Helahel

Salafis

Salafis

fatima7524 Created Jul 16, 2017 04:46
2 Comments

Any salafis on here I was hoping I could get to know some brothers and sisters like me. I'd love to hear from you guys insha'Allah

This topic has 2 comments

A Muslim

Jul 17, 2017 07:25

Salafi is a sect.
And no one can prove that making sects is allowed in Islam.
It's cleared in Islam that sects are harmful, be it salafi, shafi, malaki, sunni, Shia or wahabi.

Be careful sister, it's about Islam.

No Photo

islamisdeen

Jul 17, 2017 08:17

A Muslim, brother you are terribly wrong in your understanding. A salafi is a Muslim who follows Qur'an and authentic sunnah with saheeh (authentic) and hasan lizzatihi (good) isnaad upon the methodology of sahaba, tabeon, and atba' atabeon (salaf-as-saliheen meaning: pious predecessors). So if a Muslim brother follow that manhaj (way of life) and call himself as 'salafi' he is not forming any sect at all. And if a salafi brother follow the same manhaj (way of life) i wrote above and call himself as Muslim then there is no harm in it.

So please do not give blind and blank statements without knowing the details of it. You call yourself a Muslim, you are free to do that. If another brother who is following the manhaj of Islam and call himself a salafi it does not mean he is forming a sect at all.

Leave comment...

You must be logged in to post comments. Please log in or register.