Helahel

Marriage

Marriage

Shifaah Created Dec 4, 2018 13:08
6 Comments

Hellow everyone.. my question is,Is it hard for an african girl to get a white man( brown skinned like Arabs Indian etc) anyone with a reason please. I feel like I I should give up my dreams😔

This topic has 7 comments

ally

Dec 4, 2018 13:40

its the cultures and the traditions ,which is making it hard

No Photo

Deleted User

Dec 4, 2018 14:06

only in muslim countries or religion but in the usa no one cares about it.nearly all want there a black girl

Shifaah

Dec 4, 2018 14:29

@sammy2018 atleast u give hope😔

No Photo

Blue Green

Dec 5, 2018 11:48

Assalam o alaikum sister Shifaah,

The more we get educated and understand Islam, the more we will be away from race and colour discrimination, Insha'Allah. However, Islam allows us, both men and women to select a spouse which they like.

I agree with the brother Sammy that in the west people consider compatibility more than colour. I was speaking to my friend and if he has to marry, he will prefer Brown or Black as white does not appeal to him. This is individual's choice. Still, in Asian culture, fair colour is a great plus point.

Sister, just keep making dua and have patience, Allah SWT will give you what is best for you and it can be right in the corner, few miles from your home. You are still too young, so don't worry.

Salam

Namira7

Dec 7, 2018 00:00

Salaam, dear and everyone
The brothers are right, it depends on the culture, but there's always exceptions. At the end of the day it depends on who Allah has for you. May Allah make it easy for everyone to find suitable spouses who will help them to the Jannah. Ameen

bakhan1

Dec 8, 2018 02:53

its not about going to Africa there are many great African countries I would say its more culture. Personally I like African women they are kind and caring.

Sellah waingo43yrs

Dec 8, 2018 21:19

Dont forget we have dark skinned brothers who can also make good husbands, when looking for a spouse first look for deen, character and then looks... a man who fears Allah is what you should pray and look for

Leave comment...

You must be logged in to post comments. Please log in or register.