86401 Created Feb 12, 2018 09:40
4 Comments

Bismillahir Rahamanir Rahim......

Before telling you the incident of mine this is my humble request to all of you please don't mind or angry with me after reading the reason of mine why I become Muslim...
Plz don't mind and angry with me....

Well my new Islamic name is Muhammad Abdullah and I am from Kolkata, India.
Today I like to say you the journey of mine in regarding why I have Chosen Deen Islam for me. Again I want to
say you lots of bad incident of mine when I was hindu…..So pls pls pls pls don't angry with me or don't misunderstand me….
Well before accepting Islam I was belongs from Hinduism. In Hinduism there are lots of caste... Among them I was belongs from Bhramin Caste.
You know Brahmin is an upper caste in Hinduism...
I was belongs from that caste...
Well before I was totally Anti Islamic minded person, even I didn't like Islam as well as Muslims also...at that time I was so cruel and short tempered person...
At that days I used to do a Politics and which was Anti Islamic Political party...
The political leader used to brain wash me and every members of that political party..
The political leaders says that Islam is a religion of terrorism and Terrorism is an essential part of Islam...
Even they instructed us just kill to Muslims, if you kill one Muslim then you should believe that you are a hero...
But honestly speaking I didn't kill any Muslims but I used to abuse and insult to Muslims when I was non Muslim. ( Naujubillah for that)
Anyways At that time I had transferred to Mumbai, ( which is in India) from my hometown.
After transferring of mine to Mumbai I regularly used to contact with my leaders....
In Mumbai I had met one of mine co-worker his name is Sarfaraj... he is a Muslim.
But when I knew he is Muslim.... Indirectly I make lots of bad fun and abused to him moreover I was hold his salary and dews also...
But I was surprised he didn't protest to me....for that...
But I didn't impress to him by that because I was believe that Muslims were cruel ( Naujubillah).
Anyways one day he ( Sarfaraj) wished to stay with me in my guest room... due to the late night...
But I allowed him in my room but I was a plan which was I will beat him..I didn't care what will be happen with me..... because at that time I was Anti Islamic minded person...
Anyways I allowed him to stay with me..
So at thar night I pushed him on his shoulder and say... Hey you are aa Muslim why you have captured our India.....
India is a Hindu nation just go away from my India..
even I had slapped him...
But He didn't react to me....more over he was smiling on me...and he told....may Allah Forgive to you( me) because you are an innocent person and immature man...
Then I became more angry on him... and I kicked on his stomach..... then he again smiling on he and said...
May Allah forgive to you ( me) ....
Moreover he gave me a large book ( which was Quaran) ... and told to me plzz read that..
And I threw that ( Naujubillah for that)...
At that time I had lost my temper and everything.... because I had been brain washed by our political leaders...
Anyways that day I was beating to him so much but he didn't protest to me moreover he was laughing and try to say something…
I was brutally beating him….and I was warn to him if you say this to anyone then I will kick from this company by false slander….
Sarfaraj had replied to me…. You can kill me now but plz read Al Quaran…. plz plz plz…
The next day my political leader instructed to me plz buy a Al Quaran...and mark out the point… where Quaran says… About Terrorism.
I said okay to my political leader…
As per the instructions of my leader I was call to Sarfaraj and I told him give me the Quaran….
Sarfaraj was laughing on me… because he thought that I will bring Iman or faith on Islam..
But my plan was different… which was… I will mark down the point where Islam has mentioned on Quaran that to kill the innocent people and supports to terrorism ( Naujubillah for that)..
Sarfaraj did the same thing as per my Instruction…he gave me a Quaran.
But I was unable to get the meaning of Quaran...then I had ordered to him give me another book of Quaran...Sarfaraj gave the Summary of Quaran…
which was very thin book…
Anyways I began the reading of that book.( Summary of Al quaran)....
After reading the meaning of Sura Al Fatiha and Sura Bakara… I was feeling something is going to happen with me….
I mean to say don't knowing myself, I want to cry…. but why I don't know….
Then I rang to Sarfaraj and instructed to him bring the Original Al Quaran with English sub title….
He did the same thing….
I had taken more than 5 hours to read Sura Al Bakara….
believe me…
After that I was lost my sense…
believe me…
Sarfaraj and other members came and called to the doctor.
After returning my sense I was crying by hugging to Sarfaraj…
And repeatedly I was saying plss forgive me I am a wrong doer as per Islam…
Plzz forgive me / Plz Forgive me….
Sarfaraj replied to me….
I didn't mind anything what ever you did with me.because I knew that Allah Pak Rabbul Alameen will give you the knowledge and faith on Islam…
That's why I was tolerate your torture….
After that one month I didn't do my work due my mental condition and at that time I read Al Quaran and Other books in regarding Islam…
Then I was return to my home town and I become muslim by accepting of Islam…
After that my Ex-political members was searching me like a mad because already they got to know I was left their party and I have accepted Islam…
Oneday I went to Uluberia ( in my hometown) … then by mistakenly I had face to face with them….and at that time I got understand today is my last day….because they are going to kill me….then I run away from that place…. by reciting Ayatul Queresi…
But Alhamdulillah Alhamdulillah Alhamdulillah…
I couldn't understand how I was saved from them….and directly I was visit at Uluberia station..then I caught thee train and reached to my place….
After accepting Islam I faced lots of problem / difficulty from my closest friends / colleges and my patents also…
now everything is normal right now…
But the saddest matter is that j don't know where is my Brother Sardaraj??
I don't know….
if I had back him today..
again and again I will cry by hugging him and I will say..
SARFARAJ PLS FORGIVE ME….

Note :- Again I want to say you if I'm hurt your feelings or emotions then please please forgive me.

This topic has 7 comments

Mohine

Feb 19, 2018 22:00

Salam Alaikoum Muhammad Abdullah

Thank you for sharing this amazing story and may Allah forgive you and bless you

No Photo

munira36

Feb 24, 2018 08:41

LOL

No Photo

Deleted User

Feb 25, 2018 22:34

Assalamolaikum brother Muhammad Abdullah,

Welcome to Islam and your family of 1.3 billion Muslims.
Islam is a religion that teaches to live peacefully with people of all faiths.
I will pray that you continue to be guided by Allah.

All the best.

Aslam

No Photo

Deleted User

Mar 27, 2018 02:10

Assalamu Alaykum,

I was able to understand your story despite the broken English. I love stories about how people became Muslim, it really opens people's eyes and minds. We were born and taught Islam but all the reverts were lost and guided. SubhanAllah. I can also understand your sadness for losing contact with your friend and it's probably going to be difficult to find him again but what you can do is make dua for him. Make dua for him and his akhirah, it's the most beautiful gift and it will benefit him InshaAllah.

Abdullah86401

Mar 30, 2018 13:57

#Bengali Muslimah......

Ya...I am not a British, so English is not my mother tongue. My Mother tongue is Bengali.,Alhamdulillah I am proud for that.
So if I don't know how to speak fluently in English, that's doesn't a crime.
And one thing I would like to add for you..that
Islam does not bring other's week ness in publicly.
Mind it.....

No Photo

Deleted User

Apr 3, 2018 06:40

Assalamoalaikum brother,

Alhamdulillah, MashaAllah, SubhanAllah and lots and lots of mubarak and congratulations

ally

Jun 28, 2018 18:05

I hope we all brother s and sisters we need to strentern our dawa work within and outside jazakallah

Leave comment...

You must be logged in to post comments. Please log in or register.