Helahel

How I yearn to meet a man who will meet my love with his steady presence!

How I yearn to meet a man who will meet my love with his steady presence!

FeminineHeart Created Jun 12, 2017 13:57
13 Comments

To understand the heart and mind of someone, we must look not at what they have already achieved, but at what they aspire to.

The reality of people lies not in what they reveal to us, but what they cannot reveal to us. Therefore, if we could understand them, we must listen not to what they say, but rather to what they do not say. He who does not understand my silence will probably not understand my words.

All I ever wanted is to feel special, and to feel chosen. If I have to ask for your attention, then I don't even want it. I don't need someone perfect. I need someone who loves me, respects me, cares for me, and really knows me.

This topic has 15 comments

No Photo

MyHabibiti

Jun 26, 2017 16:30

Awww Masha Allah Masha Allah

Wish we can be the garment of each other...I so want that...

No Photo

Deleted User

Jul 2, 2017 13:55

Dayyum bruh!Someone needs to find you a wifey asap!

Elise

Jul 8, 2017 20:55

So beautiful!

legaleddition

Jul 26, 2017 08:28

Asalam u alaikum
Please go through my profile
Thankyou

No Photo

Deleted User

Aug 3, 2017 13:56

Masha Allah...Just pray to Allah to give you that man you desire in life and you can always go through the profiles of men on site i know you will find one insha Allah

Saleh pious

Aug 4, 2017 17:52

Very nice words Mashallah, may Allah guide you, and bless you.

Mohamed

Sep 7, 2017 00:23

Masha-Allah, nice to see the presence of wisdom in the way that you have expressed yourself. Our beloved Prophet (saw) said: "Among the muslims the most perfect, as regards his faith, is the one whose character is excellent, and the best among you are those who treat their wives well".

No Photo

islamisdeen

Sep 7, 2017 02:06

Brother Mohamed,the narration of sunan tirmidhi hadeeth number: 2612 which you have provided for your evidence is weak. Although, there are other authentic ahadeeth on dealing with ahal is good and In that matter there are many narrations from abu huraira radhiAllahu anhu and sayyaduna ans radhiAllahu anhu as well.

chain:
حدثنا احمد بن منيع البغدادي، حدثنا إسماعيل ابن علية، حدثنا خالد الحذاء، عن ابي قلابة، عن عائشة، قالت:‏‏‏‏ قال رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم:‏‏‏‏

Narration
" إن من اكمل المؤمنين إيمانا احسنهم خلقا والطفهم باهله "،‏‏‏‏ وفي الباب عن ابي هريرة، ‏‏‏‏‏‏وانس بن مالك،‏‏‏‏

View of Muhadith Imaam tirmidhi rahimahullah:
قال ابو عيسى:‏‏‏‏ هذا حديث صحيح ولا نعرف لابي قلابة سماعا من عائشة، ‏‏‏‏‏‏وقد روى ابو قلابة، ‏‏‏‏‏‏عن عبد الله بن يزيد رضيع لعائشة، ‏‏‏‏‏‏عن عائشة غير هذا الحديث، ‏‏‏‏‏‏وابو قلابة اسمه:‏‏‏‏ عبد الله بن زيد الجرمي، ‏‏‏‏‏‏حدثنا ابن ابي عمر، ‏‏‏‏‏‏حدثنا سفيان بن عيينة، ‏‏‏‏‏‏قال:‏‏‏‏ ذكر ايوب السختياني ابا قلابة فقال:‏‏‏‏ كان والله من الفقهاء ذوي الالباب.

Narrated by sayyada 'Aishah radhiAllahu anha: that the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said: "Indeed among the believers with the most complete faith is the one who is the best in conduct, and the most kind to his family."

(sunan tirmidhi, hadeeth number: 2612)

تخریج دارالدعوہ: تفرد بہ المؤلف (تحفة الأشراف: ۱۶۱۹۵)، وانظر مسند احمد (۶/۴۷، ۹۹) (ضعیف)

قال الشيخ الألباني: ضعيف الصحيحة تحت الحديث (284) // ضعيف الجامع الصغير (1990)

قال الشيخ زبیر علی زئی في انوار الصحیفة فی احادیث ضعیفة من السنن الاربعة:
(2612) إسناده ضعيف ¤ أبو قلابة لم يسمع من عائشه رضي الله عنها وللحديث شواهد كثيرة دون قوله : ”والطفهم . . .“

hajrashaikh2112

Sep 15, 2017 20:30

v true this is what every women wants

No Photo

islamisdeen

Sep 16, 2017 23:03

I don't think what has been said in this post happens these days. These could be just 'simple words', and nothing to loose to write them? These days women are looking for 'asaami'.

Now what is 'asaami', is an Urdu/Hindi word. So i am sure you already know what i have said.

precisely: "Gold diggers".

There are good Muslim men and women still, but how many? No body knows but Allaah, but i think not more than 1 %. (wallahu a'alam).

Fitnah of maal, property, money, fame and women is severe.

Ya Allaah save us and our brothers and sisters in Islam from this fitnah and let them and us fall in love with 'ilm, ameen.

zaaved

Oct 4, 2017 15:50

If you really serious then can check my profile i don't know anything about and don't want to know.
I speak by heart and i listen others heart. rest you can understand.
Thanks
Javaid

Mohamed

Oct 15, 2017 10:15

For Islamisdeen ---> Asalamu'alaikum brother and thank you for your input and clarification. The quotation I present highlights the importance and significance of good character pertaining to how men should treat their wives regardless of whether it is a weak, semi-authentic or an authentic hadith. Please don't get me wrong, I appreciate your efforts but I feel muslims are far too busy looking for precise references and arguing about authenticity rather than focusing on the core message and the wisdom behind it. Once you start researching and understanding the amazing character of our beloved prophet saw, you will realise that he was way more than what has been stated in all the books of hadith. Indeed, we are fortunate to have the books of hadith and we thank Allah swt for them but to fully express the character and personality of our beloved prophet would be impossible.

In no way am I trying to compete with you or prove you wrong, I am merely reinforcing what you mentioned and again, I thank you for your contribution.

May Allah swt, out of His infinite mercy, bless us and guide us all. (Again, I say Allah's mercy is infinite but His mercy is more than that because infinity is a creation of Allah swt).

No Photo

islamisdeen

Oct 15, 2017 18:17

wa alaikum salam wa rahmatuAllaah,

barakAllaahu feekum brother Mohamed for your words and may Allaah bless you for saying what you have said.

Ilm is something which belongs to someone who try to learn it so, In sha Allaah, i don't think at all that you are trying to compete. Even competition in ilm for the sake of Allaah alone with ikhlaas is a good deed.

Just few words akhee, remember that anything would be said about prophet Muhammad salAllaahu 'alayhe wa sallam must come with authenticity. Whether its about deen, ahkaam, fadhaail, awareness about good deed, creed and aqeedah or even if something comes with kbar-e-waahid.

So we must bring any message from authenticity. These days anything or any statement is being spread without knowing its background. Facebook is a prime example.

So my dear brother, remember that its important that we must know if something what we are taking as an evidence must be authentic by chain of narration and then we would see what the quotation (matan) is saying.

I pray to Allaah azza wa jallah that may He reward you for your writing and may more and more people start learning and writing about deen in here in this forum and else where, ameen.

No Photo

inshallah

Oct 20, 2017 23:25

Many words and many opinions teach all of us who we are and who we can be...the choice is simple, the path is difficult.
Whether a woman wishes to be chosen or a man wishes to choose, we are in this together and patience, understanding, trust and compassion are all you need.
When you have everything and feel you have nothing, you are ready to begin.
Inshallah guidance along our paths should be welcomed by all

Shershah

Oct 25, 2017 16:42

Really some good words. Just touch your hands and walk on the street until death does not come.

Leave comment...

You must be logged in to post comments. Please log in or register.