Helahel

Salafis

Salafis

fatima7524 Created Jul 16, 2017 04:46
5 Comments

Any salafis on here I was hoping I could get to know some brothers and sisters like me. I'd love to hear from you guys insha'Allah

This topic has 7 comments

No Photo

Deleted User

Jul 17, 2017 07:25

Salafi is a sect.
And no one can prove that making sects is allowed in Islam.
It's cleared in Islam that sects are harmful, be it salafi, shafi, malaki, sunni, Shia or wahabi.

Be careful sister, it's about Islam.

No Photo

islamisdeen

Jul 17, 2017 08:17

A Muslim, brother you are terribly wrong in your understanding. A salafi is a Muslim who follows Qur'an and authentic sunnah with saheeh (authentic) and hasan lizzatihi (good) isnaad upon the methodology of sahaba, tabeon, and atba' atabeon (salaf-as-saliheen meaning: pious predecessors). So if a Muslim brother follow that manhaj (way of life) and call himself as 'salafi' he is not forming any sect at all. And if a salafi brother follow the same manhaj (way of life) i wrote above and call himself as Muslim then there is no harm in it.

So please do not give blind and blank statements without knowing the details of it. You call yourself a Muslim, you are free to do that. If another brother who is following the manhaj of Islam and call himself a salafi it does not mean he is forming a sect at all.

No Photo

Deleted User

Jul 22, 2017 22:11

I agree with " islamisdeen"

No Photo

islamisdeen

Jul 22, 2017 22:32

Mrais, glad that you agreed what what i have said. May Allah bring the correct understanding about Islam in all the Muslims, ameen.

No Photo

Muhammedc

Jul 23, 2017 17:41

they suppose that they have found the real islam 1200 years later. wahabi-salafi. wahabism was founded in 1738 by Muhammad ibn Abd-al-Wahhab. so other muslims who lived before them were on the wrong path and they have finally found the straight path in 1738. they are against majority of muslims (sunni islam) and its teachings.and they never define theirselves as wahabi. they say just we follow Quran and sunnah. ı warn new muslims about them. be careful and be aware of them.

No Photo

islamisdeen

Jul 24, 2017 12:29

To all new reverts and other born Muslims, i would say do not listen to some ignorant people who use the name of islam or prophet Muhammad, comes with short comments to misguide you and show their ignorance. Because shaykh muhammad bin abdul wahhab rahimahullah didn't bring anything new at all. Rather His kitaab at-tawheed, very famous one among people of knowledge is an evidence where he brought everything from Qur'an and authentic Sunnah. He was muhaqqiq of his time.

So the salafi brothers, In sha Allaah, are upon following what says in Qur'an and rasool Allaah salAllaahu alayhe wa sallam said in authentic narrations. So the salafi brothers are upon sunnah and they are sunni. So if someone gets up and start thinking that salafi are not sunni they are living in a fools paradise.

Even i can say the same thing about barelwiyyon and deobandiyyon or other sufee tareeqah in iraq, shaam etc. So i can say that deobandiyyah and barelwiyyah or other sufee tareeqah was started in British that have started them in last century and both of them refer themselves 'sunni' or ahlul sunnah wal jamaah. And before last century there was no barelwiyyah or deobandiyyah in this world. There was no suffee tareeqah in prophet Muhammad salAllahu alayhe wa sallam times or sahaba radhiAllahu anhum times which is found with authentic narrations at all.

I think you need to understand the salafi methodology first which is based on Qur'an and authentic Sunnah and they way sahaba understood it. That makes them sunni. So if a brother from salafi methodoloy calls himself a Muslim or sunni or salafi it means same thing.

Even in mutaqqaddimeen (people in early times) the muhaditheen (the researchers of grading the hadeeth) have disagreed with each other on people and grading them and that wouldn't make them out of al-islam, or manhaj of salaf or sunni way at all. Because they were people of sunnah and they had their own tahqeeq (research). And based on tahqeeq if someone bring an issue, that doesn't make them out of sunni manhaj. Some of muhaditheen were Imaam ahmad, imaam bukhari, imaam tirmidhi, imaam nasai, ibn maaja, imaam ibn addi, imaam daruqutuni wagherahum (rahimahumAllah)

And imaam Muhammad bin abdul wahhab rahimahullah, shaykh albaani, shaykh zubair rahimahumAllah followed the way of imams i have mentioned above. Hence it is proven al-hamdulillah that Shaykh Muhammad bin abdul wahhab was on correct methodology.

No Photo

islamisdeen

Jul 24, 2017 12:42

If you have any doubt, In sha Allaah, you can get this book and buy it online, by spending just around 18 dollar and read it yourself, do not believe in me, neither the haters of shaykh Muhammad bin abdul wahhab rahimahullah. Rather buy it yourself, spend your money and then you would know the truth yourself:

http://www.islamicbookstore.com/b11863.html

This book cost around $ 18. 65. In sha Allaah, after getting this book you wouldn't think that you have wasted your money.

May Allaah guide all the Muslims upon correct imaan and islam and may we follow the right understanding of islam, ameen.

Leave comment...

You must be logged in to post comments. Please log in or register.