Helahel

notifications

notifications

Hossam Created Feb 11, 2018 13:55
4 Comments

does anyone receiving any notification to the privet email registered to this website when any messages received here?
i don’t even to my junk mailbox.
admin told me you should receive notification.
so i want to know what is the problem .

thanks all and wish you the best

This topic has 4 comments

Peace Guy

Feb 14, 2018 18:30

I have been on this site for over a year and a half and I have never gotten a notification to private email. The admin is referring to your Helahel inbox, which automatically notifies you how many new (unread) messages that you have. You must log in to the site to see if you have anything in your inbox.

May Allah bless the admin for providing a free site to help us find our spouse,.

May Allah bless all of us with courtesy in the process.

Azee1771

Feb 18, 2018 10:43

Has anyone seeing they can’t send message through helahel.com mail system ? I am experiencing and seeing my message not sent i.e. with little red cross and red band in “Sent Message” folder despite upon submitting getting information that message was sent successfully.

Wanting to hear anyone exoeriencing this. Have written twice to Admin on this but without a response.

Peace Guy

Feb 18, 2018 11:54

If a message is in your "sent messages" folder, it was sent. The red-pink ones with the red X indicate that the message has not been viewed by the recipient. If she reads your message, it will turn gray with a green checkmark. Please note that most women on this site will not look at a message if they are not interested. If they do read it, they at least considered you. Most will not answer because there are a lot of sociopathic men who harass women for not worshipping them by replying. Please be nice and try someone else. Sometimes you will find a rare nice Muslima who will answer your message. Be very nice to her, and she may consider you for marriage. If you start harassing her, you will never see another message from her again. May Allah bless you with patience and guide you to your soulmate.

Azee1771

Feb 18, 2018 12:48

Thanks a lot Sir for clarifying. It has helped to understand how this works. Hopes this benefits others too. Jazakhallah Khir

Leave comment...

You must be logged in to post comments. Please log in or register.