Helahel

women r too picky

women r too picky

abdalrahman Created Jan 2, 2018 18:26
6 Comments

yes i get this title from some one here because i saw that it is fit women than men so what is ur opinion

This topic has 6 comments

Maryamjaan

Jan 2, 2018 20:19

Assalaamualaikum AbdulRahman, How are women too picky?

abdalrahman

Jan 3, 2018 04:46

we altkmusalam , i mean whatever u do for them they forget that if something bad happen between them and they want special thing if u have this thing they will us for more qualification

Maryamjaan

Jan 4, 2018 17:06

Id like to say that the opposite is true too. But honestly on the subject of choosing a partner for life, everyone has fhe right to have a few preferences and things theyre looking for. Its not a bad thing.
May Allah grant us spouses that are the best for us in this world and the hereafter. Ameen.

No Photo

islamisdeen

Jan 5, 2018 18:12

I personally think that the problem with sisters is they think to their situation emotionally and many a time compare their life with other sisters their life. Forgetting that Allah has made everyone different with different taqadeer (good or bad). So they evaluate situation by emotions. If this man is good in height, if he is handsome, if he earn a great deal of income, if he has social respect (fake) in society etc etc.

Men as contrary do tadabbar and use hikmah and are more rationale in their opinion. That is why Allah given them the right to say in the family. Allah says in Qur'an:

الرِّجَالُ قَوَّامُونَ عَلَى النِّسَاءِ بِمَا فَضَّلَ اللَّـهُ بَعْضَهُمْ عَلَىٰ بَعْضٍ وَبِمَا أَنفَقُوا مِنْ أَمْوَالِهِمْ ۚ فَالصَّالِحَاتُ قَانِتَاتٌ حَافِظَاتٌ لِّلْغَيْبِ بِمَا حَفِظَ اللَّـهُ ۚ

interpretation of the meaning: Men are the protectors and maintainers of women, because Allah has made one of them to excel the other, and because they spend (to support them) from their means. Therefore the righteous women are devoutly obedient (to Allah and to their husbands), and guard in the husband's absence what Allah orders them to guard (e.g. their chastity, their husband's property, etc.)..."

(surah nisaa' 4 ayah 34)

For example, if there is a man and wife and their current status is not very prosperous due to different reasons. So the woman may hurry and scream at her husband (mostly) i can't live with you, just end it. Give me divorce etc etc. Men as contrary usually are organized and show patience and don't hurry in actions which may cost them in future. You may disagree with me, but the reality is that men are more calm and sound in their decision as well.

Keep in mind i ain't talkin about exceptions. Because there may be exceptionally educated sisters as well who take the decisions of life by hikmah and never disobey Allah's commands.

wallahu a'alam.

Captivating.

Jan 8, 2018 05:46

Better to know what you want then choose someone incompatible.

ally

Jun 28, 2018 18:57

brother islamisdeen has said it right ofcourse kindness to women is in its place looking after them according to your means

Leave comment...

You must be logged in to post comments. Please log in or register.